+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Can we attach e-bank statements?
Funds should be available from the time of application till you get nominated. 6 months statements are only to see unusual movement in your account recently.

You should explain sources of funds with supporting documents like bank statements from the person with relation or gift deed/affidavit who gave you money.

90% of applicants have funds added less than 6 months ago.

For more detail read

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Bill, thanks for your feedback.

Well, knowing that I won´t need tax documents is already a relief. 15 less pages to translate, big money saved!

I´m aware of job duties and NOC correspondence. I will adapt my documents (both résumé and reference letters) to the NOC format. NOC 2171 is pretty generic, so it´ll be easy. My other (older) job was listed as NOC 1241.

Well, since OINP works in that fashion, I´ll list only my personal history prior to 2014 then, since I can easily list (and prove if needed) it. I spent from 2006 to 2012 studying my undergraduate course (listed in transcript as full-time, it was actually a distance course but brazilian law forbids universities to show such information, due to labor market prejudice). The two year gap in the six year period (it was a four year program) is due to bad grades (and having to repeat subjects) and an authorized medical leave for one semester. I was unemployed from 2012 to 2014 anyway, trying admission for a public job in my city - the public job selection process in Brazil is very slow and honestly dumb, it consists of a bunch of written tests in which you have to study law, for example, without being related to your occupation at all, because Brazil. Labor market in Brasilia is cruel if you´re not looking for the public sector. That´s what I mean by no gaps in personal history (other than that, I traveled a few times in 2012 and 2013 inside Brazil, I´ll list those events as well).

My old work records are simply unreachable. Two of the companies have already gone bankrupt, and the other one simply won´t hand me a reference letter as per CIC format by no means (they already told me they won´t, it´s either their standard or nothing). The only company I might get such reference letter is for the period I worked to the Ticket group, and that was an eight month experience only.

And yeah, I know the OINP officer will have a lot of paperwork to look at, specially regarding proof of funds. But better safe than sorry, and I´ll need to explain the source of funds in the federal step as well, so I´ll be killing two birds with one stone. I already have my ECAs (hard and PDF copy from IQAS), so only for review, just send the scanned ECA and education records, right?

Also, the two slips (first and last) I have from the previous job should be fine then, right? As for the current job, first + last six is better or can I provide less slips?

Again, thank you very much!
For IQAS ECA you will probably receive the email from OINP later on during application to send them a Hard Copy by post. But with the application, you only need to attach the scanned copy of original ECA (which has Institute Stamp).

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Please where did you get the information on uploading back of photograph from? Please can u screenshot and post? I didn't see this info on the application guide.
Thanks.
It is mentioned while you will be uploading all the documents.

blackbeauty_xxx

Mar 28, 2013
Hi Experts,

Sorry to ask again but is there any possibility for ICT application < 400. Based on my search it seems very less possibility for redraw like this as they had opened window for other NOCs for a week only and after that they have not reopen it for same NOCs. Please share your views.

Anyways congratulations to all who got NOI. Good luck guys.

Thanks and Regards,
BB.

ajaxsurya

May 24, 2017
Guys can you provide any advise or format for writing the following letters:

1. Intent to Reside in Ontario
2. An explanation of why your passport could not be renewed at the time of the application. ( This is mentioned on page 42 of application guide Human Capital Priorities).

I received NOI in June and planning to apply this week.

I would appreciate any help.
Thank you

Amy H

Jun 27, 2017
Hi everybody, I have a question about proof of fund, based on LICO 2017, isnt it CAD 24,600 for 1 person? while it's only CAD 12,000 odd in EE instructions? is that really double the amount if we apply for OINP?
Sorry if somebody has mentioned this matter, I tried to look through the previous posts but couldnt finish 300 pages. Thank you guys very much!

ksm

Apr 25, 2017
congrats for NOI who received
exemption for ICT for week commence from 26 th june but it is not mentioned in OINP site.

can i recreate profile with NOC 2175 when it will be open

reply plz

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi everybody, I have a question about proof of fund, based on LICO 2017, isnt it CAD 24,600 for 1 person? while it's only CAD 12,000 odd in EE instructions? is that really double the amount if we apply for OINP?
Sorry if somebody has mentioned this matter, I tried to look through the previous posts but couldnt finish 300 pages. Thank you guys very much!
It's same for both CAD 12,300.

Reactions: mqamar1994