+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

deepaksisodia079

Star Member
May 3, 2017
NOC Code......
one basic question,i am aware that noi is valid for 6 months and once one registers the profile should be completed in 14 days but if the profile is not completed in 14 days what will happen?

Do we need to recreate again and there is no impact on the noi? or
the noi becomes invalid?

Colonial

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Hi friends,
i've submitted my OINP application today and after payment, I've received the following message in an e-mail (Your application for Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has been received), is this called AOR?
Hi Qamar,

Where you part of the ICT occupation list? Please tell what all documents you had submitted especially with regards to experience letter(job responsibilities) and so forth.

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I am planning to upload my application by Next Saturday, but I need your kind insight on the docs I am submitting for my profile:

Profile: 26 Years, Single, Male, Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering and I am applying under NOC 1225 (Purchasing Officers) as my experience is in this NOC (2 Years & 11 Months - Currently employed) more than NOC 2133 (1 Year & 2 Months Experience).

1. OINP NOI
  2. Personal Photo - Front
  3. Personal Photo - Back
  4. Passport Copy (Valid for 2 years before the nomination, and Valid for 2020)
  5. Passports Copy (to show evidence for travel claimed in - Other Activities)
  6. Translated, Certified Birth Certificate
  7. Original ECA and will order a duplicate from WES on Wednesday.
  8. Original University Certificate - Certified.
  9. Original University Transcripts - Certified.
  10. IELTS (Valid until 2019)
  11. Resume (including my 2 full-time jobs since the age of 18, NOC 2133 & NOC 1225)
  12. My 1st job contract
  13. My 1st job Ref. Letter
  14. My 2nd Job contract
  15. My 2nd Job Ref. Letter
  16. My 2nd Job Salary Slips
  17. 6 Month Bank Statement
  18. Balance Certificate from Bank showing required fund.
  19. Relative Canadian Citizenship
  20. Relative birth certificate - Translated and Notarized (proof of relationship)
  21. Relative Driving License & PR Card (Proof of Ontario Residency)
  22. OINP LOI
  23. Other activities LOI (including details of my internships, certificates, unemployment times, travels ... since the age of 18)
Please let me know If I am missing anything and Please feel free to advise if I missing something or If I can add anything to further enhance my profile. Thanking you for your time in advance :)

Best,
Mohamed

Mohdather

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Yes, you will need to attach results of IELTS before submitting an application.
I mean to say I am the primary applicant and my wife is secondary. I have a Ielts with score 7.5 overall but my wife did not took Ielts. so my question is can I proceed with the application for OINP without my wife's Ielts. please help

rcd47

Apr 28, 2017
Guys... As per my understanding.. Plz correct me if I am wrong..
Below two in RED are different/independent statements from http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html.
In the week of Jun 26, their focus is more on ITC, but it doesn't say specifically that its only for that week (if we read below text carefully)...
Per my understanding, they will be issuing NOIs to the other sectors too going forward, along with ICT with CRS < 400.
It all boils down to "occupation-specific searches" in coming weeks..

The OINP continues to improve the program’s responsiveness to labour market and economic development needs and identify more candidates with experience in some of Ontario’s priority sectors and in demand occupations. As part of that vision, the program will begin issuing targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream and who have work experience in specific occupations identified by the OINP.

For these occupation-specific searches only, the OINP will be lowering the required minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score below 400. To qualify, candidates will need to meet all other HCP stream eligibility criteria (see below) and have skilled work experience in one of the targeted occupations.

All applicants to the HCP Stream must meet the following criteria:

• Work Experience: A minimum of either:
  • Education: Equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor’s degree or above;
  • Language: A minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in English or in French;
  • Settlement Funds: A minimum level of savings or income in Ontario; and
  • Intent: An intention to reside in Ontario long term.
For the week of June 26, 2017, the OINP will be targeting candidates with work experience in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector.

qwertycs

Jun 17, 2016
You cannot update your profile once you have submitted and paid CAD 1500. If you are willing to take a risk then do it and then if you are lucky enough then immigration officer will find that the information is not adequate and send you the mail for further information. At that time you can provide additional information letter of duties. But what if officer does not ask for information and directly rejects your application?

You can take risk as per your appetite.
Thanks Shyam

ksm

Apr 25, 2017
hi
i have recreated EE profile yesterday for NOC 2175
how much chances for NOI?
Thanks in advance

qwertycs

Jun 17, 2016
Hi

I got OINP nomination on 29 June , 2016.
I am currently doing my masters in Alberta. Post masters after 6 months, I will get additional points, if again Federal draw goes near 420. I may get the nomination from federal. But I have few concerns.
1. Staying in Alberta and applying for Ontario PNP, Any chances of rejection at any stage?
2. How much time, I have to apply for PNP 45 days or 6 months.
3. What processing timeline for the whole process.

Regards

blackbeauty_xxx

Mar 28, 2013
Guys... As per my understanding.. Plz correct me if I am wrong..
Below two in RED are different/independent statements from http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html.
In the week of Jun 26, their focus is more on ITC, but it doesn't say specifically that its only for that week (if we read below text carefully)...
Per my understanding, they will be issuing NOIs to the other sectors too going forward, along with ICT with CRS < 400.
It all boils down to "occupation-specific searches" in coming weeks..

The OINP continues to improve the program’s responsiveness to labour market and economic development needs and identify more candidates with experience in some of Ontario’s priority sectors and in demand occupations. As part of that vision, the program will begin issuing targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream and who have work experience in specific occupations identified by the OINP.

For these occupation-specific searches only, the OINP will be lowering the required minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score below 400. To qualify, candidates will need to meet all other HCP stream eligibility criteria (see below) and have skilled work experience in one of the targeted occupations.

All applicants to the HCP Stream must meet the following criteria:

• Work Experience: A minimum of either:
  • Education: Equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor’s degree or above;
  • Language: A minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in English or in French;
  • Settlement Funds: A minimum level of savings or income in Ontario; and
  • Intent: An intention to reside in Ontario long term.
For the week of June 26, 2017, the OINP will be targeting candidates with work experience in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector.
You are right. < 400 is only applicable to the occupations they announce weekly. For the rest of the occupations >= 400 is criteria to get NOI. Both are going to happen simultaneously on weekly basis.

Regards,
BB.