+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Hello BillHyatt,
I appreciate you efforts in helping other members in this forum.
I would like to get your opinion whether I should contat OINP about my application.
My application is still in DIP since August, 10.
Application timeline:
------------------------
Submitted: July, 11
Assessment: July, 21
DIP: August, 10
NOC: 2282
CRS: 315

Could it be something wrong with my app ?. I haven't received any ADR from them. I recall that I sent them an email updating the 'other activites' section I forgot to fill out. Three days after that I got an acknowledgement and my application status changed to DIP.

I would appreciate if you give me an advise on how to proceed.
Best Regards,
same situation here
i explained them the gap between my studies and my first job via separate email, got AOR after a few days, then my status changed to DIP on 14th Aug.

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
One question
I have around 3 years of experience and now I am in between the jobs,
So technically I am not working
So when you get NOI from
Ontario for example, does it effect my application because I don't have current employer?
Can anyone help me with info

P.S: Is it mandatory to have current employer at the time if NOI and submitting?
Thanks in advance

ge3qz

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
hi Guys, i have a question when sending files to OINP via email, what is the maximum file size per document and what is the maximum size of the email they can receive?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
One question
So when you get NOI from
Ontario for example, does it effect my application because I don't have current employer?

P.S: Is it mandatory to have current employer at the time if NOI and submitting?
Thanks in advance
Its not mandatory to be on job while applying, Only your experience should be in last 5 years.

Reactions: Troy2245

fahadazh

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Guys

I am just recently nominated by ontario, thanks to almighty Allah and then this group. Really it was this group only from where i got all the help.

Although I have not accepted yet at my ee profile,as I have following questions if any one can help

1. I am expecting a new baby in my family in next 7 days, so is it better to wait for him/her so that I can change no. of family members in my ee profile?and accordingly can modify the details of pof?

2. I have provided 10 years experience details to oinp as they requested for 10 years, although in my ee profile i have just mentioned last 3 years. Can I change my ee profile with rest of 7 years experience?? Reason was I was not having all the required documents for rest of my experience
3. My pof is my salaried account which is getting increased every month, I have tried to maintain the minimum required amount from last 1 month. So I can assume that by the time i will send my application to cic after ita, it will be maximum 4 months maintained. So would that be ok?
Appreciate your responses

Effer

Aug 1, 2017
One question
So when you get NOI from

Thanks in advance
you need to have atleast 1 year of continuous fulltime work experience in the last 5 years..even im unemployed at the moment.. you ll need to explain your gaps in work history..

Reactions: Troy2245

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys, I need urgent help.

I am trying to submit my EAPR. I have ECA for Two or more degrees. In my upload documents sections, there is an upload for certificate of qualification. What should I upload there? I do not have any certification or technical diploma. I have done 2 years bachelors, 2 years Master of computer science degree and 2 yrs Master of business administration degree. I haven't applied for any skilled trade category.
What should I do??
Need help urgently,
Thank you.