Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
ITA recived 1 March 2017
Hi,

need help on my OINP application:

1) Family Information: my child holds Canadian passport (age: 1 year old). should i mention him under dependent family members? and do i need to scan his passport in the family section?
2) what to add in "others" section of my supporting document?

Jacko007

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi,

need help on my OINP application:

1) Family Information: my child holds Canadian passport (age: 1 year old). should i mention him under dependent family members? and do i need to scan his passport in the family section?
2) what to add in "others" section of my supporting document?
I think I've read somewhere that you do not put Canadian citizens as dependents. Check the PDF file with instructions.

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello Bill,
I sure hope you're doing great.
Coould you please advise me on how to proceed as I'm still waiting from nomination ?.
The PFL I received from ONIP was in September, 29. I did reply back in October, 4. However my application is still in 'Awaiting Information'.
Two candidates with almost the same time line as mine got nominated after they replied to the PFL request.
CRS: 315
NOC: 2282
Invited: June, 29 (ICT week)
Submitted July, 11
Assesment July, 20
DIP August, 10
Received PFL : September, 29
Replied to PFL: October, 4

I sure hope to get a feedback from you, and thank you so very much for your help and support
Best Regards,

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Hi Everyone

I have been waiting to receive an NOI since July 10th. I created my EE Profile on 10th July and scored 408 points. I didn't receive an NOI till 25th July and OINP paused the application system on that day. On my birthday in September I lost 10 points and tumbled down to 398 CRS points. My NOC is 5241 which is in ICT demand occupations for Ontario. Do I have any chance of receiving an NOI below 400 CRS when they open issuing fresh NOI's? Any idea when will they start re-issuing NOI's? Should I re-create profile on EE? Any answers would really help. Thanks in advance.
You can apply for OINP now with your existing NOI. It is valid through December 31. Don't worry that you are under 400 points now. OINP locks your age as of the date of your NOI, so you are still eligible as long as you are still eligible for EE. See page 31 (page 36 of the PDF) of the application guide:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf

4. Age
A maximum of 12 points may be awarded based on your age on the day when your application for permanent residence is received by IRCC.

Note: The OINP locks in your age on the date that your Notification of Interest (NOI) from Ontario was sent. Therefore, the OINP will award points based on your age at the time of your NOI. However, please note that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada will only lock in your age once you receive an Invitation to Apply.

Yes, after the age of 40, we lose 11 points per birthday if single and 10 if married. Btw it's nice to meet another 40+ person. There aren't many of us around here. My birthday in February will bring me down to 399, so I am really praying that I will receive nomination (and hopefully ITA) before then. Once we are below 400, only another ICT exception week like what they did in the last week of June can fetch us another NOI.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
I created my profile on July 13th and received an NOI the following day. I would say something made you ineligible back then so you may still be ineligible now.
Nothing that @tarunb10 has said indicates he's ineligible for OINP or for EE. There is a randomness to how NOIs are issued. Some people get them soon after creating their EE profiles, and others take longer. And not everyone who is eligible to receive NOI receives one. I think @tarunb10 thinks he needs another NOI because he has dropped under 400 CRS, but as I explained in my previous reply, this is not the case, and he really needs to apply (or at least register) as soon as possible with his current NOI, before they close the HCP stream again.

Reactions: JingleBells

Jacko007

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Nothing that @tarunb10 has said indicates he's ineligible for OINP or for EE. There is a randomness to how NOIs are issued. Some people get them soon after creating their EE profiles, and others take longer. And not everyone who is eligible to receive NOI receives one. I think @tarunb10 thinks he needs another NOI because he has dropped under 400 CRS, but as I explained in my previous reply, this is not the case, and he really needs to apply (or at least register) as soon as possible with his current NOI, before they close the HCP stream again.
The way I read it is that he/she never received a NOI. And what I meant by my message is that OINP uses slightly different criteria than CIC - I read it somewhere. So just being above 400 CRS does not mean that OINP gets interested in the profile. For example, Ontario has higher living cost than most of the country, so they may require more funds than CIC.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
The way I read it is that he/she never received a NOI. And what I meant by my message is that OINP uses slightly different criteria than CIC - I read it somewhere. So just being above 400 CRS does not mean that OINP gets interested in the profile. For example, Ontario has higher living cost than most of the country, so they may require more funds than CIC.
He said he received NOI on July 25, the day they closed. That is a record, and pretty silly I must say. Really, we are supposed to submit the day we receive NOI? Even this time around, when I had all the documents listed in the application guide, I could not submit immediately because the website says we need to submit the front and back of a photo, while the application never said we needed the back. So I had to wait until I was home and able to grab my passport photo, write on the back, and take and upload the pics.

M DEV

May 2, 2017
You can apply for OINP now with your existing NOI. It is valid through December 31. Don't worry that you are under 400 points now. OINP locks your age as of the date of your NOI, so you are still eligible as long as you are still eligible for EE. See page 31 (page 36 of the PDF) of the application guide:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf

4. Age
A maximum of 12 points may be awarded based on your age on the day when your application for permanent residence is received by IRCC.

Note: The OINP locks in your age on the date that your Notification of Interest (NOI) from Ontario was sent. Therefore, the OINP will award points based on your age at the time of your NOI. However, please note that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada will only lock in your age once you receive an Invitation to Apply.

Yes, after the age of 40, we lose 11 points per birthday if single and 10 if married. Btw it's nice to meet another 40+ person. There aren't many of us around here. My birthday in February will bring me down to 399, so I am really praying that I will receive nomination (and hopefully ITA) before then. Once we are below 400, only another ICT exception week like what they did in the last week of June can fetch us another NOI.
Hopefully we will get nominated before the Christmas and then the celebratiion time would be absolutely great...

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Hopefully we will get nominated before the Christmas and then the celebratiion time would be absolutely great...
That would be the best Christmas gift :)

Annarsh

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hi can anybody help me regarding ontario HCP nomination. I have submitted my file in june this year. I updated it last month and now my crs is 411 . I just want to know tha should I recreate my file to get NOI from ontario? Is it necessary ?

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017

4. Age

Guyz me not far behind. Am at 39 now. .

On a serious note, can u guyz throw some light upon what could be the reason for my not receiving NOI. I am at 404.
Is it that i am expecting this too early as they hv just started issuing NOI and normally it takes some time?? If yes then how much time ??as I read in earlier post some one pointed out that Ontario HCP issues normally NOI to all above 400 points.
M Little worried. Could some one advice how it usually works??
BTW I spoke to lawyer yesterday, their other profiles have started receiving NOIs.

harman_778

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016

4. Age

i am another one who is turning 41 in Feb :(

Reactions: trumprefugee