+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
My EOI score N/A since submission, now am in assesment but still it is N/A
i think this Expression of Interest score if for people who apply for oinp entrepreneur stream . i am not sure though. maybe the people who got nominated can tell a bit more that whether their EOI score was N/A too.

Last edited:

rohitbalwani

Feb 22, 2017
NOC Code......
MOST URGENT HELP NEEDED.
ATTENTION SENIORS , I have just received an ITA stating to apply before 11th Aug, 2017. Excerpt of email is as below -

Your invitation is valid for 90 days from the date of this message. You now have two options:

1) Decline this invitation; or 2) Apply online for permanent residence.

You must submit a complete application before 11/08/2017 12:00AM UTC time if you want to apply for permanent residence. You will not be able to submit an application based on this invitation to apply for permanent residence after the date and time listed above. We cannot give extensions
Please advise what to do? And to whom to contact?

11/08/2017 (08-Nov-2017) 90 days from 08-Aug-2017.

Reactions: Anjanirai

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
As another day is going to end my worries are increasing. 9 days in DIP. I want suggestions specially from @anwar 01 @billhaytt @Wandering Mind ... Apart from OINP , I have an offer letter from a university in nova scotia as well and the deadline to accept that offer is 15th of august. What will be the effects of accepting offer letter? Or it wont effect till I apply for student visa?
Hope to get some good thoughts
My OINP application was in DIP for more than 3 weeks.

I know it's easier said than done, but it's best to be patient at this point in your application process.

Ontario rarely rejects applications - they ask for additional documents or supplementary evidence if they're not satisfied with your paperwork.

If I were you, I'd wait for my nomination instead of accepting the offer from the university. But it's your life and your decision - please choose wisely.

Best of luck.

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......

I know it's easier said than done, but it's best to be patient at this point in your application process.

Ontario rarely rejects applications - they ask for additional documents or supplementary evidence if they're not satisfied with your paperwork.

If I were you, I'd wait for my nomination instead of accepting the offer from the university. But it's your life and your decision - please choose wisely.

Best of luck.
Yes, this would be a wise decision in my point of view also.

Very rarely OINP rejects application, and they would give a notice to provide necessary documents if they required..

So I would suggest you yo stick to OINP application.

Good luck..

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Anybody got their status changed in OINP in the last one week? My application is in assessment stage since 01.08.2017.
Mine too is in assessment since 31st July roughly same date as yours. Hoping it changes soon. When did u submitted your application? I submitted on 27th July. Changed to assessment after 5 days. Now its taking ages. Lets me know when it moves for you.

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Congratulations to all who received nomination and ITA yesterday and today. all the best for further processing.

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
MOST URGENT HELP NEEDED.
ATTENTION SENIORS , I have just received an ITA stating to apply before 11th Aug, 2017. Excerpt of email is as below -

Your invitation is valid for 90 days from the date of this message. You now have two options:

1) Decline this invitation; or 2) Apply online for permanent residence.

You must submit a complete application before 11/08/2017 12:00AM UTC time if you want to apply for permanent residence. You will not be able to submit an application based on this invitation to apply for permanent residence after the date and time listed above. We cannot give extensions
Please advise what to do? And to whom to contact?
The date is in MM/DD/YYYY format! Nothing to worry!

kary89

Aug 2, 2017
That's the thing! I have not received it yet. May be my profile was not included in yesterday's draw. Still some hours left in 24 hours window after draw. Lets see I get lucky in this draw or next one!
That's the thing! I have not received it yet. May be my profile was not included in yesterday's draw. Still some hours left in 24 hours window after draw. Lets see I get lucky in this draw or next one!
Dear Anwar, Do you know what is EOI score in oinphcp. In oinp website my score is shown as N/A for past 23 days. Am in assesment since 26th Jul

Colonial

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017

Best of luck.
Hi @Wandering Mind ,

Thanks for the valuable advice, appreciate the positive response of yours.
I was also worried about my application that is sitting in ASSESSMENT status from 26July. Lets hope everyone succeeds.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi @Wandering Mind ,

Thanks for the valuable advice, appreciate the positive response of yours.
I was also worried about my application that is sitting in ASSESSMENT status from 26July. Lets hope everyone succeeds.
I can imagine how worried you must be. But the bottom line is, you can't do anything about it but wait.

Have you been asked for any additional documents? Sometimes the delay is because of missing or insufficient paperwork.

Hang in there. You'll hear from Ontario soon. Best of luck.