+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Brijendra1984

Mar 30, 2017
Hello sir i have one query about most sutable NOC for PNP of my profile

I have M.Com degree and about 5 year experience in financial and accounting. But i have confused about NOC ........is any Professional cource required or MCom is sufficient for NOC 1111

I have done ilets with CLB 7, complete WES

Mui

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Am in middle of applying to OINP, please help on the below

To be nominated under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP), you must intend to reside in Ontario.
Please list all of your established ties in Ontario below

In Intent to Reside in Ontario section, I do not have any ties with Ontario, no family or friends.. neither job offer nor any pervious visits. So how do i proceed?
Will i be rejected for this?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mui said:
Am in middle of applying to OINP, please help on the below

To be nominated under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP), you must intend to reside in Ontario.
Please list all of your established ties in Ontario below

In Intent to Reside in Ontario section, I do not have any ties with Ontario, no family or friends.. neither job offer nor any pervious visits. So how do i proceed?
Will i be rejected for this?
No problem just write some nice motivation letter how you see yourself being well in Ontario and thats it. Connection can be professional (like similar type of business there).

syconetgeek

Mar 30, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
03-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2019
Do they need actual WES evaluation sheet. Currently I have only PDF version sent by them.

Do in any stage actual WES report required. I have PDF one and which they sent though post, I did not received.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syconetgeek said:
Do they need actual WES evaluation sheet. Currently I have only PDF version sent by them.

Do in any stage actual WES report required. I have PDF one and which they sent though post, I did not received.
You need to scan the copy, that you will get by post. You will also need to order one copy to be sent directly to Ontario.
Good luck

syconetgeek

Mar 30, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
03-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2019
vensak said:
You need to scan the copy, that you will get by post. You will also need to order one copy to be sent directly to Ontario.
Good luck
Thanks. I did not received the 1st copy as it was sent through normal post. Looks like I have to order one more and thia time through courier.

Mui

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
vensak said:
No problem just write some nice motivation letter how you see yourself being well in Ontario and thats it. Connection can be professional (like similar type of business there).
Thanks Vensak :)

Mui

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Hi Anyone can answer, for Photograph to upload do i need to combine 2 jpeg files as one or can i adjust side by side and make as one
because when i adjust side by side 751 * 531 is it acceptable

Please advise on this :)
sorry a lot of questions lately.. really don't want to screw up for silly things.. :D

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
Dear Seniors,

I recreated my profile on March 30th, and my new CRS jumped to 412 due to improved IELTS (CLB 9), but I did not received PT NOI. My NOC is 1121.. Is there anyone with the same NOC who already received NOI from Ontario?

Shall I wait?? what is the NOI criteria from ONPN? :-[

Appreciate your help!

Momo2010

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Dears,

Can I change my info in EE of wife from non accompanying to accompanying after getting nomination.?! Noting that I already submitted oinp application with wife non accompanying.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
Any one status has changed from decision progress to nomination? Do they ask any documents and further information in any phase of assessment?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
cool_canada said:
Dear Seniors,

I recreated my profile on March 30th, and my new CRS jumped to 412 due to improved IELTS (CLB 9), but I did not received PT NOI. My NOC is 1121.. Is there anyone with the same NOC who already received NOI from Ontario?

Shall I wait?? what is the NOI criteria from ONPN? :-[

Appreciate your help!
Currently, they are not sending out NOI, so try to wait, and check the forum regularly.
Insert Quote
Any one status has changed from decision progress to nomination? Do they ask any documents and further information in any phase of assessment?
No one gets that far yet. My best guess we may have nominations at the same time :p cuz only 500-800 applicants :D

rajanathomas

Apr 3, 2017
Hi Everyone,

My CRS Score is 409 currently and I was wondering why I havent received NOI from OINP?
Can someone please help me on that? Is there something that I need to additionally do to receive an NOI?
I have already selected Ontario as my choice of Province.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
romrumrira said:
Currently, they are not sending out NOI, so try to wait, and check the forum regularly.
Insert QuoteNo one gets that far yet. My best guess we may have nominations at the same time :p cuz only 500-800 applicants :D
.how do u know that we only hv 500 to 800 applicants? I am hoping that we get nomination by the end of may. May be I am very optimistic