+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

montylee

Star Member
May 7, 2013
NOC Code......
Guys, creating a new profile takes a lot of time as there are lot of pages, is there a shortcut to it? Is it possible to copy stuff from an existing profile to a new profile or cloning?

montylee

Star Member
May 7, 2013
NOC Code......
terki said:
Takes <15 minutes ; its your own profile my friend

Persevarance helps

good luck
Thanks for the kind words. I have no choice i guess :)
But it's really crappy to have to recreate the profile every time there is a draw. They should have used some timestamp when the user was last active for this. What is the use of the score then? People with lower scores are getting invites just because people with higher scores didn't recreate the profile.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they make their own lives easier but not yours. They have program that just scans for new profiles thats why.

Elmira_Dos

Mar 12, 2017
vensak said:
1. you cannot have 2 active EE profile. that is why you have to withdraw the old one before making the new one
2. They want to have their job easy and so they will only check fresh profiles (that were activated on or after 10.4.2017).
Could you please clarify, I have created the profile on the 11th of March, Do I need to re-create my profile? Thank you.

montylee

Star Member
May 7, 2013
NOC Code......
Elmira_Dos said:
Could you please clarify, I have created the profile on the 11th of March, Do I need to re-create my profile? Thank you.
Yes you have to recreate it to be considered in this draw.
Question: Apr 10-14: are they already sending the invites during these dates or will they start sending it later for profiles created after 10th April?

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
montylee said:
Question: Apr 10-14: are they already sending the invites during these dates or will they start sending it later for profiles created after 10th April?
As my understanding, should be between 10-14, but considering that today is 12th and still no NOI has been issued.. no idea

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
chente said:
As my understanding, should be between 10-14, but considering that today is 12th and still no NOI has been issued.. no idea
Maybe they have meant that they will start issuing NOIs sometime during this time period (April 10 - 14) ?

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umidjon90 said:
Maybe they have meant that they will start issuing NOIs sometime during this time period (April 10 - 14) ?
Possible, anyway we will find out during this week i hope

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
chente said:
Possible, anyway we will find out during this week i hope
Yes, at least we are in much better situation now than a week ago when we didn't even know when they would start :)

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
montylee said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]HI GUYS,

I NEED YOUR HUGE HELP

I RECREATED MY PROFILE YESTERDAY AROUND 15HRS GMT. I DELETED TO OLD ONE WHICH WAS ONLY CREATED END OF MARCH, 30TH 2017.

I GOT ALL THE EMAILS TO CONFIRM THAT MY PROFILE IS DELETED AND I CAN NOT BE INVITED TO APPLY

HOWEVER, I CAN STILL LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT. WHY IS THAT?

SECONDLY, WHEN I CHECK MY NEW ACCOUNT STATUS IS STILL SAYING - PENDING ADDITIONAL CRITERIA.

THIRDLY, ON THE JOB BANK SECTION, IT SAYS - WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR JOB BANK REGISTRATION. WE WILL SEND YOU A MESSAGE WHEN YOUR STATUS IS UPDATED.

CAN I PLEASE KNOW WHAT TO DO???

LAST TIME I CREATED MY PROFILE, IT WAS UPDATED WITHIN MINUTES.

I EVEN USED A DIFFERENT EMAIL ADDRESS THIS TIME ROUND

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HEEELLPPPPPPPPPPPP.

I DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS NOI FROM ONTARIO

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR RESPONSES
[/size][/size][/size] :'( :'( :'( :'(

Trevor_canada

Feb 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nice222 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]HI GUYS,

I NEED YOUR HUGE HELP

I RECREATED MY PROFILE YESTERDAY AROUND 15HRS GMT. I DELETED TO OLD ONE WHICH WAS ONLY CREATED END OF MARCH, 30TH 2017.

I GOT ALL THE EMAILS TO CONFIRM THAT MY PROFILE IS DELETED AND I CAN NOT BE INVITED TO APPLY

HOWEVER, I CAN STILL LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT. WHY IS THAT?

SECONDLY, WHEN I CHECK MY NEW ACCOUNT STATUS IS STILL SAYING - PENDING ADDITIONAL CRITERIA.

THIRDLY, ON THE JOB BANK SECTION, IT SAYS - WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR JOB BANK REGISTRATION. WE WILL SEND YOU A MESSAGE WHEN YOUR STATUS IS UPDATED.

CAN I PLEASE KNOW WHAT TO DO???

LAST TIME I CREATED MY PROFILE, IT WAS UPDATED WITHIN MINUTES.

I EVEN USED A DIFFERENT EMAIL ADDRESS THIS TIME ROUND

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HEEELLPPPPPPPPPPPP.

I DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS NOI FROM ONTARIO

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR RESPONSES
[/size][/size][/size] :'( :'( :'( :'(
If you have choosed the same GC key(sign in credential),
you will see both the profile you have withdrawn and the one you have added
It takes 24 hrs for the account to be activated, so wait
As of now we have not started receiving NOIs, so you need not panic

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Trevor_canada said:
If you have choosed the same GC key(sign in credential),
you will see both the profile you have withdrawn and the one you have added
It takes 24 hrs for the account to be activated, so wait
As of now we have not started receiving NOIs, so you need not panic
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Hi Trevor

Thank you so very much for prompt response.

No I HAVE USED A DIFFERENT GC KEY (SIGN IN CREDENTIALS) AND DIFFERENT EMAIL. BUT EVERY OTHER THINGS STAY THE SAME FOR OBVIOUS REASONS LOL

I WILL WAIT PATIENTLY

AGAIN - MASSIVE THANK YOUUUU

PS: By the way, just out of interest, where about are you applying from? I'm in the UK. Not sure if countries make any difference in who receives a nomination or not :D :D :D
[/size][/size]

Trevor_canada

Feb 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nice222 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Hi Trevor

Thank you so very much for prompt response.

No I HAVE USED A DIFFERENT GC KEY (SIGN IN CREDENTIALS) AND DIFFERENT EMAIL. BUT EVERY OTHER THINGS STAY THE SAME FOR OBVIOUS REASONS LOL

I WILL WAIT PATIENTLY

AGAIN - MASSIVE THANK YOUUUU

PS: By the way, just out of interest, where about are you applying from? I'm in the UK. Not sure if countries make any difference in who receives a nomination or not :D :D :D
[/size][/size]
I am from ind. And yeah where we apply from doesnot make a difference, i think it has got something to do with our NOCs, or they are just random. I guess we wont know until we get it ourselves

Lesmar

Feb 25, 2017
Hi guys! Can you please give an advice on the situation?
Got NOI and submitted my application on March 28. Now its status is Assessment.
But the thing is that I've got direct ITA on the Express Entry system last Wednesday.
So, the question is when it's better to withdraw my OINP profile?