+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Oh! What number did you call
I didn't get any reply yet. I sent an email to the same address from where I got the procedural fairness letter. It was oinp.team3(MCI). I made a call to the immigration office before sending my documents. They asked me to send at the same email Id from where I got letter.
Oh ok. Pls what number did you call? I had tried calling but keep getting automated responses directing me to send an email.

2 days ago, I forwarded my reply to ontarionominee@ontario.ca & to the address that sent me email (which is different from yours) and I got the reply yesterday from the ontarionominee email acknowledging receipt.

I'm more at ease now. It's taking so long.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Do they work on Saturdays? I didn't know we could also expect a change in status of our applications on Saturdays!!!!
Yes, I was surprised too! I checked late last night and there wasn't any update. And when I logged into my account today, the status had changed to Decision in Progress!

Reactions: bamdad

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Do OINP give NOI for some specific NOC or is it general for 400 CRS above candidates?
It appears that they don't pick any specific NOCs. A lot of us on this forum who've received NOIs from Ontario don't belong to any specific profession. There are lawyers, journalists, computer professionals, dentists and lecturers among us.

rashmisehgal

Jun 10, 2017
Hello,

I have received notification of interest from Ontorio last week and this week my CRS score reduced from 402 to 396 due to my birthday.

Can I still submit my application or should I inform about decrease in points to Ontorio authorities.
Kindly suggest.

neels89

May 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hello,

I have received notification of interest from Ontorio last week and this week my CRS score reduced from 402 to 396 due to my birthday.

Can I still submit my application or should I inform about decrease in points to Ontorio authorities.
Kindly suggest.
Yes, you need to inform read oinp guide

liverpoolforever8

Jun 11, 2017
Hello, sorry if I am repeating the question about ONIP, am new to the process. I did read the guide on the first page and I had a question specifically about:

F) Intention to Reside in ON -

1. If you become a permanent resident, do you intend to reside in Ontario? - Goes without a saying, you need to tick "YES" to this question.

2. Please list all of the ties that you have established in Ontario. Please refer to the Application Guide for more details. Use a separate sheet if necessary. - Mention your ties (if any). Ties may include any friends/relatives in Ontario, past study in Ontario, past work experience in Ontario etc. If you have no ties, mention something like "No ties - Please find the attached intent letter" or something on those lines.

I do not have any ties to Canada and haven't visited the country before, is there still a chance of getting a nomination from ONIP? I am currently sitting at CRS - 414 (just created the profile 3 days ago, so missed the 413 cutoff). I intend to wait for 1-2 draws and see the cut off but wanted to apply for ONIP as a backup too. Is it difficult to get the nomination without any ties to Canada?

Mobilo

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hello, sorry if I am repeating the question about ONIP, am new to the process. I did read the guide on the first page and I had a question specifically about:

F) Intention to Reside in ON -

1. If you become a permanent resident, do you intend to reside in Ontario? - Goes without a saying, you need to tick "YES" to this question.

2. Please list all of the ties that you have established in Ontario. Please refer to the Application Guide for more details. Use a separate sheet if necessary. - Mention your ties (if any). Ties may include any friends/relatives in Ontario, past study in Ontario, past work experience in Ontario etc. If you have no ties, mention something like "No ties - Please find the attached intent letter" or something on those lines.

I do not have any ties to Canada and haven't visited the country before, is there still a chance of getting a nomination from ONIP? I am currently sitting at CRS - 414 (just created the profile 3 days ago, so missed the 413 cutoff). I intend to wait for 1-2 draws and see the cut off but wanted to apply for ONIP as a backup too. Is it difficult to get the nomination without any ties to Canada?
You do not need any tie to be nominated, its just part of the question. what matters is the documents submitted and ability to follow the application guideline. pls read the guideline before applying. If you are sure of making the next draw you can start by gathering the docs you would need for submission, but if i were you, i will go for OINP now and also wait to see if i will be able to make ITA direct. it does not hurt though if you can spare the $1500 app fee.
Good luck

liverpoolforever8

Jun 11, 2017
You do not need any tie to be nominated, its just part of the question. what matters is the documents submitted and ability to follow the application guideline. pls read the guideline before applying. If you are sure of making the next draw you can start by gathering the docs you would need for submission, but if i were you, i will go for OINP now and also wait to see if i will be able to make ITA direct. it does not hurt though if you can spare the $1500 app fee.
Good luck

Thanks! Appreciate the response.