+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
But where are these nominated ones?? There are only a few in each draw who has CRS > 600.
If I am not wrong, nowadays Ontario's application process time has been very prompt than ever before.
Brother can you quote the reference where you have seen the number of CRS more then 600 are very few? There were 199 people with CRS more then 600 on 6th July 2017 before the 12th July draw, usually OINP gives nomination just before draw date, so we do not know the exact number of people who were PNP nominated in last draw.
For second point I have a different view, June applicants were processed very fast as compared to July ones. If you are comparing paper based and online application timings of OINP (2016 vs 2017) then Yes, you are right. Online application are processed faster.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Step -2) WAIT ;)
Hahaha!
@Vishal122 you can swore this guy for letting you WAIT all the time :p
;)

The stages are:
Submitted
Assessment
DIP
Nomination
ITA
Post-ITA
(Long wait)
eAPR -> post-eAPR
(Longer wait)
PPR!

johipe

Jul 7, 2017
Guys,

Is everyone applying from within Ontario, translating the documents by a certified translator accredited by the Association of Translators and Interpreters of Ontario (ATIO)??

I'm applying from within Ontario but I have my documents already translated from back home. I don't want to spend more time and money doing this again :S

rithesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Brother can you quote the reference where you have seen the number of CRS more then 600 are very few? There were 199 people with CRS more then 600 on 6th July 2017 before the 12th July draw, usually OINP gives nomination just before draw date, so we do not know the exact number of people who were PNP nominated in last draw.
For second point I have a different view, June applicants were processed very fast as compared to July ones. If you are comparing paper based and online application timings of OINP (2016 vs 2017) then Yes, you are right. Online application are processed faster.
I believe that 199 is candidates who have either nomination from any pnp or job offer. Even if we consider the count 199 is all from Ontario nominated, still we are far behind from the 2017 quota.

Last edited:

CANdreams

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Guys, for those that are having issues with the attachments (Attachments disappearing after submission). In my case I submitted my application, made the payment and after that all my attachments are not showing anymore. I sent an email to the technical support mailbox but I never got a response soI emailed the ontarionominee mailbox and they just replied saying that the reviewed my case and that they received my payment and my application WITHOUT the attachments and that I needed to send all my documents through email.

I sent my application on July 13th.

Hope this helps those on the same situation.
Thanks for this piece of information. I'm exactly in the same situation, i wrote to OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca about 10 days ago, no response till date.
Did you write to ontarionominee@ontario.ca ? So you did send all documents to this email address ? or only missing docs ? Please let me know.

johipe

Jul 7, 2017
Thanks for this piece of information. I'm exactly in the same situation, i wrote to OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca about 10 days ago, no response till date.
Did you write to ontarionominee@ontario.ca ? So you did send all documents to this email address ? or only missing docs ? Please let me know.
Hi CANDreams,

I also wrote to OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca and they never replied. I then wrote to ontarionominee@ontario.ca and they replied indicating that they didn't receive any of my documents (and that it was a "random" issue, funny eh?) so I emailed them to an email address they provided. I would suggest to check with them before sending all this sensitive information to any of those mailboxes, so first confirm with them if they received or not your documents.

Reactions: CANdreams

CSFEB18

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hello all!

I submitted my application for OINP on the 22nd of July and its status changed to 'assessment' on the 26th. However, after going through a lot of threads, I realised that I had only uploaded a digital copy of my passport photograph and not a scanned copy of the actual photograph's back with my name and DOB on it. Has anyone received a nomination in a similar case? Should I just scan and send a photograph upfront without them asking for it?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot :)