+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
By the way, we were talking about what reference letters we have to include for OINP, if all or only what we include in the EE work history, as I understand, in the OINP PDF says only for the jobs you claim points.

7.2 Employment Reference Letters (mandatory)
Copies of your employment reference letters from previous and current employers for all periods of work (foreign and Canadian) stated in your application.

Elmira_Dos

Mar 12, 2017
montylee said:
Guys, creating a new profile takes a lot of time as there are lot of pages, is there a shortcut to it? Is it possible to copy stuff from an existing profile to a new profile or cloning?
Hi! Did u get an answer for your question? I wonder I do not have time to recreate my profile.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Elmira_Dos said:
Hi! Did u get an answer for your question? I wonder I do not have time to recreate my profile.
It takes 15-20 minutes.. Just take screenshots of your old one, and then is faster

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can-app said:
hi all,
if the points go below 400 after getting NOI due to age, does it impact OINP processing ?
According to the OINP rules yes, but last year OINP accepted the people who lost points because aga and go below 400.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi all,

First of all congratulations to all who received their NOIs
Now having received NOI yesterday I have some problems and seek your help and advice here:
The problem is related with settlement funds, I deposited 12300 CAD only on March 15,
now do I need to wait until September in order to have a bank statement with 6 month minimum 12300 CAD? or can I apply now having only one month with minimum 12300 CAD ?

Thank you for your reply beforehand

montylee

Star Member
May 7, 2013
NOC Code......
I got my NOI too! Please confirm if my understanding is correct:

I have 6 months to submit the docs. Once i register for OneKey account on Ontario PNP's site, i have 14 days to submit everything

Questions:
1) How long does it take for Ontario to process everything and give me 600 points for PNP?
2) Do i need to pay any fees to Ontario during the OneKey account process?
3) Do i need to do anything immediately to accept the NOI or something?

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
maplewinn said:
The NOI is valid for 6 months from when received. However, immediately you create your OINP profile (one key), you have 14 days to submit it. I would advise you go to the OINP website, download the guidelines (there is a checklist behind) and prepare all your documents. When you have everything complete, you can create your profile and submit. It takes just a few hours if you have everything ready to be uploaded.

Wondering why you wouldn't rather get ITA directly. You have a pretty high score.
Just one query >> Do we also need to upload soft-copy all all documents in Ontario profile??

paramjeet122

May 4, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
bhanu888 said:
Received NOI
Profile recreated on 12 April
NOC- 0125
CRS- 425

So, what's the next step after receiving NOI? I don't see any link in the NOI message on CIC profile.

Congratulations, I belong to same NOC, my IELTS and WES are under process, will stick to your posts, kindly keep us all updated with all the progress.

drasadqamar

Oct 27, 2014
I submitted application for OINP in One Key on 4th of April but I forgot to upload documents related to my brother who is not in Ontario but he is in Calgary.

is it necessary to send document of my brother to show proof for relative???

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
vensak said:
No neet to use all those big letters. Go to Ontario webpage and localise PNP nominee with EE. then go up to their application guide and there you will see the link for one key. there you can either go for profile now (if you already have everything) or first collect all needed documents and only then create an account there. once you create an account you will have 14 days to finalise your application. So it has only sense if you have everything ready. good luck.
Thank you. The all caps in colour were starting to turn me blind ;)

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
Guys! The Settlement Funds (mandatory) requirement. Does the six month bank statement has to show the required balance in all the months?
In my case, my balance is alright starting from Feb but in previous months, its almost half the total amount which is required.

What do you suggest? Is it OK to go ahead with the 6 months bank statement or should I wait for few more months and let the statement have required balance before I apply for OINP?

maplecall

Apr 13, 2017
Hi everyone,

I received NOI from Ontario today.
I also a received message looking like ITA notification for PR.
But I am not sure if the notification is for ITA!
I will not if apply for PNP if I have really received ITA.

Can someone please clarify if I have actually received ITA?
Below are the messages I received.

Section under "continue my application" says:
Application type: Permanent Residency
Days left to submit: 90

I have received 2 messages in my EE profile:
One is NOI from Ontario and other message says:
"Based on the information you submitted to us in EE profile, we are pleased to invite you to apply for PR under FSW"
It also says I have 90 to submit my application.

Thanks