+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

jobayed

Aug 19, 2017
Hi friends,

Hope the new year will bring us some good news. I am writing to seek help from experts regarding the below matters-
1. I have submitted my app to oinp on 5th november2017. Before that I got Indian visa stamp on my passport. However my passport was scanned before getting the visa along with other docs as I was being ready with all docs to be submitted to oinp. So I uploaded that scanned copy of passport without visa stamp. Will it be an issue? Should I inform oinp that I have visa stamp on my passport or or what will better way to approach?
FYI, I didn't make any travel plan to India yet, it is just the visa. Don't know I will travel with this visa in future or not.

2. I have renewed my passport last year. I uploaded only the new passport. I didn't upload the old one and didn't inform anything about this renewal. As it is a matter I handled last year, I just forgot that I have an old passport while applying on last November. Another thing I never step out of my country so there is no travel info.

Lovekesh

Jul 13, 2017
Hi trumprefugee/Mobinu,
I have sent the email for change in my marital status to ExpressEntry@ontario.ca few times. Meanwhile I got the nomination from ON.
I have also shared my change of personal information with ontarionominee@ontario.ca. But did not hear anything back.

Now, I am not sure If I shall keep waiting for their response or shall update EE Profile considering I have already received nomination.
Please suggest!

Thanks!
Adding to my query, I sent out email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca along with updated personal information form and below is the response I got.
Request senior people to please take a look and suggest. I am on last step(Accepted Nomination) after a long wait. Could not understand what it actually means and does it mean refusal to my application?

On Jan 2, 2018, at 19:45, Ontario Nominee (MCI) <Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) when you submit your application for permanent residence (APR) or when your APR is in process if there are any changes to your situation.

We hope this information will assist you. Once again, thank you for your email and for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration

Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration | Ministère des Affaires civiques et de l’Immigration

Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario

5th floor | 5ème étage

400 University Ave. | 400, avenue University

Toronto ON | M7A 2R9

Tel | Tél : (416) 327-0374

Fax | Télécopieur : (416) 327-0860

This communication is intended only for the party to whom it is addressed, and may contain information which is privileged or confidential. Any other delivery, distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of privilege or confidentiality. If you have received this telecommunication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return electronic mail and destroy the message.

Sent: December-28-17 7:10 AM
To: Ontario Nominee (MCI)
Subject: EE Profile ID E000809939 - Change in Marital Status

Hi Team,

I got recently married (date Nov 28, 2017) in India and hence my marital status is changed from "Single" to "Married".

My file number is "XHSW-1723311" and EE Profile Number is E000809939

For change in my marital status, I have already sent email to "ExpressEntry@ontario.ca" before getting nomination but did not hear anything back.

Yesterday my file "XHSW-1723311"status changed to "Approved". I also got nomination from ON for my EE Application ID E000809939 yesterday which I have accepted happily.

Request you to suggest what should be next step for me to take further. I do not want to miss the opportunity.

I am attaching my marriage certificate and updated(signed) change of personal information form along with this email.

I am very excited and willing to join Ontario. So would need some guidance.

Thanks,

Lovekesh

jobayed

Aug 19, 2017
Hi friends,

Hope the new year will bring us some good news. I am writing to seek help from experts regarding the below matters-
1. I have submitted my app to oinp on 5th november2017. Before that I got Indian visa stamp on my passport. However my passport was scanned before getting the visa along with other docs as I was being ready with all docs to be submitted to oinp. So I uploaded that scanned copy of passport without visa stamp. Will it be an issue? Should I inform oinp that I have visa stamp on my passport or or what will better way to approach?
FYI, I didn't make any travel plan to India yet, it is just the visa. Don't know I will travel with this visa in future or not.

2. I have renewed my passport last year. I uploaded only the new passport. I didn't upload the old one and didn't inform anything about this renewal. As it is a matter I handled last year, I just forgot that I have an old passport while applying on last November. Another thing I never step out of my country so there is no travel info.
Friends please reply on the above queries......I need your advice regarding the facts explained above.

SyedTalha

Dec 4, 2016
Hi Friends,

I would like to know the chances of invitation to apply for Ontario Province Nomination with the below scores

CRS score : 415
IELTS CLB level : 10
Profession : Database Analyst (NOC 2172)
EE profile creation date : 25th Nov 2017

sagarskch

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
NOI June 9, Applied July 12; ADR Sept. 8, Submitted additional docs Sept. 11, DIP Sept. 18, Received PFL December 11; Submitted response to PFL December 22, AOR December 23, current status Awaiting for Information
Ok. My timeline is also the same except the submission date. Submitted on Aug 9th. Now in Awaiting Info since December 12th after PFL on Dec 12th and AOR on Dec 12th.

Vishal-07

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Hey guys. Plz help me with this doubt. To file OINP as per the guide, passport should be valid for next 2years whereas my passport will expire in June 2019. Is this mandatory clause of passport being valid for next 2 years of applying?

sandominic

Jul 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hey guys. Plz help me with this doubt. To file OINP as per the guide, passport should be valid for next 2years whereas my passport will expire in June 2019. Is this mandatory clause of passport being valid for next 2 years of applying?
Hi,

As your passport is valid more than a year, you can submit an explanation letter that you can't renew your passport before one year from the expiry date as per the passport law in India, ON will accept the same,

Thanks

sakshic

Nov 20, 2017
Hi,

Sorry guys I might be repeating this question, I submitted my profile on 17th Nov with CRS 403 and NOC 1122. What are the chances of getting NOI and when it will be issued. And what are the documents for filing for HCP once it gets opened?

Reactions: DreamBig18

carol28

Dec 14, 2017
submitted on November 3rd. Application hasn't moved from "Submmitted" till today. Called OINP today as it crossed the normal 60 days processing time. but no one answered. Left a voice mail
Does OINP call u back if you leave a voice mail?

CANdreams

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Adding to my query, I sent out email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca along with updated personal information form and below is the response I got.
Request senior people to please take a look and suggest. I am on last step(Accepted Nomination) after a long wait. Could not understand what it actually means and does it mean refusal to my application?

On Jan 2, 2018, at 19:45, Ontario Nominee (MCI) <Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) when you submit your application for permanent residence (APR) or when your APR is in process if there are any changes to your situation.

We hope this information will assist you. Once again, thank you for your email and for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration

Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration | Ministère des Affaires civiques et de l’Immigration

Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario

5th floor | 5ème étage

400 University Ave. | 400, avenue University

Toronto ON | M7A 2R9

Tel | Tél : (416) 327-0374

Fax | Télécopieur : (416) 327-0860

This communication is intended only for the party to whom it is addressed, and may contain information which is privileged or confidential. Any other delivery, distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of privilege or confidentiality. If you have received this telecommunication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return electronic mail and destroy the message.

Sent: December-28-17 7:10 AM
To: Ontario Nominee (MCI)
Subject: EE Profile ID E000809939 - Change in Marital Status

Hi Team,

I got recently married (date Nov 28, 2017) in India and hence my marital status is changed from "Single" to "Married".

My file number is "XHSW-1723311" and EE Profile Number is E000809939

For change in my marital status, I have already sent email to "ExpressEntry@ontario.ca" before getting nomination but did not hear anything back.

Yesterday my file "XHSW-1723311"status changed to "Approved". I also got nomination from ON for my EE Application ID E000809939 yesterday which I have accepted happily.

Request you to suggest what should be next step for me to take further. I do not want to miss the opportunity.

I am attaching my marriage certificate and updated(signed) change of personal information form along with this email.

I am very excited and willing to join Ontario. So would need some guidance.

Thanks,

Lovekesh

i don't understand it either, looks like some text is missing. Write them again and seek clarification, it does no harm.