Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Thank you for your answer. Is this written somewhere? From the above quoted sentences for me it was not obvious.
Yes.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/work.asp

In the case of applications received after January 1, 2015 (i.e., through Express Entry), language test results must be less than two years old when a candidate submits their Express Entry profile, and when their application for permanent residence is received.

Besho85

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
i am getting the same, did you find the fix/soultion ?
No, I didn't find a solution. Looks like a system bug. I already report the problem to them via email (OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca). I will give it a new try on Monday. Hopefully the system gets fixed by then.

dhinu

Aug 25, 2012
Thats great news. It will change to nomination in a day or two :)

I have submitted mine on July 1. Still waiting for it to change to DIP. But this gives me hope. Thanks for telling us
Hi,

Can u tell me where and how do i check my OINP status?? or will i recieve a message

ChitraGomathy

Jun 7, 2017
Hi,

My Spouse's EE profile is live and his CRS score is 357. He is working as a Middleware Admin. Currently he has put in: 2171. However, we are not sure which NOC code best suits him. Can you please guide us?

migena22

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Guys I have a question, for proof of funds is it enough to submit only a 6 month bank statement, or I need to get also a bank declaration for current balance?

Pls help cuz Im confused :/

migena22

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I spoke about sign in problems, usually it happens on weekend. The other issue of attachment deletion was new this time.
In my case I cant get the confirmation number, it shows empy space and I dont receive the email either

migena22

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Can anyone help me, please?

I received NOI from Ontario last month. Today, I have just created ONe-Key account to submit my application. I have chosen Human Capital Priorities stream, and chosen FSWP program. After answering few general questions and signing the disclaimer, I got whats in the below image (with no confirmation number). Then what? how can I create my application and upload my documents and pay the fees?

Same here :/

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Guys I have a question, for proof of funds is it enough to submit only a 6 month bank statement, or I need to get also a bank declaration for current balance?

Pls help cuz Im confused :/
if you have maintained your balance for 6 months then only bank statement is required, if not then proof of the transactions the all funds transferred in your account are yours and you can use those in future