+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Elmira_Dos said:
Hi guys, I have created my profile on the 12th of March. I am at 418 points. I have not received any NOI yet. Did anyone receive it after 7-8 March?
Nope

geetsingh

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
jazzyapd said:
Hello Shah.zeb,
Did you ever find an answer to this question? I too am having the same query.
OINP is the one asking for duplicate copy, so it has to be addressed to OINP MIIT and not to CIC.

It gives us an option to select OINP.

It is mandate as OINP has specifically asked for it.

umarwaqas

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umarwaqas said:
But I can't find the NOC code for my other jobs so do I have to mention them in my work history on ePortal or should I only mention the relevant jobs on portal and post the others in my resume only?
Guys, need you help with this, Plz!

jazzyapd

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
geetsingh said:
OINP is the one asking for duplicate copy, so it has to be addressed to OINP MIIT and not to CIC.

It gives us an option to select OINP.

It is mandate as OINP has specifically asked for it.
Thanks for your response. Yes I went ahead and ordered the report for OINP from WES.

jazzyapd

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shah.zeb said:
Yeah there is a special link on the WES website whereby u can order a ECA report to be sent directly to OINP. So i uploaded my wes on the application system as well as ordering a copy to be sent to them directly.
Got it. Thanks much. I placed the report order on WES website for it to go to OINP directly.

Dimhil

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Hi guys,

Should I create my profile again as my profile is old (Nov 2016) and I havent got any NOI.
Is there is a possibility to still get the NOI from OINP??

5Kay

Mar 1, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
Hello, I'm new here and excited to be part of this family :) :)

Please I have a challenge and will deeply appreciate help.

While helping a friend with her application, we submitted her Oinp application but authorised WES to share her results with cic instead of OINP (paid 33 cad).. We actually didnt see the provincial option there initially. I only realised today that instruction says 'oinp' specifically. What do I do now please?

I'll be grateful to get a response.

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
5Kay said:
Hello, I'm new here and excited to be part of this family :) :)

Please I have a challenge and will deeply appreciate help.

While helping a friend with her application, we submitted her Oinp application but authorised WES to share her results with cic instead of OINP (paid 33 cad).. We actually didnt see the provincial option there initially. I only realised today that instruction says 'oinp' specifically. What do I do now please?

I'll be grateful to get a response.
Please drop email to WES and check

mkoushik0730

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
@jazzyapd,

When you had submitted your application to ONIP ? and how many days after submission, they had requested for duplicate WES copy ?

I had submitted my application 03/07 after receiving NOI, still no communication from ONIP side.

Please let us know.

Thanks,

mkoushik0730

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
jazzyapd said:
Got it. Thanks much. I placed the report order on WES website for it to go to OINP directly.

@jazzyapd,

When you had submitted your application to ONIP ? and how many days after submission, they had requested for duplicate WES copy ?

I had submitted my application 03/07 after receiving NOI, still no communication from ONIP side.

Please let us know.

Thanks,

prvisit

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Elmira_Dos said:
Hi guys, I have created my profile on the 12th of March. I am at 418 points. I have not received any NOI yet. Did anyone receive it after 7-8 March?
I have created on March 7th. Didn't receive any NOI. Is it already freezed?

Zessie

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-13-2017
AOR Received.
06-13-2017
Med's Done....
07-10-2017
Passport Req..
02-08-2017
prvisit said:
I have created on March 7th. Didn't receive any NOI. Is it already freezed?
Donno, also waiting for NOI.