+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Happened to me once and got some sort of bad experience. ...When I tried to see my transmitted details I found one the entries regarding travel documents gone and had to re-enter it !

Dunno if its a coincidence though!
Man you are scaring me!!.. Will check later post OINP work timings.

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Man I am talking about EE profile not OINP one...
Exactly. If there is some stuff missing and I submit now, I do not want that to hamper any work of OINP officers when they refer EE profile, kinda speculation and being safer :D.

rithesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Brother, I am not confident about what you are asking but I guess it is about OINP HCP Stream. Previously it has been seen that they opened HCP stream on 21st Feb 2017 and closed it temporarily. Again opened it in week of 10th April and closed it on 25th July 2017. Although they wrote it "A Hold on Intake" but honestly I believe they have consumed registration intake limit of HCP stream for 2017 Target. I am writing on the basis of following paragraph taken from OINP updates website from 24th Feb 2017.

Please note that the International Masters and PhD Graduate Streams have reached their registration intake limits at this time. No registrations can be accepted through these streams at this time.

The OINP will resume accepting applications for these streams within the next three months. Please check the OINP Updates webpage on May 1, 2017 for an update on when these streams will likely reopen.

When they closed these stream for registration intake, they told that it would be open after 3 months. Again when it reopened on 1st May, Master stream closed on the same day and they updated following message on Portal.

May 1, 2017

Re: International Masters Graduate Stream has reached its registration intake limit
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Please note that the International Masters Graduates Stream has reached the registration intake limit. No additional registrations for this stream can be accepted.

The OINP is monitoring the intake of applications with respect to the limits of Ontario’s federal nomination allocation, and will determine if any more applications can be accepted for this stream in the months ahead.

They clearly mentioned that they will see if any nominations will be spared from other streams (HCP etc.) then they will open it. But they never opened it again due to a lorge nu,ber of applications in other streams. Now If you see the latest message of 25th July 2017 abut HCP stream, It says

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream – A Hold on Intake

Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP) has recently seen a surge in applications. The stream has reached its current registration limit and no additional registrations for this stream can be accepted at this time. The program will also place a hold on sending any additional Notifications of Interest for the Human Capital Priorities stream.

It is clear that the yearly registration quota allocated for HCP stream is now filled and they never mentioned any hope for opening it again in the future.

This is my personal analysis and I might be wrong. But things looks to be going down this way!
But where are these nominated ones?? There are only a few in each draw who has CRS > 600.
If I am not wrong, nowadays Ontario's application process time has been very prompt than ever before.

Last edited:

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Exactly. If there is some stuff missing and I submit now, I do not want that to hamper any work of OINP officers when they refer EE profile, kinda speculation and being safer :D.
Yeah that's the issue ..and even apart from OINP in general ..its a suspicious behavior of the associated EE system...

App121

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Brother, I am not confident about what you are asking but I guess it is about OINP HCP Stream. Previously it has been seen that they opened HCP stream on 21st Feb 2017 and closed it temporarily. Again opened it in week of 10th April and closed it on 25th July 2017. Although they wrote it "A Hold on Intake" but honestly I believe they have consumed registration intake limit of HCP stream for 2017 Target. I am writing on the basis of following paragraph taken from OINP updates website from 24th Feb 2017.

Please note that the International Masters and PhD Graduate Streams have reached their registration intake limits at this time. No registrations can be accepted through these streams at this time.

The OINP will resume accepting applications for these streams within the next three months. Please check the OINP Updates webpage on May 1, 2017 for an update on when these streams will likely reopen.

When they closed these stream for registration intake, they told that it would be open after 3 months. Again when it reopened on 1st May, Master stream closed on the same day and they updated following message on Portal.

May 1, 2017

Re: International Masters Graduate Stream has reached its registration intake limit
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Please note that the International Masters Graduates Stream has reached the registration intake limit. No additional registrations for this stream can be accepted.

The OINP is monitoring the intake of applications with respect to the limits of Ontario’s federal nomination allocation, and will determine if any more applications can be accepted for this stream in the months ahead.

They clearly mentioned that they will see if any nominations will be spared from other streams (HCP etc.) then they will open it. But they never opened it again due to a lorge nu,ber of applications in other streams. Now If you see the latest message of 25th July 2017 abut HCP stream, It says

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream – A Hold on Intake

Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP) has recently seen a surge in applications. The stream has reached its current registration limit and no additional registrations for this stream can be accepted at this time. The program will also place a hold on sending any additional Notifications of Interest for the Human Capital Priorities stream.

It is clear that the yearly registration quota allocated for HCP stream is now filled and they never mentioned any hope for opening it again in the future.

This is my personal analysis and I might be wrong. But things looks to be going down this way!
I do not hear anyone got nomination with NOC 0131

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Yeah that's the issue ..and even apart from OINP in general ..its a suspicious behavior of the associated EE system...
Some quote this behaviour as some glitch and some say, immigration officers comments which is not visible for applicants. So despite anything is the reason, am not gonna touch for another 12hours from now.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
From the immitracker, there were 2 guys who got nomination yesterday, submitted 2nd week of July.

Reactions: mqamar1994

kriti.mignon

Aug 1, 2017
Hello,

I have got an NOI from Ontario but now the OINP's Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream has closed their application intake. Any idea when this will re-open? Is there a pattern to open/re-open it. Since I have only six months from the date I receive NOI to apply I am really concerned. Please revert!