+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
Please my people,help me out with this one. I did ECA for my Masters Degree only. OINP asked for all post seconsary education. When i added my Bachelor's Degree,they prompted that i must provide an ECA for the bachelors. My question is, must i add my bachelors degree since i didn't evaluate it? Or Is it ok adding only d highest degree which i evaluated.

Secondly,i was only able to add only one work history in the "Work History" section. Is this normal? I thought i am supposed to add all my work history under this section.

Please help me out. You guys have really been there. Please don't ignore me.

vw@ut033

Jun 30, 2017
Hello All

Can anyone help me with these two questions please:
1) My birth certificate is not in english and i dont have it with me here its in my home town. Can i attach any other document like drivers license etc and attach a letter of explanation and upload the birth certificate later? is this possible?

2) My current employer does not provide a reference letter just the salary statement and latest appraisal letter.Will this be enough?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

ahmed.saeed

Jun 6, 2017
Hello guys,
I have a question about proof of compensation, If I bring a paper from my employer with the salary of the 1st and last month is this sufficient or I have to present a bank statement as well.

For the proof of fund, is it ok to put the required amount before extracting the statement or it has to be in my account for the whole 6 months.

And if I submitted my application with missing supporting documents, they will refuse my application or they will ask me to provide the missing things

Thanks in advance

winter13

Jun 30, 2017
Hi guys, I am new here.
I just have some questions regarding the latest updates in OINP. I have more than 7 years of IT work experience (outside of Canada) - this is under NOC 2174. My current CRS score is 332, I have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology from my country but as per ECA report the Canadian equivalency is 'Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)'. Am I eligible or can expect to receive Notification of Interest from Ontario?
Does anyone here receive NOI with Education that's lower than the Canadian Bachelor's degree? Thanks in advance!
Hi. My spouse received NOI yesterday, our CRSscore is 362 under HCP (IT Sector). However, he finished Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology from our country but as per ECA report the Canadian equivalency is 'Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years). We are wondering if we can still apply? Or is there any way that they can consider our application? He is willing to study to Ontario if ever or any condition. 1500 CAD is non-refundable that is why we are torn.

zcgfwpj

Jun 23, 2017
Hi guys,

I’m new to the forum. I received NOI from Ontario with EE 419 score. I’m working on my OINP application (FSWP) and have the following query:

In work history it’s mentioned to list all of your paid work experience in the last ten years. However, I’m only claiming for my last 3.5 years experience in my EE profile and want to do the same for OINP application as I only have all the required proofs for this period only. Is there a way to segregate work experience in the OINP application that I want to be only assessed only? Do I’ve to provide proof for all the work experience mentioned in my application in excess of 3.5 years?

Appreciate if someone can explain it.

Thanks
I have the same question, so is there any one could answer the question? Thanks !!

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Reply to their mail in a proper way and explain that you have ordered a duplicate ECA but that will take longer time to process. There will be a receipt of ordering a duplicate ECA, attache that receipt. You can also put screenshot taken from IQAS website.
Sounds good...thanks mate.

But hasn't anyone gone thru the same yet?

Nc31

May 10, 2017
I am at crs 412 but not got NOI till date what is wrong i also recreated my profile on june 22
Any help please
Recreate it with new Gckey. Withdraw your Express Entry and revoke your Gckey, then create new one. I did that and someone said thesame thing.
Good luck