+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
What do you mean by connect your report to the link? What link are you referring to?
Linking means to share a copy of the WES report to OINP too.
When filling the details in WES page , they will give an option of sharing your report with a list of institutions.
Just select OINP and you are done.
Hope this helps.

mona2020

Jun 28, 2017
I am seeking help from experts.

I received NOI from Ontario PNP and yesterday I tried to create my account in Ontario E portal and created but after log in its asking for Enrollment and PIN number.
It's also mentioned my PIN and Enrollment number will be sent via email in 2 different email with a gap of 24 hours.

this mentioned 24 hour is over I have not received any mail.
Anyone else is faced similar problem before? and what shall I do now?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Marius J

Jun 20, 2017
Romania
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I am seeking help from experts.

I received NOI from Ontario PNP and yesterday I tried to create my account in Ontario E portal and created but after log in its asking for Enrollment and PIN number.
It's also mentioned my PIN and Enrollment number will be sent via email in 2 different email with a gap of 24 hours.

this mentioned 24 hour is over I have not received any mail.
Anyone else is faced similar problem before? and what shall I do now?

Thanks a lot in advance.
I had the same problem. Ignore that and just create account on OnKey.

mona2020

Jun 28, 2017

Thank you so much for your prompt response.

So you are advising me to create another account, because I put my details yesterday and I received account opening confirmation email from Ontario.

But now every single time when I log in,it allows me to log in with my id and password but after logging in it asks for enrollment number and pin.

So I should ignore it and just create a new account right?

Thanks a lot again.

mona2020

Jun 28, 2017

So you are advising me to create another account, because I put my details yesterday and I received account opening confirmation email from Ontario.

But now every single time when I log in,it allows me to log in with my id and password but after logging in it asks for enrollment number and pin.

Thanks a lot again.

Remmy987

Jul 4, 2017
Hello, i know that people already asked this question but my own case is different. I claimed point for my spouse foreign education while creating my express entry profile and was evaluated by WES. Will i need to order my spouse ECA duplicate? Remember i claimed point for it? Thanks

Marius J

Jun 20, 2017
Romania
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......

Thanks a lot again.
Ignore the Enrollment and PIN email.
Go to OINP site -> Select Human Capital Priorities Stream -> Apply Online -> Click on Submit Application -> do the not a robot check -> Then select: I am... "a returning user..." -> Log In with the ONe-Key ID -> Continue -> Enter your Last Name, First Name and Email.
after that you should see your application with the file number you got in the Email.

Reactions: mona2020

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
Under the family information section, when I enter my spouse IELTS Score (S:6 L:6 R:5.5 W:6), I get the message:
Please note that you are not eligible to apply. To qualify under the Human Capital Priorities Stream, you must have a CLB score of 7 or above in English or in French.

Please advise. I was under the impression that only I needed a high score in IELTS. Is this a mistake from OINP side?

varunreddys

Apr 30, 2017
Hi ,

Need your help.

I have got NOI on 29th June under ICT.

Planning to submit the documents and complete the E-FIlling .

Would need help in the following points.

Is it necessary to have family/friends tie up in Ontario to get the nomination. Has I don't have anybody know in Canada.

I don't have funds in the bank account however I have opened a fixed deposit which is of 3 months.

I have experience of 5 year with relieving letter , could not get referral letter on company but have done a notarized referral letter which is signed by my superior which has job responsibilities ,duration and salary structure

Please help me.

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
What do you mean by connect your report to the link? What link are you referring to?
Linking means to share a copy of the WES report with OINP too.
When filling the details in WES page , they will give an option of sharing your report with a list of institutions.
Just select OINP and you are done.
Hope this helps.
Hi ,

Need your help.

I have got NOI on 29th June under ICT.

Planning to submit the documents and complete the E-FIlling .

Would need help in the following points.

Is it necessary to have family/friends tie up in Ontario to get the nomination. Has I don't have anybody know in Canada.

I don't have funds in the bank account however I have opened a fixed deposit which is of 3 months.

I have experience of 5 year with relieving letter , could not get referral letter on company but have done a notarized referral letter which is signed by my superior which has job responsibilities ,duration and salary structure

Please help me.

Please go through the comprehensive guide in the beginning of this thread. Most of your questions will be answered from there. It's quite a good , concise, relevant post.

It will help you a lot

All the best.