+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
The long awaited day has FINALLY come. I created my Ontario application yesterday, now just gathering certified translations to attach in my profile and submit it. The wait has actually benefited me, I won´t have to explain a car sale worth almost half of my POF because that happened april and it is beyond the six month window you must show your bank statements.

Keep in mind that most of us, having applications approved, will probably be nominated early 2018! OINP has made that clear:

"NOTE: If your application is approved after the OINP reaches its nomination allocation for 2017, your nomination certificate will be issued in early 2018."

Good news for late 2017 applicants, bad news for 2018 applicants. You just lost some room for next year in advance.

Good luck for everyone!

Reactions: trumprefugee

luizgmendonca

Nov 3, 2017
Hi guys.

I've tired to fill the form for HCP on the website and there is this messge: "Please note that the OINP has reached its registration intake limit for this stream. No new registrations will be accepted for this stream at this time. For more information please visit the OINP website"

Intake limit reched in less than 24 hours!

lkumarx

Jun 22, 2017
hi Expert @BillHyatt @anwar01 @trumprefugee and others, Please help me in following issue.
I finished registration with OINP HCP and uploaded all the documents. But while making the payment I faced following error msg:
[1]. Error ,unning sub-process 'CMOD Initialize Online Payment' at step 'Run'.(SBL-BPR-00183)
[2]. Error, Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems, please email the ministry for assistance.(SBL-BPR-00132)

I have sent the email to following email IDs: OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca & ontarionominee@ontario.ca
Do I need to do anything else?

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
My immigration representative ready to withdraw my current profile but they said it will take few days.
So, can I create new profile now, to increase chances of Ontario HCP stream.
So, for few days I have two we profile.is it ok?

KJB

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
My immigration representative ready to withdraw my current profile but they said it will take few days.
So, can I create new profile now, to increase chances of Ontario HCP stream.
So, for few days I have two we profile.is it ok?
I do not see any point in creating a new profile. Your existing should work. Is there any specific reason?

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
I do not see any point in creating a new profile. Your existing should work. Is there any specific reason?
Many people have claimed here that create new EE profile is good for getting a NOI from Ontario HCP .
So I thought let's try as I have created my profile on june-2017

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
There were only 594 nominations left as on Oct10. Even though we filled our application by now, there is a high chance that the nominations will be issued at the start of 2018. So be prepared and apply at the earliest.
NOTE: If your application is approved after the OINP reaches its nomination allocation for 2017, your nomination certificate will be issued in early 2018.
I trust you submitted immediately this time. Update your timeline! Best wishes.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi @BillHyatt,

Now that OINP has opened HCP stream again on 2nd Nov and are accepting new applications from those holding valid NOIs and are even issuing new NOIs, is it possible now that the OINP experts would comment on the timeline they will be following for issuing nominations to those that have been waiting in the DIP stage or after submission of their replies to PFLs?

We shall all be very grateful Bill if you can get us any authentic information as to when we may be issued nomination.

They have even clarified in the OINP - HCP update issued yesterday that :
NOTE: If your application is approved after the OINP reaches its nomination allocation for 2017, your nomination certificate will be issued in early 2018.

Would this statement also apply to those waiting in the DIP stage or at the PFL stage? Their update of 2nd nov does not mention any timelines for the already submitted applications.

If you have any feedback, please share with us. Thanks so much.
Yes, I have already told in this forum that any approved files will be deferred to next year if not issued Nomination till Dec 31.

However, still, the reason is unclear that why they aren't issuing nominations. Although there are many nominations issued in the last couple of days, there are still many applicants left without it.

I will definitely update if I can get some authentic confirmation for the reasons behind it.

Reactions: JingleBells

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
hi Expert @BillHyatt @anwar01 @trumprefugee and others, Please help me in following issue.
I finished registration with OINP HCP and uploaded all the documents. But while making the payment I faced following error msg:
[1]. Error ,unning sub-process 'CMOD Initialize Online Payment' at step 'Run'.(SBL-BPR-00183)
[2]. Error, Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems, please email the ministry for assistance.(SBL-BPR-00132)

I have sent the email to following email IDs: OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca & ontarionominee@ontario.ca
Do I need to do anything else?
See if your payment is deducted or not. If it is deducted then you are fine and you will need to get in contact with them. Otherwise, try to clear your browser history completely, restart your computer, and try again with only OINP submission page opened. It has worked for many in the past but unfortunately for many, it didn't.

Good Luck.

Reactions: anwar01