+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hi JingleBells, erridja100

I'm not sure about the 'within 30 days of AOR' bit. I had a PFL on 22 September, replied on 26 September and got AOR on 5 October. It has been more than 30 days and my status is still showing 'awaiting information'. I have called them and did not get anything useful out of them..
Hello jkriek123,JingleBells,
Thank you all for your feedback. I'm going to call today even though I will probably hear the same story as before whenever I call.
@jkriek123, I hope you call them too from your side to ask about this delay, and if something could be done from them.
@bill, could you please advise us on how to approach this situation ?.
Best Regards,

jkriek123

Oct 3, 2017
Hello jkriek123,JingleBells,
Thank you all for your feedback. I'm going to call today even though I will probably hear the same story as before whenever I call.
@jkriek123, I hope you call them too from your side to ask about this delay, and if something could be done from them.
@bill, could you please advise us on how to approach this situation ?.
Best Regards,
Indeed, I am planning to call again later this week. Will let you know if I learn anything new..

aasil123

Nov 7, 2017
Hi everyone!

I have recently applied for OINP under HCP as a single applicant. My current CRS is 413.
I am engaged and will get married soon. I would like to know at what stage would it be best / least time consuming stage to add a spouse? Before getting my provincial, after getting my provincial nomination or after applying for my ITA.

Thanks!

kafle_salina

Sep 5, 2017
@BillHyatt can u make me clear with one thing I am thinking to present my stock valuation as proof of funds will it be fine as oinp website clearly states that stock is also accepted please make me clear! Also I am hearing that they have already started issuing noi is it true !!

deviim15

Sep 5, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Hello All,
I am in the process of filling in my OINP profile. Since we need to submit the form online now, I have a question regarding fields that are not applicable to me.
Do I just leave them blank or do i fill in N/A in all such fields? For example, middle name, etc.
Thanks a lot.
Devi

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream has reached its registration intake limit

Please note that Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream has reached the registration intake limit. No additional registrations for this stream can be accepted.

The OINP is monitoring the intake of applications with respect to the limits of Ontario’s federal nomination allocation, and will determine if any more applications can be accepted for this stream.

Please monitor this OINP Updates page for news, announcements and program developments.

Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for additional information on the OINP.

Immortalsoul

Nov 7, 2017
Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream has reached its registration intake limit

Please note that Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream has reached the registration intake limit. No additional registrations for this stream can be accepted.

The OINP is monitoring the intake of applications with respect to the limits of Ontario’s federal nomination allocation, and will determine if any more applications can be accepted for this stream.

Please monitor this OINP Updates page for news, announcements and program developments.

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi friends,
Please tell me whats the alternate of non-availability of Birth Certificate?

rodrigopaixao

Aug 24, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......

It means that no NOI will be send this year?

nt13

Sep 1, 2017

It means that no NOI will be send this year?
I think so. However, neither is that explicitly mentioned nor have they stated that HCP stream is closed for now - which they otherwise do.

That’s as far my understanding goes. Let others shed some light.