Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nice222 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]TREVOR

MASSIVE THANK YOU.

BUT HOW DO WE KNOW WHAT DOCUMENTS?

BEEN SEARCHING THROUGH THE OINP WEBSITE EVER SINCE.

WHERE DO WE CREATE THE ONE KEY? IS THAT ON THE CC WEBSITE? THE ONE WE CREATED THE EE PROFILE OR THE OINP WEBSITE?

IF YOU DONT KNOW, I WILL UNDERSTAND. SOMEONE ELSE CAN HELP PLEASEEEEEEEEEE :'( :'( :'(

[/size][/size]
No neet to use all those big letters. Go to Ontario webpage and localise PNP nominee with EE. then go up to their application guide and there you will see the link for one key. there you can either go for profile now (if you already have everything) or first collect all needed documents and only then create an account there. once you create an account you will have 14 days to finalise your application. So it has only sense if you have everything ready. good luck.

hopesarehigh

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received letter of interest today

Score: 427
NOC: 2281 and 2282

I can see many of us receiving NOI today. Shouldnt we start a new topic and also create a whatsapp group for the same ?

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
hopesarehigh said:
Received letter of interest today

Score: 427
NOC: 2281 and 2282

I can see many of us receiving NOI today. Shouldnt we start a new topic and also create a whatsapp group for the same ?
Yes please. Let's have a whatsapp group for those who received it in this week and let's help each other out in that group.

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
vensak said:
No neet to use all those big letters. Go to Ontario webpage and localise PNP nominee with EE. then go up to their application guide and there you will see the link for one key. there you can either go for profile now (if you already have everything) or first collect all needed documents and only then create an account there. once you create an account you will have 14 days to finalise your application. So it has only sense if you have everything ready. good luck.
Thanks

sorry if I have offended you in any way. The reason why I'm using big letters with colours is to make it easier for me to see the response.

I struggle to move around the website. still new to it

Again my apologies if this has offended anyone.

Was just doing it for me. I didn't want to miss any response.

Cheers

N :D :D

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hi guys
I got a letter in my express entry profile stating that Ontario is interested in me applying under their PNP exprss entry stream. Recieved it today.
Whats the next step?
How long do I have to create my profile on Ontario's website. I read somewhere it mentions a deadline of 14 days, whats that deadline exactly, is it from the day they sent me the message or is it the timeline from creating my account their till all documents are submitted? Either way sounds like a short period of time.
Kindly appreciate your help and advice
Best regards
-----------
Express entry profile created today
Score 458
Ontario expression of interest recieved today
Medical degree with 5 years experience, Ielts overall 7.5, with relatives living in Ontario

Navrattan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Hello,I need urgent help..
My CRS is 429.I might receive ITA after 24 hours.I have also applied under oinp.My application is in assessment phase.
My question is, i have 429 points due to 3 years experience and clb9.I joined company on 31st march,2014 and completed my exams on 28 may,2014.Actually i was placed in campus placement drive and company asked me to join on 31st march.in between i took leave of 45 days and went for examination...Should i accept ITA or not?? Please HELP !!!!

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
chandrukkl said:
My status changed from Assessment to "Decision in progress" on monday
Please when did you create your OINP profile and when did it change to assessment? Trying to figure out how long before it changes to 'decision in progress'. :)

Thank you!

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
dr feras said:
Hi guys
I got a letter in my express entry profile stating that Ontario is interested in me applying under their PNP exprss entry stream. Recieved it today.
Whats the next step?
How long do I have to create my profile on Ontario's website. I read somewhere it mentions a deadline of 14 days, whats that deadline exactly, is it from the day they sent me the message or is it the timeline from creating my account their till all documents are submitted? Either way sounds like a short period of time.
Kindly appreciate your help and advice
Best regards
-----------
Express entry profile created today
Score 458
Ontario expression of interest recieved today
Medical degree with 5 years experience, Ielts overall 7.5, with relatives living in Ontario
The NOI is valid for 6 months from when received. However, immediately you create your OINP profile (one key), you have 14 days to submit it. I would advise you go to the OINP website, download the guidelines (there is a checklist behind) and prepare all your documents. When you have everything complete, you can create your profile and submit. It takes just a few hours if you have everything ready to be uploaded.

Wondering why you wouldn't rather get ITA directly. You have a pretty high score.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MALLHI said:
Got NOI today about an hour back and created my Profile yesterday.

My CRS 402
NOC 0213

Please guide about the next steps. And good luck to all the candidates!
Me too! also with 402. A bit worried about age points, as in the end of August will lose 5 points.

chandrukkl

Mar 28, 2017
maplewinn said:
Please when did you create your OINP profile and when did it change to assessment? Trying to figure out how long before it changes to 'decision in progress'. :)

Thank you!
I applied on 5th march 2017.

The status changed from submitted to assessment on around 26th march.

Then the status changed to decision in progress on 10th of April.