+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

WannbeCanuck

Nov 7, 2017
HI,
I just joined this forum,
I had to apply through EE-Human Capital Priorities Stream.
My current score comes to 385.Would you suggest to go through PNP option for some other province as for OINP minimum score is 400.
If yes suggest which province I should look for:
My occupation:NOC 2173: Software Engineers and Designers
I suggest you try to do a job search for your role in BC, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia. You will get a better idea then on which province to register for PNP, other than Ontario.

Reactions: K Sudhakar Reddy

jayraval666

Aug 7, 2017
HI,
I just joined this forum,
I had to apply through EE-Human Capital Priorities Stream.
My current score comes to 385.Would you suggest to go through PNP option for some other province as for OINP minimum score is 400.
If yes suggest which province I should look for:
My occupation:NOC 2173: Software Engineers and Designers
whats the reason for your score to go down?? what was your score when you got notification from ontorio?

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hello friends it's urgent....
Can I show my husband's CPF as proof of fund?
If yes what's the procedure?

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
I have arranged instant funds. can I show gift deed? Is there any risk?

dkchaitanya

May 12, 2017
Hello All,

I received the NOI from Ontario and finished filling the mandatory fields in the application yesterday.

I tried to make the payment using the credit card but unfortunately I received the error below within 5 seconds.
I did not refresh the page or do anything and it automatically threw an error. I received the message that the amount (1500 CAD) has been deducted from the credit card already but the status of the application has not changed to "submitted". The current status is still 'waiting for submission'.

I have currently sent an email to OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca but havent received any update yet on this.

Did anyone receive the same error while making the payment?

Error:
[1]error running sub-process 'CMOD Initialize Online Payment' at step 'Run'.(SBL-BPR-00183)
[2]error.Please try again.If you continue o encounter problems, please email the ministry for assistance.(SBL-BPR-00132)

Any quick help is appreciated as the deadline to submit the application is approaching.

Regards,
Chaitanya

Halim92

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello All,

I received the NOI from Ontario and finished filling the mandatory fields in the application yesterday.

I tried to make the payment using the credit card but unfortunately I received the error below within 5 seconds.
I did not refresh the page or do anything and it automatically threw an error. I received the message that the amount (1500 CAD) has been deducted from the credit card already but the status of the application has not changed to "submitted". The current status is still 'waiting for submission'.

I have currently sent an email to OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca but havent received any update yet on this.

Error:
[1]error running sub-process 'CMOD Initialize Online Payment' at step 'Run'.(SBL-BPR-00183)
[2]error.Please try again.If you continue o encounter problems, please email the ministry for assistance.(SBL-BPR-00132)

Any quick help is appreciated as the deadline to submit the application is approaching.

Regards,
Chaitanya
Sorry to hear that.
Hopefully, things will get fixed. when did you receive the NOI ?

thiagomgd

Jul 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Quick question about IELTS:
I have done IELTS in Feb. 2016 (valid until feb. 2018), and another one in September 2017. But I asked for a review of the last one because of the speaking test. Can I use the most recent one, although is in review, or should I use the old, but still valid, test?

Jacko007

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hello All,

Error:

Regards,
Chaitanya
I reported a technical issue once and they replied 2 weeks later. Make a screen-shot of your online bank where it shows that the payment went through and send it to both, the email above plus their regular email address. That's what I would do.

dkchaitanya

May 12, 2017
I reported a technical issue once and they replied 2 weeks later. Make a screen-shot of your online bank where it shows that the payment went through and send it to both, the email above plus their regular email address. That's what I would do.
Yes I have sent the screenshots.But no one has responded yet!

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Thank you mcassim87,

Hello mcassim87,
Do we receive nomination from Ontario by email and courier ?, and do we have to attach that when applying for PR after ITA?
Best Regards,
Hello @erridja100 , from the posts I have read earlier, nomination is sent by OINP on email as well as a nomination certificate by courier and applicants have scanned a copy of the nomination certificate and uploaded it in the letter of explanation- LOE section during post ita application.
Hope this helps.

Jacko007

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hello @erridja100 , from the posts I have read earlier, nomination is sent by OINP on email as well as a nomination certificate by courier and applicants have scanned a copy of the nomination certificate and uploaded it in the letter of explanation- LOE section during post ita application.
Hope this helps.
Are they really mailing a physical document?