+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
Thanks petta! What is happening with your application.
Am still in Assessment from July 27th onwards .. Eagerly waiting for the nomination email form ON.

Btw, did your received an AOR from OINP about your duplicate WES report ?

I applied for the duplicate copy upfront before filing the application and attached email acknowledgement from WES with the application number.

As per WES website, status shows delivered. Wondering why AOR is not received from OINP.

hiteshkumar1986

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
singapore
NOC Code......
th
Am still in Assessment from July 27th onwards .. Eagerly waiting for the nomination email form ON.

Btw, did your received an AOR from OINP about your duplicate WES report ?

I applied for the duplicate copy upfront before filing the application and attached email acknowledgement from WES with the application number.

As per WES website, status shows delivered. Wondering why AOR is not received from OINP.
Generally, these days they dont send AOR , however you can ask thru email . Email response is generally in 4 - 5 days including weekends .

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
As another day is going to end my worries are increasing. 9 days in DIP. I want suggestions specially from @anwar 01 @billhaytt @Wandering Mind ... Apart from OINP , I have an offer letter from a university in nova scotia as well and the deadline to accept that offer is 15th of august. What will be the effects of accepting offer letter? Or it wont effect till I apply for student visa?
Hope to get some good thoughts

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
As another day is going to end my worries are increasing. 9 days in DIP. I want suggestions specially from @anwar 01 @billhaytt @Wandering Mind ... Apart from OINP , I have an offer letter from a university in nova scotia as well and the deadline to accept that offer is 15th of august. What will be the effects of accepting offer letter? Or it wont effect till I apply for student visa?
Hope to get some good thoughts
same situation... being in dip for 13 days....
as regards your offer, Can it be deffered until Jan? i'm just thinking about the cost implication.
By Jan,God willing you should have your PR and you can pay as domestic student, which is a huge difference.

You can also accept it now and switch to domestic rate later on
secondly, i don't think your PR processing will affect your student visa processing as they are two different applications.

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
same situation... being in dip for 13 days....
as regards your offer, Can it be deffered until Jan? i'm just thinking about the cost implication.
By Jan,God willing you should have your PR and you can pay as domestic student, which is a huge difference.

You can also accept it now and switch to domestic rate later on
secondly, i don't think your PR processing will affect your student visa processing as they are two different applications.
But it will effect the intent to reside in ontario

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
But it will effect the intent to reside

My bad.... Well u have to reside in ontario for at least a year I think. U need to make enquiries as regards that... it's either u choose ur offer or ur PR. U can defer ur admission or seek another in ontario

mminam

Feb 20, 2015
Congrats to all who got their nomination.
We are still waiting for HCP to open again..
Now I have few questions in mind:
1. I got my ECA done from CES-University of Toronto back in 2014. Do I have to ask them to share the report with oinp? As mentioned in guide"you must authorize your organization to share your results of ECA with oinp" what does that MEAN?
2. I want opinions do they verify bank accounts also? I mean if I put money in account take bank statement n take away all money back will it affect my application?

App121

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hi friends,
Any one pls help how much time it takes to get certification from APEGS which is mandatory for international engineers for applying to Saskatchewan. Actually I got credentials from WES ,but for applying here ,I need evaluation from APEGS . How much time this process will take . Pls guide.