+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thanks a lot Bill.

When you say "approved files will be deferred to next year if not issued Nomination till Dec 31", does it mean that at least by 31st Dec those waiting shall either be approved or not even though they might receive nomination in the next year ?
Most probably Yes. All files will be processed before Dec 31st, however, OINP can process few files after that period as well if required. So anyone who applies before this date will be safe as their files will be processed.

Reactions: JingleBells

yildiz

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Alexandria
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2017 / 13-03-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17-01-2017 / 15-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-01-2017 / 14-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Study permit 1st Refused / 2nd Refused
My NOI was received on 23rd of June. When I tried to fill my application it says that it should be within 45 days
was that an error ?

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
I trust you submitted immediately this time. Update your timeline! Best wishes.
Yup I was reviewing my documents and made some minor changes. Ontario portal is currently under maintenance and will be available at 2pm EST. I will submit by the end of today. Thanks for your wishes :)

Saqib007

Nov 2, 2017
Hello Members;

I am from Pakistan, i wanted to know that is it registration for HCP Stream is Closed?because tomorrow i was tried to make my One-key id with HCP but the msg apperared that this stream is closed for new registration.kindly guide me i am to worried,thank you

sh_dh1

Dec 19, 2016
Hello Experts

I also need your help for the same, I had created my profile in EE on July 15th 2017 with 419 CRS. But after yesterday's OHCP's , I have not received any PT NOI , pls guide me also what should I do , i have asked my consultant to recreate and resubmit my profile. Please tell if it happens within a day or two will that create a difference in my profile getting noticed or will it be too late.

Knac12

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
My personal opinion is that oinp will stagger the process of giving out NOIs after the fiasco in July. So I think those who are eligible and not yet received an NOI will receive it in due course.

sh_dh1

Dec 19, 2016
My personal opinion is that oinp will stagger the process of giving out NOIs after the fiasco in July. So I think those who are eligible and not yet received an NOI will receive it in due course.
That means you suggest me not to recreate the profile and not resubmit

Knac12

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
That means you suggest me not to recreate the profile and not resubmit
The choice is yours. But let's say even if you recreate profile, you are not losing anything. If oinp is staggering the NOIs, you will still receive it.

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
Re-Creating file helps you in getting selected however sending NOI is at the discretion of OINP.
Thanks Bill. You have been kind enough to help many like me here... and I will be grateful always. Need one more help.

How do you first create a new profile and then with far the old one ? I mean I only saw the option in my CIC login to withdraw profile ... but nothing clarifying if I wanted to create a new profile? So I thought I would have to withdraw my existing profile first before creating a new one.

Also, of my total work exp. of 13 yrs,the NOC of my first 2 and last 6 yrs fall under fhighly skilled of FSW criteria. But the mid period doesn’t. So do I need to put all my work experience in the new EE profile ( which I already did in the old one) or should I only show for the relevant periods? The reason to ask this is I have read on some threads that it’s better to keep only those experience that matter for the CRS scores to avoid any hassle while submitting docs. However, my doubt is will they not ask for your missing period details?

If you or anyone here can throw some light, I would grateful.

Thanks in advance.