+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
Your points are coming like 71 in total.
Please how did you get that? I want to be sure before risking $1500 CAD. While i was calculating, i did not choose anything for the last two factors(Adaptability and Job offer). Did u choose anything for those criteria? I have no relative in Canada neither do i have a job offer. Please how did u arrive at 71 points? Pardon me for my inquisitiveness.

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Please how did you get that? I want to be sure before risking $1500 CAD. While i was calculating, i did not choose anything for the last two factors(Adaptability and Job offer). Did u choose anything for those criteria? I have no relative in Canada neither do i have a job offer. Please how did u arrive at 71 points? Pardon me for my inquisitiveness.
You can check human capital priorities stream application guide on Ontario site. That explains how to calculate points in PDF file.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf

Last 2 Criteria- No points for you.

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
That's what i used. Remember my CLB is 7 because my IELTS Listening is 7. Please calculate again cos i'm still getting 64 points. Please don't be offended. I really want to be sure.
Clb score is different my friend than actual band score.

For example, 7 band score in reading means clb 9.

sidaktoronto

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
228X
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2015
Nomination.....
September 12, 2015
AOR Received.
October 7, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with EE Application
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
Submitted with EE Application
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 8, 2016
Hi Guys,

I am currently in process of applying for OINP for my sister. She has work exp. and all related documents for a job from 2012 to 2016. for her current job she is doing from Sept 2016 was not included in her express entry profile in work history section as getting reference letters were tough and also we were not claiming any points against it.
No when filling application for OINP it say please mention all paid work experience and to my understanding if I mention my current job I will have to provide them with reference letters and other documents as well ?
Could you please guide me on that.....should I leave this work exp and say unemployed or mention this exp. in application ?

if I mention this exp in OINP Application will I need to provide all reference letters and stuff? ( which I do not have )

Also Can we make changes in express entry profile after getting NOI if it does not effect the total points ?

Thanks in advance

royalflash

Jun 19, 2017
Received nomination

EE Profile Submitted: June 8
NOI: June 9
OINP Submitted: June 19
Assessment / DIP: June 26
Nomination: June 28

NOC: 1111

Good luck everyone!

Sahussain

Jun 11, 2015
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Hi seniors

I was going through the documentary requirement for Ontario application and found this requirement
"Copies of your employment reference letters from previous and current employers for all periods of work (foreign and Canadian) stated in your application".
I have an overall experience of around 10 years. I have worked in multiple companies over my career. I am with my present employer for the past 4.5 years.
I can get the reference letter in the required format from my present employer of 4+ years, and getting it from the previous employers is next to impossible.
Please advice will this suffice the requirement ??

Thanks

starcatcher999

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am currently in process of applying for OINP for my sister. She has work exp. and all related documents for a job from 2012 to 2016. for her current job she is doing from Sept 2016 was not included in her express entry profile in work history section as getting reference letters were tough and also we were not claiming any points against it.
No when filling application for OINP it say please mention all paid work experience and to my understanding if I mention my current job I will have to provide them with reference letters and other documents as well ?
Could you please guide me on that.....should I leave this work exp and say unemployed or mention this exp. in application ?

if I mention this exp in OINP Application will I need to provide all reference letters and stuff? ( which I do not have )

Also Can we make changes in express entry profile after getting NOI if it does not effect the total points ?

Thanks in advance
Ontario has it's own guidelines based on information they require and they do indeed require reference letters, contracts and pay info from ALL jobs in the last 10 years regardless of whether you mentioned it in her express entry profile or not.. I would suggest you have her contact her previous employers and at least have her ask if they can provide something.. At very least if she asks them and they say no to providing a reference letter then you can attach a copy of their response with a LOE explaining they would not provide a letter.. Hope this helps you

starcatcher999

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Hi seniors

I was going through the documentary requirement for Ontario application and found this requirement
"Copies of your employment reference letters from previous and current employers for all periods of work (foreign and Canadian) stated in your application".
I have an overall experience of around 10 years. I have worked in multiple companies over my career. I am with my present employer for the past 4.5 years.
I can get the reference letter in the required format from my present employer of 4+ years, and getting it from the previous employers is next to impossible.
Please advice will this suffice the requirement ??

Thanks
Not a senior but just been through the process so here is what I know...

Ontario has it's own guidelines based on information they require and they do indeed require reference letters, contracts and pay info from ALL jobs in the last 10 years regardless of whether you mentioned it in her express entry profile or not.. I would suggest you contact previous employers and at least ask if they can provide something.. At very least if you ask them and they say no to providing a reference letter then you can attach a copy of their response with a LOE explaining they would not provide a letter.. Hope this helps you

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
Clb score is different my friend than actual band score.

For example, 7 band score in reading means clb 9.
Thanks Karnesh. I now understand. I was using 4 points all through for my four listening skills. I didn't know a 7 in RSW will give 18points in total. Thanks once again for helping

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Update in the OINP website, June 28, 2017: the OINP will be lowering the required minimum CRS score below 400 (for specific NOC)

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

The OINP continues to improve the program’s responsiveness to labour market and economic development needs and identify more candidates with experience in some of Ontario’s priority sectors and in demand occupations. As part of that vision, the program will begin issuing targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream and who have work experience in specific occupations identified by the OINP.

For these occupation-specific searches only, the OINP will be lowering the required minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score below 400. To qualify, candidates will need to meet all other HCP stream eligibility criteria (see below) and have skilled work experience in one of the targeted occupations.

Reactions: BillHyatt

adamsky112233

Jun 17, 2017
@BillHyatt

Hi Bill

I've submitted application at 19th June, but till today the status is still "submitted".

NOC: 3216

It's been 10 days....any idea what's going on...?

Please advise.....

Thanks a lot!!