+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Really???? In HCP stream ? But tgey have 60 days limit?
Kindly share ur CRS,NOC, age...and what additional documents they asked for after submitting ur application?
It was 60 days for July onward applicants. June applicants had 90 days limit.

Reactions: MEB

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
I want to ask that after you apply for EAPR, do you still need to maintain your account balance minimum requirement of POF? Thank you.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,
I got my ITA and now I'm trying to add work history to my EE profile. It is not letting me add a new job. It also does not show me the already added jobs in the table below.
How can I add this new job details in my EE profile?
Thank you.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Noc1114
Age 26
CARS 411
Asking scanned all pages ok f My pp
*Note to Applicants: Individual processing times may vary depending on your individual circumstances. You may experience longer than estimated processing times if the program is waiting for additional documents or a response to a procedural fairness letter.

Applications that have exceeded average processing times are at the procedural fairness stage, the last step in assessment.

this seems to be your case

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
*Note to Applicants: Individual processing times may vary depending on your individual circumstances. You may experience longer than estimated processing times if the program is waiting for additional documents or a response to a procedural fairness letter.

Applications that have exceeded average processing times are at the procedural fairness stage, the last step in assessment.

this seems to be your case
But he has responded his ADR and didn't receive any procedural fairness letter.

I wish there's a contact phone number to always call them.

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
This is what confuses me. 62 days in DIP. This same OINP processed some applications and gave out nominations within a week.
It was same process and protocols. So why do they spend so much time on some applications. Its baffling me so much and 90 days with no response is really disheartening.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anjanirai