harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hello friends,
My last date to submit application is 16th , however I can arrange funds on 20th. Is it possible that I submit my application and show funds after 4 days?

Emnafrancks

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Concerning the work experience tab on e-oinp portal, do I need to list all work in the last ten years ( different NOCs) , or just the workI m claiming points for(Primary NOC in ER profile). and get reference letters for them

ravidgohil@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2017
Concerning the work experience tab on e-oinp portal, do I need to list all work in the last ten years ( different NOCs) , or just the workI m claiming points for(Primary NOC in ER profile). and get reference letters for them
All the jobs part/full-time with all nocs in last ten years. You need to show any gaps in between study or worknunder other activities

Reactions: Ravi94

jayraval666

Aug 7, 2017
No, you must submit all documents at the time of submission. You cannot edit it once submitted.
ravi d gohil will please guide me if i have three ielts test results for july august and september 2017 , which one to use for express entry profile and for pnp ontorio ?? i got notification in july and after that i gave two tests in august and september, best score is july .first one. please help .all score card have validity of 1.5 year.

Nov 12, 2017
HI,
I just joined this forum,
I had to apply through EE-Human Capital Priorities Stream.
My current score comes to 385.Would you suggest to go through PNP option for some other province as for OINP minimum score is 400.
If yes suggest which province I should look for:
My occupation:NOC 2173: Software Engineers and Designers