+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thanks for ur contribution. However my question was maintaining 400 crs after nomination and I learnt it's no longer a requirement during Federal processing as I have 600 score more.
But during oinp processing I must maintain 400 min score requirement(I'm not an ict professional).
The law states that all applicants must meet all requirements of Federal plus PNP during the process. If your circumstances leads to change in score (increased or decreased) you must inform OINP.

The reason is that Federal will verify information you provided to them with those provided to OINP and they both shall match. If it doesn't then your case and either be delayed or even result in rejection.

However, any change in circumstance after PR application shall only be informed to IRCC and not to OINP.

I hope this will clear things.

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Hello friends, I want to ask one thing as I got confused on seeing something on other forum about proof of funds. I have submitted statement of a joint account with my wife but I didnt attatched a notarized statement of use but as per my view I have full power to use it independently, secondly its way above the required amount. Now I saw a post in other forum about joint bank accounts not acceptable :/ now I am worried as neither OINP asked for any such thing n my application is in DIP.
Sorry if u feel it irritating but I am really concerned :(

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
Hello friends, I want to ask one thing as I got confused on seeing something on other forum about proof of funds. I have submitted statement of a joint account with my wife but I didnt attatched a notarized statement of use but as per my view I have full power to use it independently, secondly its way above the required amount. Now I saw a post in other forum about joint bank accounts not acceptable :/ now I am worried as neither OINP asked for any such thing n my application is in DIP.
Don't get worried. Their processing is case specific... if they need clarification they will definitely contact u and u will provide LOE or notarized letter as d case may be.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Thanks for ur contribution. However my question was maintaining 400 crs after nomination and I learnt it's no longer a requirement during Federal processing as I have 600 score more.
But during oinp processing I must maintain 400 min score requirement(I'm not an ict professional).
Yes...before nomination to cut it short ....you must maintain the 400( if you did not receive the NOI while u r below 400 )

While after nomination you will acquire 600+ points anyways ,so losing few points because of age or other minor things like spouse's related CRS points wont really be a problem on the long run ...even on the short run you may face a special case draw of specific high points targeted for people who have CRS based on nominations ...but that happened only couple of times before and the directly upcoming draws will include you for sure if you are having 600 + points ...

Reactions: HADDY

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,
I applied for OINP and showed that my spouse and child were not accompanying me. My score was 405. I got nominated and received ITA as well. I will be applying for EAPR soon. Now my wife has also received her ECA, Police character certificate and Medical reports and passports and so has my son who is 6 years old. I have received ITA with score of 1005. Can she and my child accompany me now? If yes then kindly guide me how. I want them to accompany me. Kindly consider my case and allow them to accompany me if possible.
She has IELTS overall score of 6 and has Mater's degree in Commerce and is also a banker having 9 years experience.
Looking forward to kind response from your side.
Thank you.

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hi, My crs score is 435 and I haven't got NOI yet. I have submitted my profile on May 27, 2017. Could anyone tell me why is it so?

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello BillHYATT,
I have two questions and I sure hope to get an answer from you based on your knowledge.
Q1: I have submitted my OINP application in July, 11. Its status has changed to Assessment in July 21.
In your opinion what Are my chances to get nomination? (CRS 315 NOC 2282 age 39).
I have seen some candidates cases of the same NOC on myimmitracker changing to DIP last thursday, and friday.

Q2: My work history in EE profile does match the one I provided to OINP. However there is an other job of 8 months not mentioned, and I know I will have to provide that in my personal history in case I get ITA. Could this be an issue as I did not mention this on ONIP, because who knows the federal agents may later verify the information I provided to OINP and find that I did not mention that 8 months job.
Please note that that 8 months job is not my primary noc for which I'm getting points for work experience. I have mentioned that on my tourist visa to Canada though
I appreciate your response and once more thank you for your efforts.
Best Regards,

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thanks.but I really don't think I need to communicate this as IRCC sends u a mssg about new crs score on ur birthday(if u r yet to get an ITA) So they are aware already. Thanks for d link.... I salute. U must be a cic manual oo:)
Yes you don't need to tell about Birthday I was just indicating that Birthday will not impact your application if scores go down.

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Proof of funds can be allocated in your name, your accompanying spouse's name or a joint account between both. I confirmed this from an IRCC officer during an Express Entry talk in my city, last may.

Also, the OINP HCP guide makes clear this is acceptable, and if the funds are in the spouse's name, you have to provide evidence you have access for such funds (letter from spouse and/or bank, power of attorney deed from notary plus translations, etc). OINP might ask from such evidence from you, and you should be fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mobinu

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Dear All,
I applied for OINP and showed that my spouse and child were not accompanying me. My score was 405. I got nominated and received ITA as well. I will be applying for EAPR soon. Now my wife has also received her ECA, Police character certificate and Medical reports and passports and so has my son who is 6 years old. I have received ITA with score of 1005. Can she and my child accompany me now? If yes then kindly guide me how. I want them to accompany me. Kindly consider my case and allow them to accompany me if possible.
She has IELTS overall score of 6 and has Mater's degree in Commerce and is also a banker having 9 years experience.
Looking forward to kind response from your side.
Thank you.
Yes, you can include them in your profile but remember to indicate this to OINP and wait for their decision to allow you Nomination and update your profile.

Without that your Federal and PNP will not match which will result in Rejection due to incomplete application. In rare case you may also be held subject to Misrepresentation.

I hope this will help.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hello BillHYATT,
I have two questions and I sure hope to get an answer from you based on your knowledge.
Q1: I have submitted my OINP application in July, 11. Its status has changed to Assessment in July 21.
In your opinion what Are my chances to get nomination? (CRS 315 NOC 2282 age 39).
I have seen some candidates cases of the same NOC on myimmitracker changing to DIP last thursday, and friday.

Q2: My work history in EE profile does match the one I provided to OINP. However there is an other job of 8 months not mentioned, and I know I will have to provide that in my personal history in case I get ITA. Could this be an issue as I did not mention this on ONIP, because who knows the federal agents may later verify the information I provided to OINP and find that I did not mention that 8 months job.
Please note that that 8 months job is not my primary noc for which I'm getting points for work experience. I have mentioned that on my tourist visa to Canada though
I appreciate your response and once more thank you for your efforts.
Best Regards,
1. Based on your score you can expect Nomination by the end of September usually between 45 days to 60 days.

2. The information in CIC and OINP shall match for that part that is common to both. For example CIC will only require details for which you are claiming point and OINP will require all documents in the last 10 years.

If you are not claiming points for 8 months then just include it under Personal Activities. It will be fine but if you claiming points or using it as a primary NOC for OINP then it will be a problem.

I hope this will help.

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Wait? Joint accounts are not allowed? The POF I have submitted were for 3 accts, one under my name, one under a joint with my 2yo son and the other a joint acct with my husband. Please let me know if it is indeed not allowed.