Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Srividya said:
Hi all,

I'm Srividya. I am about to create my express entry profile. My CRS is 370.
My NOC: 2073 - S/w engineers and designers.

I am thinking of applying for PNPs.

Are PEI and Nova scotia good option for my NOC. Can anyone let me know the processing times for these?
Does Manitoba PNP require job offer?

I am new to this forum. So, can anyone please help me?
What is your language test score? It looks like your score is dragged down for something (could be lack of work experience, just a bachelor degree, higher age or not good enough language test result).

prvisit

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have created my profile yesterday and stands at 434. Is ONIP still giving NOIs uder this HCP stream?

Zessie

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-13-2017
AOR Received.
06-13-2017
Med's Done....
07-10-2017
Passport Req..
02-08-2017
prvisit said:
I have created my profile yesterday and stands at 434. Is ONIP still giving NOIs uder this HCP stream?
Donno. Also waiting ...

mkoushik0730

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Hello Mate,

After you submit Profile (case) in ONe-key A/C..how may days it takes to get the ONIP and CRS will be updated in EE profile?

Thanks,

Srividya

Feb 6, 2017
vensak said:
What is your language test score? It looks like your score is dragged down for something (could be lack of work experience, just a bachelor degree, higher age or not good enough language test result).
My IELTS overall band is 7

Srividya

Feb 6, 2017
Srividya said:

Can anyone let me know about PEI and Nova Scotia PNPs for my NOC-2173 - Software engineers?
Are those good options?

What about Manitoba PNP?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Srividya said:
Each skills score please. And also how was your highest education assessed (do you have Master or 2 university diplomas or do you have just 1 diploma that is less than Master)?

Srividya

Feb 6, 2017
vensak said:
Each skills score please. And also how was your highest education assessed (do you have Master or 2 university diplomas or do you have just 1 diploma that is less than Master)?
L-7 R-7 W-6.5 S-6.5
I have 1 diploma - less than MBA.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Srividya said:
L-7 R-7 W-6.5 S-6.5
I have 1 diploma - less than MBA.
Then you need following:
you need IELTS 8 on listening and 7 on everything else. And you will suddenly get like additional 40+ points.
Because of that language test, you are not able to score better transferability points.
Go for new language test.

Shah.zeb

Feb 23, 2017
Hello everyone...So I know I am speculating but since the system is now online how long do you think they will take in responding and how long will the process take.

arunkumarsachin

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Hi Team,

In online PNP application, they ask us to upload Photograph that meets the requirements that name and date of birth must be written on the back of your photo.

I have soft copy of photo having 35mm by 45 mm but not sure how to get the name and date of birth in back side of photo. can you please suggest me how to get it done.

Apr 17, 2016
arunkumarsachin said:
Hi Team,

In online PNP application, they ask us to upload Photograph that meets the requirements that name and date of birth must be written on the back of your photo.

I have soft copy of photo having 35mm by 45 mm but not sure how to get the name and date of birth in back side of photo. can you please suggest me how to get it done.
What I have done is, Uploaded the digital copy of the photograph, and also uploaded the Scanned copy of two photo's side by side (One with image and one backside of image where I have written Name, DOB, Date when pic was clicked, and stamp of photo studio)

Srividya

Feb 6, 2017
vensak said:
Then you need following:
you need IELTS 8 on listening and 7 on everything else. And you will suddenly get like additional 40+ points.
Because of that language test, you are not able to score better transferability points.
Go for new language test.
Thank you.
Can you let me know whether we can apply for 2 or more provinces at the same time.
Like, if I apply for Nova Scotia PNP, can I also apply for New Brinswick PNP?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Srividya said:
Thank you.
Can you let me know whether we can apply for 2 or more provinces at the same time.
yes you can but you can accept nomination just from one province.

Srividya

Feb 6, 2017
Srividya said:
Thank you.
Will the 2nd or third province that I appled for know that I already applied for the first province?

If so, will all my applications for PNPs that I had applied for get cancelled?