+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello Everyone,
In my opinion people who have received Invitations to apply from Ontario and their invitations will expire in six months(before 2018) won't be able to submit applications in 2017. OINP can query those candidates' profiles and resubmit new invitations to them once 2018 quota is allocated in 2018. Is OINP going to do so ?, No one knows, so just wait and see what the future holds.
I wish you all the best in your future nominations.
Best Regards,

ac_d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Dear Shruti Sanjay Sindhal,

Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) under the Express Entry Stream.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program has assessed your Express Entry application to a positive decision. The Program is attempting to issue you a nomination through the Express Entry portal.

Your Express Entry profile E000813963 and Job Seeker Validation Code 3142 indicates a status of ‘no longer available for nomination’ in the Express Entry system. A status of “no longer available for nomination” means that the OINP is unable to issue you a nomination through the Express Entry system.

Please confirm within 24 hours, or as soon as possible, if you wish to accept Ontario’s nomination. If yes, you will be required to provide the from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) letter issued to you regarding your current or new Express Entry profile and 4 digit job seeker validation code.

The letter begins with the phrase “Thank you for submitting your Express Entry profile” and confirms both your Express Entry number and Job Seeker Validation Code. Please provide a copy of that letter.

If you have accepted an invitation to apply or another nomination, please notify us if you wish to withdraw you application to the OINP.

You can respond to this letter by reply email.

Please note that application fees are non-refundable if the OINP has already begun processing your application.

Regards,

What should i do in this please help me all the seniors member
Did you receive an ITA in an earlier Express Entry draw. If yes when?

SunnyKharbanda

Dec 17, 2016
Hello everyone,
Hope you are doing great. I am currently in US on h1b and trying to immigrate to Canada. i recently gave IELTS, created profile and scored 401. I am Mechanical Engineer. I am hoping to get NOI from Ontario. I read they give NOI for 400 and above score. Can anybody inform how soon they give NOI? Reason i am asking is i have my birthday in about 3 weeks and i will lose points on account of age. Any information would be helpful.

SinghAiroli

Oct 13, 2017
Hi all,

First of all I would like to thank all of you who contribute great and valuable information to this group.

I was silent reader since the day I lost chance to apply to OINP after getting NOI. :)

My CRS is 412 and I am holding NOI and waiting for OINP to reopen HCP. All the best to all such colleagues ...

happy to join the forum ...

SinghAiroli

Oct 13, 2017
As on 10 OCT OINP has 594 nominations left.. They reopened Masters and closed it. PHD stream is still open.

I do have a strong feeling that once they fulfil the allocated quota for masters and PHD, remaining nominations shall be opened for HCP..

Let's hope ...

M DEV

May 2, 2017
As on 10 OCT OINP has 594 nominations left.. They reopened Masters and closed it. PHD stream is still open.

I do have a strong feeling that once they fulfil the allocated quota for masters and PHD, remaining nominations shall be opened for HCP..

Let's hope ...
Fingers crossed..may God bless us all..

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi Sirs,

I am new here, but I really need one help from your side and that is, can you pls let me know, from your experience, when OINP can again start receiving the application or may be, at least, you can give me your thought and prediction on when they can open the stream again, considering the current situation?

Also, if an IT professional is stuck with CRS 387, can he get the OINP nomination once they are open? And, on an average, how long are Ontario taking in order to accept the application and send the nomination confirmation points to the applicant? Is it 2 months or more?

I know maybe I have lots of questions, but it would really help if anyone can volunteer and answer my queries. thanks :)

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi Sirs,

I am new here, but I really need one help from your side and that is, can you pls let me know, from your experience, when OINP can again start receiving the application or may be, at least, you can give me your thought and prediction on when they can open the stream again, considering the current situation?

Also, if an IT profession is stuck with CRS 387, can he get the OINP nomination once they are open? And, on an average, how long are Ontario taking in order to accept the application and send the nomination confirmation points to the applicant? Is it 2 months or more?

I know maybe I have lots of questions, but it would really help if anyone can volunteer and answer my queries. thanks :)
I believe your are talking about OINP HCP Stream! Considering 594 Nominations left as of 11th October 2017 and opening of MS & PhD streams, the chances for HCP stream reopening is almost negligible in this year. But surely they will start sending new NOI in 2018 when they will get the new quota for Nominations.

In 2017, OINP lowered CRS requirement to less then 400 for only a week for ICT NOCs. Who knows, they might do it again in 2018. So keep your hopes high!

Reactions: Midnight Blessing

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
I believe your are talking about OINP HCP Stream! Considering 594 Nominations left as of 11th October 2017 and opening of MS & PhD streams, the chances for HCP stream reopening is almost negligible in this year. But surely they will start sending new NOI in 2018 when they will get the new quota for Nominations.

In 2017, OINP lowered CRS requirement to less then 400 for only a week for ICT NOCs. Who knows, they might do it again in 2018. So keep your hopes high!

Hello sir,

In this scenario, what will you recommend an applicant should do if he is in 387 CRS points with NOC2281/2282?

Sir, it will be great if you can recommend something here as I think he can't apply to OINP HCF for the time being. thanks