+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

ronakmsc_01

Jun 8, 2014
Thanks for the information..
So before register in online system I must be ready with all supporting documents.. Because than I will have only 14 days to submit my application. also, I need to put gears up as this category may not allow to register if its intake is finished..

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
well i got this info from the official ontario website
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPQUESTIONS.html

so who should i listen to now ?
Funds should be available from the time of application till you get nominated. 6 months statements are only to see unusual movement in your account recently.

You should explain sources of funds with supporting documents like bank statements from the person with relation or gift deed/affidavit who gave you money.

90% of applicants have funds added less than 6 months ago.

For more detail read

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf

Reactions: Mobinu

Shyam48

Star Member
May 6, 2017
Hi Shyam,
Regarding experience letters, payslip for first and last month of employment, reference letters? I need some help on these first: Should Payslips include first OR can it include last 3-6 months payslip.
Secondly reference letter, will OINP accept it on stamp paper?
Please suggest and share ur personal experience of submitting the documents
For payslips, its better to have 2 playslips for each year, that will give more confidence to immigration officer to accept the fact that you are employed for a particular time period and the documents are not fake. (Basic aim of providing payslips is this)

Stamp Paper and notarization is same in your country? Surely can be. Then it will work. Also provide the business card of the person who is signing the reference letter to add more weight.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Funds should be available from the time of application till you get nominated. 6 months statements are only to see unusual movement in your account recently.

You should explain sources of funds with supporting documents like bank statements from the person with relation or gift deed/affidavit who gave you money.

90% of applicants have funds added less than 6 months ago.

For more detail read

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf
my question is about the time span, as the document you gave link to says this

After you receive a Notification of Interest from Ontario through your IRCC online account, you have 6 months to submit your application to the OINP under the Human Capital Priorities Stream. If the deadline to submit the application falls on a weekend or a statutory holiday, the deadline to submit the application will be extended to the next working (business) day.
 To apply, you must submit your application online through the OINP e-Filing Portal within 14 calendar days of registering your profile and ensure that you include all the required supporting documents (see Appendix 5).
o All applicants must indicate which federal immigration program requirements they wish to be assessed against: FSWP or CEC.

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
I took photograph digital copy from the studio, but online portal is saying back of the photo should also be uploaded. should I scan the photo or just write the date and name in the picture name?
Please where did you get the information on uploading back of photograph from? Please can u screenshot and post? I didn't see this info on the application guide.
Thanks.

Colonial

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
For payslips, its better to have 2 playslips for each year, that will give more confidence to immigration officer to accept the fact that you are employed for a particular time period and the documents are not fake. (Basic aim of providing payslips is this)

Stamp Paper and notarization is same in your country? Surely can be. Then it will work. Also provide the business card of the person who is signing the reference letter to add more weight.

Thanks Shyam, for your valuable feedback. Have you sent your application after receiving ur NOI or not yet. Are you from India?

CANdreams

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Hi Guys,

I received NOI last week. My question is, in OINP profile do we have to give work history just same as CIC EE profile ?
I have 13+ yrs of ICT experience, in CIC profile i have listed all jobs since graduation. If i mention all of them in OINP, i might have to give work experience letters for all of them. It could take a lot of time as i had several jobs. Or should i keep just last 10yrs ?

Please suggest here.

qwertycs

Jun 17, 2016
Hi Folks
I got NOI last week. All other documents are handy but experience letter with duties may take some time. Is it advisable to submit profile on OINP portal with experience letter without duities and update it when it is available.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Please are my supposed to write anything at the back of the photograph?

I only scanned the front. Please answer so i will re-scan as i intend submitting this week.
It is better to write details at back and scan it. Attach two photos one digital one scan back side only with details.