+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

kafle_salina

Sep 5, 2017
@BillHyatt seems like you are answering everyone's question I have jus recreated my profile and got notification that my. Profile has been updated however I have not got unique client identification number will it affect my profile because in my previous profile I got

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt seems like you are answering everyone's question I have jus recreated my profile and got notification that my. Profile has been updated however I have not got unique client identification number will it affect my profile because in my previous profile I got
It may take some time to update. If your UCI is not provided even after Medical Pass and you move to NA2 without it then you can call IRCC and ask them to give you one. Just note it down for future references.

I hope this will help.

Aug 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello everyone ,

I have created my eeprofile on 26,july 2017 so it is necessary to recreate my profile now for getting noi from ontario hcp stream .
Please help me out .

Thanks.

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Any nominations yesterday for candidates who responded to PFL ?
Best Regards,

Hi @erridja100 , no news on any nominations yesterday.

Which date did you submit your PFL reply? As per the OINP officer I spoke to last week , the senior officer will take a decision on our application within 30 days of filing the reply of PFL.
So, you should be getting some good news soon.

Good luck

Sabarish

Jul 10, 2017
Need your help friends,

I registered for HCP stream yesterday. But I just realized that I missed uploading few documents like my paystubs, designation letter etc. How can I upload or send rest of the documents to them?

Is there a possibility of my application being rejected because of this

App121

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hi friends pls help. Do I need to score more than 400 for FSWP too. I have 67 points there but less than 400 in CRS . Am I eligible to apply .

Cowboy122

May 31, 2017
Guys,

If the registration is closed any time before we submit the application, will we still be able to submit it in the window of the 14 days?

Reactions: jobayed

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Guys,

If the registration is closed any time before we submit the application, will we still be able to submit it in the window of the 14 days?
Yes. Once you have registered, you will get 14 days to submit your application. If OINP closes in between that time it will not affect your application as you have already registered.

Reactions: Cowboy122