+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Knac12

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
do you guys think the HCP stream will be accepting applications for the next 2 weeks. My ielts score should be coming on Nov 15, and I will create EE profile same day, but I am not sure if HCP will be open that long.

PritiJ2017

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
Doc's Request.
26-03-2018
AOR Received.
28/05/2018
Med's Done....
8/6/2018
Has anyone with NOC 1123 received an OINP? I withdrew my profile and recreated a new one. hope this helps.

Reactions: JingleBells

Sabarish

Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for the reply.
My representative said to me that getting NOI from new profile is just a myth. And denied withdraw my profile and create a new one.
What should I do now?

There are a couple of our blog members who received NOI yesterday. please check previous posts.

dineshkp24

Jan 30, 2017
Hello all,

Please help me to understand. I have received my NOI from Ontario on June 29 when Ontario gave NOI's under ICT for those who had even less than CRS 400 for specific NOCs. I am one among who received NOI on June 29. Now ONIP HCP is open to accept the applications. My question here is, I should have maintained the funds for 6 months, but I did start maintaining my funds 20 days after I received NOI. So if I have to apply now, I would have the funds maintained only for 3.5 months as of now.

1. Can I register my profile in ONIP now and submit my application close to when the 6 months statement is ready or before the NOI expires (whichever is earlier)? Will I be able to submit the application even after ONIP HCP window closes where I will have my profile registered in ONIP?

or

2. Can I proceed to submit the application now even with the Bank Statement with funds maintained for 3.5 months?

Experts please shed your thoughts on this.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Guys Ontario HCP opened yesterday.
Is my understanding correct that in case our CRs is above 400 we stand a chance to get NOI??
Or
Is it only for those previous cases who received NOI but were wating to be issued Nomination from Ontario ??
Pl confirm
Yes, if your CRS is 400 or above you have a chance of getting a NOI. But you should re-create your EE profile in the current date so it comes in the notice of OINP.

Good luck

Reactions: sh_dh1

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
My immigration representative said that this OHCP is for the old ones who were nominated before.
Is it true?
The OINP - human capital priorities stream has opened for those people who were issued a NOI - Notification of Interest earlier but were not able to apply because of the pause on 25th July. But it is also mentioned in the update issued yesterday that new NOIs will also be issued, so if your CRS is 400 or above you stand a chance of receiving a NOI from OINP and thus you can apply, but you should RE-create your EE profile in the current date so you get noticed by OINP.

Please view the OINP program updates page below for more information and reason out with your representative accordingly.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Hope this helps. Good luck.

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Hv written to lawyer. Campbell Cohen. Once canada opens , he should answer.
If David Cohen is your lawyer then he could not be saying that new NOIs are not being issued as he has mentioned in his own news website quite prominently, the below:
'Ontario Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream to Issue New NOIs and Accept Applications'

Check out their website

https://www.cicnews.com/2017/11/ontario-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream-to-issue-new-nois-and-accept-applications-119805.html#gs.6Fy7taE

sh_dh1

Dec 19, 2016
Hello Experts

I also need your help for the same, I had created my profile in EE on July 15th 2017 with 419 CRS. But after yesterday's OHCP's , I have not received any PT NOI , pls guide me also what should I do , i have asked my consultant to recreate and resubmit my profile. Please tell if it happens within a day or two will that create a difference in my profile getting noticed or will it be too late.

Lhee

Jul 4, 2017
Guys, my current CRS is 399 adding my husband ielts score will increase our CRS to 404. However, on 14th Nov is my birthday, our score will decrease again. If i received NOI before my birthday, is it ok to proceed with OINP?

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
I have tried to contact some OINP experts however they are not responding. I don't know why they are not nominating people.
Hi @BillHyatt,

Now that OINP has opened HCP stream again on 2nd nov and are accepting new applications from those holding valid NOIs and are even issuing new NOIs, is it possible now that the OINP experts would comment on the timeline they will be following for issuing nominations to those that have been waiting in the DIP stage or after submission of their replies to PFLs?

We shall all be very grateful Bill if you can get us any authentic information as to when we may be issued nomination.

They have even clarified in the OINP - HCP update issued yesterday that :
NOTE: If your application is approved after the OINP reaches its nomination allocation for 2017, your nomination certificate will be issued in early 2018.

Would this statement also apply to those waiting in the DIP stage or at the PFL stage? Their update of 2nd nov does not mention any timelines for the already submitted applications.

If you have any feedback, please share with us. Thanks so much.

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Guys, my current CRS is 399 adding my husband ielts score will increase our CRS to 404. However, on 14th Nov is my birthday, our score will decrease again. If i received NOI before my birthday, is it ok to proceed with OINP?
We share the same birthday date and question :)

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Your age will be locked on the date of issuance of the NOI. So if you receive NOI before 14th nov, you can proceed with your OINP application.

Hope this helps.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi everyone,

can you pls let me know how to receive the NOI for the HCP application under OINP stream?

& how long might this OINP HCP remain open considering the current situation?

I really hope someone can apply to this query, thank you so much.