+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

adijune

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
May the left ones get nominations soon..
@anwar,@bill, pls solve my query
M claiming points for sibling.. But her pr card has expired.. Cos she came to India and was not able to complete the term, she's not able to apply for renewal of PR. Presently she's staying in Canada and has ontario photo card issued in her name from govt of Canada.. Has landing papers and expired pr card.
Will these documents suffice the purpose of establishing status of sibling in Canada?
Though I showed same documents to oinp and no query was raised..
Please share your expert opinion on the matter.

Wilson78

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Hi All,

My profile was created about 8 days before and having a CRS score of 411 .
Do i need to re-create profile again now ?. What are the chances of receiving NOI for this CRS score ?.

Natraj

Jun 27, 2017
Hi,
Greetings!!
Can anybody suggest how to upload photograph when they say front and back with date and name in one key portal for OINP.
TIA.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
May the left ones get nominations soon..
@anwar,@bill, pls solve my query
M claiming points for sibling.. But her pr card has expired.. Cos she came to India and was not able to complete the term, she's not able to apply for renewal of PR. Presently she's staying in Canada and has ontario photo card issued in her name from govt of Canada.. Has landing papers and expired pr card.
Will these documents suffice the purpose of establishing status of sibling in Canada?
Though I showed same documents to oinp and no query was raised..
Please share your expert opinion on the matter.
I am not sure about this situation but I can say one thing that if that was acceptable for OINP then it will not be a problem for IRCC. This thing is beyond your control and you can not do anything. So in my opinion, just submit whatever you have and explain it in LOE.

Reactions: JingleBells

adijune

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
I am not sure about this situation but I can say one thing that if that was acceptable for OINP then it will not be a problem for IRCC. This thing is beyond your control and you can not do anything. So in my opinion, just submit whatever you have and explain it in LOE.
OK.. Thanks Anwar.

Howie

Nov 3, 2017
Hi guys. I am applying OINP in Ontario. Can I use my translation birth’s certificate from back home or I have to go to make a new one here? Thanks seniors.

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Yes, I have already told in this forum that any approved files will be deferred to next year if not issued Nomination till Dec 31.

However, still, the reason is unclear that why they aren't issuing nominations. Although there are many nominations issued in the last couple of days, there are still many applicants left without it.

I will definitely update if I can get some authentic confirmation for the reasons behind it.
Thanks a lot Bill.

When you say "approved files will be deferred to next year if not issued Nomination till Dec 31", does it mean that at least by 31st Dec those waiting shall either be approved or not even though they might receive nomination in the next year ?

koushik90

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
Hi All,

I am currently in the IRCC express entry pool with CRS score of 402 since July 31st 2017. I wanted to understand the score requirement to be eligible to get a NOI from Ontario. Some places in the Application guide show the eligibility score as 400 in express entry pool and at another place it shows as 67 points on the points grid.

"APPENDIX 1: IRCC PROGRAM CRITERIA – FSWP AND CEC

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER PROGRAM (FSWP) SIX SELECTION FACTORS

If you choose to be assessed against the FSWP criteria, you will need to earn at least 67 points on IRCC’s FSWP points grid."

Do I need to satisfy both requirements, as in get 400+ points in Express entry pool and score 67 points on the points grid to get a NOI.

The reason I am asking is, I have 402 points in express entry pool but I am only getting 66 points on the points grid. Does this mean I shouldn't expect an NOI? Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Hi guys.

I've tired to fill the form for HCP on the website and there is this messge: "Please note that the OINP has reached its registration intake limit for this stream. No new registrations will be accepted for this stream at this time. For more information please visit the OINP website"

Intake limit reched in less than 24 hours!

Don't worry, just try again later. It's still open until the updates page says it's closed. Apparently Ontario displays this message every so often when the application volume gets high. I received this email in response to the email I sent yesterday right after they opened and I kept getting that "OINP has reached its registration intake limit" message for the first 15 or so minutes:

There is no official announcement that the Human Capital Priorities stream has closed.

We are monitoring closely the volume of applications and therefore we may put a hold on intake intermittently. In this case, please simply log out and try again at a later time in the day.

We hope this information will assist you. Once again, thank you for your email and for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Shamita

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hi ,
My work experience is 3.5 years and my last working day is sep-30-2013 , my crs is 431 .
According to eligibility criteria, one must have at least 12 months of work experience within last 5 years.
My work experience do fall within 5 year range but it is not complete 12 months within 5 year .
If I recieve NOI tomorrow , will I be eligible to get nomination?

Please reply
@BillHyatt can you please comment on thi

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
I think the site under maintenance
Yes, see the latest announcement
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

November 3, 2017

Important: Please note, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program e-Filing Portal will be temporarily unavailable from Friday November 3, 2017 at 5pm EDT until Saturday November 4, 2017 at 2pm EDT as the system undergoes maintenance. Any clients whose application deadlines are affected by the system maintenance are asked to contact the program directly at ontarionominee@ontario.ca.

Reactions: Akula