+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt ,
Could you please offer an insight into NOC 9232, I am using that as well as NOC 2171 and just responded to ADR from OINP.
thinking OINP is using 2171 instead of 9232 since I don't have a cert for it in Canada but my direct line of work at the moment.
Thanks
You must have received NOI for 2171 which is most common for OINP HCP and 9232 is not even in Onatario list.

Mobilo

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
You must have received NOI for 2171 which is most common for OINP HCP and 9232 is not even in Onatario list.
Hello Bill,
I have am in DIP before they sent me an ADR which I have responded to immediately before they started having issues with the site. I think they are considering my 2171 where I have 1 year full experience as against my 9232 where I have almost 7yrs exp.
Thanks for letting me know the angle.

neels89

May 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
It's common that Assessment may take time maybe due to some extra verifications or simply because an officer have multiple files to look at.

If all files are in order and complete documents are presented then it on average takes 7-10 days. Although, from the last few weeks it's taking 4-5 days.
He has been asked to send pay stubs of a year
Can you please explain what should be the format of it

harmit214@gmail.com

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
So u mean i shuold for ita based on federal program
Hi,

Yes, i think you should go for direct ITA where it is a possibility that the score might come down because you're just a point away .... If it doesn't fall the you still have an option to apply through OINP ....

Also the documents which you prepare are same which will be used later after u receive ur ITA. Only additional requirements are a pcc and a medical test ....

I would suggest that you wait for one or max 2 ITA and prepare and keep documents ready.

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Hi,

Yes, i think you should go for direct ITA where it is a possibility that the score might come down because you're just a point away .... If it doesn't fall the you still have an option to apply through OINP ....

Also the documents which you prepare are same which will be used later after u receive ur ITA. Only additional requirements are a pcc and a medical test ....

I would suggest that you wait for one or max 2 ITA and prepare and keep documents ready.
Thx bro

gpscad

Jun 18, 2017
NOC Code......
0213 & 2173
Hi guys,
Has anyone faced an issue with OINP application preparation where Spouse IELTS score of less than CLB7 in all sections have shown an error
saying " Please note that you are not eligible to apply. To qualify under the Human Capital Priorities Stream, you must have a CLB score of 7 or above in English or in French "

I added the Scores of my spouse in Family Details section under the Dependent Spouse option. As soon as I entered L: 6, R:4.5, W:5 S:6, the webpage shows an alert stating I am not eligible to apply.
I think, the CLB7 threshold is for primary application whereas for dependent spouse, CLB4 and Above is what is required as mentioned on Page 33 of OINP HCPS application guide from latest version dated 28 April 2017.

However, when I click "check for errors", I see no error. Can I proceed with the application submission ? I have already sent an email to "InfoOntarioImmigration@ontario.ca " but no response till now.

sk1976

Jun 1, 2017
Hi guys,
Has anyone faced an issue with OINP application preparation where Spouse IELTS score of less than CLB7 in all sections have shown an error
saying " Please note that you are not eligible to apply. To qualify under the Human Capital Priorities Stream, you must have a CLB score of 7 or above in English or in French "

I added the Scores of my spouse in Family Details section under the Dependent Spouse option. As soon as I entered L: 6, R:4.5, W:5 S:6, the webpage shows an alert stating I am not eligible to apply.
I think, the CLB7 threshold is for primary application whereas for dependent spouse, CLB4 and Above is what is required as mentioned on Page 33 of OINP HCPS application guide from latest version dated 28 April 2017.

However, when I click "check for errors", I see no error. Can I proceed with the application submission ? I have already sent an email to "InfoOntarioImmigration@ontario.ca " but no response till now.
You are right...it's only for primary applicant...you can proceed

canada201417

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
My NOC is 1114 what is the status?
Hi Bill.

I am at assessment stage since 8th June. I am positive to have nomination soon ? I saw your post, any Quota status or analysis for my NOC 2263 ? Really appreciate your kind reply

shenazfahad

Jun 19, 2017
Hi, I am a candidate looking to receive PR from Canada and a job along with my husband. My husband is the primary applicant here, and we recently submitted (about 3 days ago) our express entry profile. We have received a provincial nomination from Ontario however haven't heard from 'Express Entry' yet. We are certain that we'll get an invite from EE too (since our CRS score is 476). But I'm extremely confused if we should take up PNP or EE? I have tried reading through the pros and cons of each. I'm aware that PNP costs an additional fee of CAN $ 1500. But if someone could assist me about

1) which is the better option to choose, PNP or EE?

2) is the processing time much faster for EE?

3) does getting a job harder in PNP as it restricts us to only one province, as compared to EE?

4) lastly, how does PR for EE work? PNP is 'one-province' based. But what about EE? Can we migrate to anywhere in Canada on receiving the PR.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
He has been asked to send pay stubs of a year
Can you please explain what should be the format of it
There is no specific format. The best method is to get a summary of Salary and Income Tax Deduction Certificate on the letterhead of the Company and duly stamped and signed by the authorised person. It can be like

Month Gross Salary IT Ded Net Salary

Signed by Accountant
Name of Person
Company Stamp

This has worked for many but any other official document issued by company will work.

Reactions: neels89

deepaksisodia079

Star Member
May 3, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi, I am a candidate looking to receive PR from Canada and a job along with my husband. My husband is the primary applicant here, and we recently submitted (about 3 days ago) our express entry profile. We have received a provincial nomination from Ontario however haven't heard from 'Express Entry' yet. We are certain that we'll get an invite from EE too (since our CRS score is 476). But I'm extremely confused if we should take up PNP or EE? I have tried reading through the pros and cons of each. I'm aware that PNP costs an additional fee of CAN $ 1500. But if someone could assist me about

1) which is the better option to choose, PNP or EE?

2) is the processing time much faster for EE?

3) does getting a job harder in PNP as it restricts us to only one province, as compared to EE?

4) lastly, how does PR for EE work? PNP is 'one-province' based. But what about EE? Can we migrate to anywhere in Canada on receiving the PR.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Even if you go for pnp you will get additiaonl 600 points and would again be in the draw and go through the pr process.

You have a very good score,wait for few more days for the fraw,everyone is expexting the draw this wednesday.

Uoir noi is valid for 6 months,do not create the account as you will have only14 days to submitt..

So wait for few days or a week next draw and dir e ctly get ITA