+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

sahilsid

May 16, 2016
Guys, in case i have created one fey for OINP and started my application. Can we withdraw within 14 days and is the letter of interest will be still valid for six months?????
Even I would suggest creating a profile after having the documents and apply at once. My friend deleted his profile twice and submitted at the third attempt. Now he has got a letter as part of evaluation process from OINP asking to justify the reason for deleting the old profile. So it is better to avoid such a situation and avoid raising any doubts

sahilsid

May 16, 2016
oh thanks for the reply
just saw your comment.

so you agree that the provincial nomination is a waste of money really and that a decent score still keeps you in the running?

does a provincial nomination have any turn around benefits?
Your end motive is to apply for PR post ITA. You will get ITA at 450 so why worry about PNP?

Regarding benefits, its to add 600 to your profile if you don't get an ITA from the pool. Nothing else that I can think of. Both PNP and ITA are separate process steps and totally independent in terms of final decision making.

lehar.sood

Jan 8, 2016
if my spouse IELTS results are 6 (CLB7) in writing, listening and speaking and 5 (CLB 6) in reading, cant i apply to OINP online as a primary applicant after receiving NOI? My IELTS results are 7.5 in each band and 7 in speaking.
I am asking this question because while filling online application form and entering family information details. As soon as i enter my spouse results, its giving me a message .

'Please note that you are not eligible to apply. To qualify under HCP stream, you must have a CLB score of 7 or above in English or french'
i understand this is a requirement for primary applicant. but this message is shown under family information. Though i still can move further steps.
Please advise

Momo2010

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

I received nomination with (spouse non accompanying) score 414.
If accompanying score would be 388 (at date of nomination).

NOW I want to change my spouse to be accompanying in my eAPR.
I have now ielts and eca (dated after nomination)of spouse.. and by adding her as accompanying score will Be 406.

Is it ok to add her as accompanying now(score 406)
or they will consider that at date of nomination (score 388) was below 400 if I included her as accompanying from the beginning.?

Or all they care about is that score now is above 400 despite the ielts and eca are dated after nomination.?

Please need expert reply.

Thanks.

Alena K

May 13, 2017
Category........
Hi guys,
I've received a Letter of interest from Ontario on the 12th of May and I have a question about proof of Work history.
I can submit all required documents proving my employment only for the period of 4 years.(I've mentioned only this period in my EE profile) In the mean time I am self-employed and I cannot provide anything except of reference letter from my customer and Business/company registration document. Unfortunately, I was receiving payment by cash, so I don't have any documents proving my income.

Do you know whether I have a chance of getting nomination form Ontario? I can try to explain this situation in LoE and write that I don't ask for any points for the period that cannot be fully proven.

catherine678

Mar 6, 2017
Quick question, having received a notification to apply for nomination, how long do I have to submit the full profile? I have created a file and have a file number but I don't have enough time to gather every bit of evidence I need to upload in 14 days. Any advise will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

aaron_1117

Apr 24, 2017
I received the nomination certificate from OINP last week. It shows the date of approval is 27th April. If you have not received the certificate, you should call them. I called them on Tuesday, and the operator was surprised that I did not have the certificate but already received the ITA. Then she sent the problem to other department and the staff called me back said they would sent it in the next day (Wed). Obviously, they forgot to issue certificate for some reasons....

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Can anybody guide regarding Birth Certificate? I heard from someone that School Certificate can be attached (does this include O'Levels Certificate) instead of BC and explain that it was lost.

Your guidance will be appreciated.

dzalive1

May 13, 2017
Quick question, having received a notification to apply for nomination, how long do I have to submit the full profile? I have created a file and have a file number but I don't have enough time to gather every bit of evidence I need to upload in 14 days. Any advise will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Once you start application, you have 14 days to submit. If you did not start you have 6 months to apply. Hope that helps.

wahiddf

May 13, 2017
Recently, I have completed masters from an university in BC. I am going to start Ph.D. from September 2017 in another university in Ontario. In the Ontario's Express Entry Human Capital Stream, there is a section that I need to show "Intent to Reside in Ontario".

My question is, can I show my Ph.D. in Ontario as the intent to reside in Ontario? That is, am I eligible to for the Ontario's Express Entry Human Capital Stream if I have 400+ point in federal point system?

Any opinion will be appreciated.

lehar.sood

Jan 8, 2016
Urgent please help

if my spouse IELTS results are 6 (CLB7) in writing, listening and speaking and 5 (CLB 6) in reading, cant i apply to OINP online as a primary applicant after receiving NOI? My IELTS results are 7.5 in each band and 7 in speaking.
I am asking this question because while filling online application form and entering family information details. As soon as i enter my spouse results, its giving me a message .

'Please note that you are not eligible to apply. To qualify under HCP stream, you must have aCLB score of 7 or above in English or french'
i understand this is a requirement for primaryapplicant. but this message is shown under family information. Though i still can move further steps.

Please advise

Jan 13, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
25/12/16
AOR Received.
28/01/17
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
14/06/17
Hi All,

we have applied for PR through OINP. These are the details below:
Date Status

27/12/16 Acceptance of Nomination from ON

30/12/16 Confirmation Of Nomination

04/01/17 ITA Received

28/01/17 Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR)

28/01/17 Confirmation of Online Application Transmission

Still waiting for the Confirmation of PR (COPR) letter. Is anyone in the time period? do they take entire 6 months to confirm?

Please reply.

Regards,
Yashodhara

Canadianspirit

Feb 2, 2017
Hello guys are you aware of any doctors/physicians receiving NOI from Ontario? Is their a specific list of jobs they are interested in inviting or how does this work? Please advise

k.narinder21

Mar 31, 2017
Guys i got approval message in my CIC account from Ontario on 10th May. It shows "accept" or "Not accept". Is this the message that everyone is waiting for? What are the next steps after i accept this. Can anyone please guide. Appreciate that!! Thanks...

canada201417

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
HI Friends, I am in pool with 405 score and NOC is 2263. Any one here with NOC 2263 got NOI for this NOC ?