+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Remmy987

Jul 4, 2017
Seniors in house please help me. I created express entry profile years back and it expired this year. I created another one and i got the NOI but the problem is that when i tried to open the job bank it complained that the email as been used before. But i use the forgotten password to change the paswword. My question is should i use the existing job bank or i should create another one with a different email.... plaess i really need your help.. Thanks

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Seniors in house please help me. I created express entry profile years back and it expired this year. I created another one and i got the NOI but the problem is that when i tried to open the job bank it complained that the email as been used before. But i use the forgotten password to change the paswword. My question is should i use the existing job bank or i should create another one with a different email.... plaess i really need your help.. Thanks
You can create a new one. But do remember to link you job bank account to your EE profile by entering the EE Number in 'My account'

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Thank you so much. Shall I consider it as " even if I provide documents for both me and my wife and crs is above 400, I may have chance to get pnp approved." ?
You can go through the Application Guide once. I remember reading somewhere that you need to maintain CRS above 400 if any changes happen to your application. If I were you I'd have applied. @Wandering Mind your thoughts?

Reactions: Nenu

Remmy987

Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for the reply, is it compulsory to use the email that i used for my express entry profile as that one is linked to the old job bank or can i use a different email to open the job bank? Thanks really appreciate

Colonial

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Thanks for the reply, is it compulsory to use the email that i used for my express entry profile as that one is linked to the old job bank or can i use a different email to open the job bank? Thanks really appreciate
Hello Everyone,

If anyone has OINP application approved then please share the experiences and timeline as we all can estimate the time taken for processing.

Remmy987

Jul 4, 2017

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Hi team,

Can anyone please guide me with the process to authorise WES to share ECA with OINP?
Please advise

sidaktoronto

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
228X
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2015
Nomination.....
September 12, 2015
AOR Received.
October 7, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with EE Application
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 8, 2016
I have applied for my sister

Just sharing timeline :
Ties to Ontario : Yes, Sibling
CRS Score : 410
NOI Received : June 8
Application submitted : June 30
Assessment : June 30 (same status as of now)
ECA Sent by WES : July 5

A question for seniors : if I receive nomination in express entry profile can we accept it and directly apply to PR after we get ITA.
OR we have to wait for physical nomination certificate in mail in order to apply that ? is physical nomination certificate one of the requirements for applying permanent residency file.

thanks

Mohdather

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
U dont need to register for job bank any more after 6th of june it is not mandatory.

sidaktoronto

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
228X
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2015
Nomination.....
September 12, 2015
AOR Received.
October 7, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 8, 2016
Hi team,

Can anyone please guide me with the process to authorise WES to share ECA with OINP?
Please advise

World Education Services (WES): If you already have an ECA report, you must order a duplicate of the report at: htt ps :// www. wes. org/ ca /apply / xcopycic. asp. The “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” must be indicated as the recipient of the report. If you do not have an ECA report, you must select the “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” as a recipient of the report.

Go to this link
add OINP after clicking on add receipient button.
it will charge you around 75 cad. It will also authorize CIC which is not needed but extra as its default option on website.
once this is done the order will show up in your order history in WES profile. You can modify the order and pay extra 20 cad for domestic overnight shipping. I have used domestic overnight shipping option so that it can be delivered on time and mail is secure but its your personal choice.
Total cost will be 75 and 20 (95)if you choose overnight shipping option.

Once the payment is complete sometimes it takes upto 24 hours to show that order in you WES account dont worry about that if it does not show up righaway.
They send your ECA within 1 or 2 days to OINP, and you will get an email that evaluation was complete.

Later you can also submit a request to refund amount for CIC duplicate ECA as its default option and u had to pay for even when you didnt wanted to use that service.

Hope it helps

Reactions: Neo_says

sidaktoronto

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
228X
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2015
Nomination.....
September 12, 2015
AOR Received.
October 7, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 8, 2016
My work permit is expiring next month and my OINP submitted application still showing "Assesment".
Don't know how much time they will take to make a decision.

CRS score - 404
NOC code - 1223
Depend when did you submitted OINP application. But to maintain your status in Canada you should apply for visitor visa or work permit(even if you are not eligible) some days before your status is expiring (it will buy you some time as u will be on implied status as your application of work permit will be in progress).

Thanks I hope you get your nomination before that date and I would suggest prepare your docs for Permanent Residency Application ahead of time so that u can apply quickly and do not go out of status.

Remmy987

Jul 4, 2017
Thanks mohdater, but won't they ask for it when i am applying? This was the response of wandering mind when i asked the question earlier...
It isn't compulsory anymore but when you register on the OINP e-filing website, you'll be asked to provide your job bank code along with your Express entry profile number.

Good luck.

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
World Education Services (WES): If you already have an ECA report, you must order a duplicate of the report at: htt ps :// www. wes. org/ ca /apply / xcopycic. asp. The “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” must be indicated as the recipient of the report. If you do not have an ECA report, you must select the “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” as a recipient of the report.

Go to this link
add OINP after clicking on add receipient button.
it will charge you around 75 cad. It will also authorize CIC which is not needed but extra as its default option on website.
once this is done the order will show up in your order history in WES profile. You can modify the order and pay extra 20 cad for domestic overnight shipping. I have used domestic overnight shipping option so that it can be delivered on time and mail is secure but its your personal choice.
Total cost will be 75 and 20 (95)if you choose overnight shipping option.

Once the payment is complete sometimes it takes upto 24 hours to show that order in you WES account dont worry about that if it does not show up righaway.
They send your ECA within 1 or 2 days to OINP, and you will get an email that evaluation was complete.

Later you can also submit a request to refund amount for CIC duplicate ECA as its default option and u had to pay for even when you didnt wanted to use that service.

Hope it helps
Thank you.
Yes, I already have the WES evaluation report but it seems that OINP does not have access to it.
I am the secondary applicant and my wife is primary applicant. we have claimed education points for bot of us.
Now question is, Do I need to submit WES report for her education or both?

Please advise.