OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

rodrigopaixao

Aug 24, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
In the same boat.
As you created your new EE profile in November, I don't think you have to create another. Just wait and watch.
Just for information, I have also created the new profile on 2nd nov and me too waiting for NOI
I'm in the same boat as well! Just waiting to see if I get the NOI.

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Hello Bill,
I sure hope you're doing great.
Coould you please advise me on how to proceed as I'm still waiting from nomination ?.
The PFL I received from ONIP was in September, 29. I did reply back in October, 4. However my application is still in 'Awaiting Information'.
Two candidates with almost the same time line as mine got nominated after they replied to the PFL request.
CRS: 315
NOC: 2282
Invited: June, 29 (ICT week)
Submitted July, 11
Assesment July, 20
DIP August, 10
Received PFL : September, 29
Replied to PFL: October, 4

I sure hope to get a feedback from you, and thank you so very much for your help and support
Best Regards,
Hi @erridja100 ,

As I mentioned in my earlier post, I called up OINP on 2nd Nov asking about awaiting information status on my PFL reply and he said that within 30 days of receiving AOR of PFL the senior officer will make a decision. My PFL reply Aor is of 25 th oct, so I still have a long wait.

After a few hours of my call, OINP announced re- opening of HCP stream.

Since I just called a few days back I don't think it's appropriate but if you haven't called them in a while it could be the right time to call and ask them that now that they have started taking new applications and they are gonna b flooded with them, what would be their timeline on old pending cases.
I know your AOR is of 4 th October, 30 days have passed, some applicants are waiting in Dip stage without any correspondence from OINP. They should be in a position now to comment how they'll handle old cases.

This is just my opinion.
Let's have Bill give us the best way to approach this.

Thanks. Good luck.

tarunb10

Nov 6, 2017
Hey guys, thanks for this discussion. I have never received an NOI. But if funds would be the problem in my profile then I can always increase it in my current profile. But as I said, that I am on 398 CRS now so will it help anyways?

tarunb10

Nov 6, 2017
He said he received NOI on July 25, the day they closed. That is a record, and pretty silly I must say. Really, we are supposed to submit the day we receive NOI? Even this time around, when I had all the documents listed in the application guide, I could not submit immediately because the website says we need to submit the front and back of a photo, while the application never said we needed the back. So I had to wait until I was home and able to grab my passport photo, write on the back, and take and upload the pics.
Hey guys, thanks for this discussion. I have never received an NOI. But if funds would be the problem in my profile then I can always increase it in my current profile. But as I said, that I am on 398 CRS now so will it help anyways?

tarunb10

Nov 6, 2017
Nothing that @tarunb10 has said indicates he's ineligible for OINP or for EE. There is a randomness to how NOIs are issued. Some people get them soon after creating their EE profiles, and others take longer. And not everyone who is eligible to receive NOI receives one. I think @tarunb10 thinks he needs another NOI because he has dropped under 400 CRS, but as I explained in my previous reply, this is not the case, and he really needs to apply (or at least register) as soon as possible with his current NOI, before they close the HCP stream again.

blue_lily88

Aug 11, 2015
Need your help friends,

I registered for HCP stream yesterday. But I just realized that I missed uploading few documents like my paystubs, designation letter etc. How can I upload or send rest of the documents to them?

Is there a possibility of my application being rejected because of this
I also have the same probem...any leads??Anyone??Help!!!

jkriek123

Oct 3, 2017
Hi @erridja100 ,

As I mentioned in my earlier post, I called up OINP on 2nd Nov asking about awaiting information status on my PFL reply and he said that within 30 days of receiving AOR of PFL the senior officer will make a decision. My PFL reply Aor is of 25 th oct, so I still have a long wait.

After a few hours of my call, OINP announced re- opening of HCP stream.

Since I just called a few days back I don't think it's appropriate but if you haven't called them in a while it could be the right time to call and ask them that now that they have started taking new applications and they are gonna b flooded with them, what would be their timeline on old pending cases.
I know your AOR is of 4 th October, 30 days have passed, some applicants are waiting in Dip stage without any correspondence from OINP. They should be in a position now to comment how they'll handle old cases.

This is just my opinion.
Let's have Bill give us the best way to approach this.

Thanks. Good luck.
Hi JingleBells, erridja100

I'm not sure about the 'within 30 days of AOR' bit. I had a PFL on 22 September, replied on 26 September and got AOR on 5 October. It has been more than 30 days and my status is still showing 'awaiting information'. I have called them and did not get anything useful out of them..

Wilson78

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
As ONIP has mentioned about a clause of 45 days for the document submission, they might possibly start issuing NOIs from this week itself ..it's again a guess ..like all others here, me too waiting , waiting .....

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
As ONIP has mentioned about a clause of 45 days for the document submission, they might possibly start issuing NOIs from this week itself ..it's again a guess ..like all others here, me too waiting , waiting .....
I spoke to lawyer. Thy said NOI issuance already started for other ppl.

tarunb10

Nov 6, 2017
I spoke to lawyer. Thy said NOI issuance already started for other ppl.
Hi. Can you please check with your lawyer if I should create a new profile because last profile I created in July and scored 408 CRS but now post my birthday I am at 398 CRS points. Also if the NOI's are being issued also for the ICT occupation where my NOC is 5241. Thanks a lot.

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hi. Can you please check with your lawyer if I should create a new profile because last profile I created in July and scored 408 CRS but now post my birthday I am at 398 CRS points. Also if the NOI's are being issued also for the ICT occupation where my NOC is 5241. Thanks a lot.

Dear they don’t answer too much. I also asked them if it be better to resubmit the profile. They said it won’t make too much of difference. If Ontario is not interested in my case they won’t send NOI.
But when i checked with Ontario PNP ppl they said that if ur profile is old then better create a fresh profile to increase their chances. So its just a gamble.
Btw I hv asked them to check if they can resubmit my profile, they are yet to come back. My profile also created in June 2017.
To sum up : they hv left it on to me to decide and may charge me for resubmission.