+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
Could you please share what exactly did they say about submitting deadline and also when did you get that email?
It would really help, as they put some statement in their website, that is not clear (about 14 days and 6 months validity).
Thank you for your inquiry.

The ONe-key system is currently experiencing performance and stability issues you may need to refresh the page or try again later.
In order to be responsive to unprecedented application-volume demand on the system, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has revised the deadline from seven to 14 calendar days to submit applications through the e-Filing Portal for the following streams:

· International Masters Graduate Stream
· International PhD Graduate Stream
· Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream

Once you successfully register a profile under any of the above streams through the OINP e Filing Portal, you now have 14 calendar days to complete your application from the date of your NOI. You must submit your application online through the OINP e-Filing Portal and ensure that you upload all the required supporting documents. ‎We are making every effort to ensure we have the technical capacity to meet volume demands and we will continue to monitor the system 24 hours a day, to address any issues.
If you are experiencing technical issues with applying online, send the OINP an email at OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca and include as much detail as possible about the issue.

OINP staff will review your email and respond to you as soon as possible.

I hope this has been of some assistance to you.

OntarioImmigration.ca

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaksam777 said:
Thank you for your inquiry.

The ONe-key system is currently experiencing performance and stability issues you may need to refresh the page or try again later.
In order to be responsive to unprecedented application-volume demand on the system, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has revised the deadline from seven to 14 calendar days to submit applications through the e-Filing Portal for the following streams:

· International Masters Graduate Stream
· International PhD Graduate Stream
· Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream

Once you successfully register a profile under any of the above streams through the OINP e Filing Portal, you now have 14 calendar days to complete your application from the date of your NOI. You must submit your application online through the OINP e-Filing Portal and ensure that you upload all the required supporting documents. ‎We are making every effort to ensure we have the technical capacity to meet volume demands and we will continue to monitor the system 24 hours a day, to address any issues.
If you are experiencing technical issues with applying online, send the OINP an email at OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca and include as much detail as possible about the issue.

OINP staff will review your email and respond to you as soon as possible.

I hope this has been of some assistance to you.

OntarioImmigration.ca
That is the part about One Key. In the mean time they have released information about validity of a PT NOI.
What is missing to explain situations, when your old EE does expire for some reason. (if you can still use that PT NOI or if you get a new one).
Other is about, what if you do not finish your One Key application (will also your PT NOI expire or not and if you can start with another One Key application).

gem101

May 11, 2015
Hello Seniors,

My EOI score is showing N/A is this normal?
I submitted 3/3/2017 *Human Capital*

Do we have an estimated processing time for OINP, it should be way faster since its an online submission I guess

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
That is the part about One Key. In the mean time they have released information about validity of a PT NOI.
What is missing to explain situations, when your old EE does expire for some reason. (if you can still use that PT NOI or if you get a new one).
Other is about, what if you do not finish your One Key application (will also your PT NOI expire or not and if you can start with another One Key application).
What about this?

Once you successfully register a profile under any of the above streams through the OINP e Filing Portal, you now have 14 calendar days to complete your application from the date of your NOI.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaksam777 said:
What about this?

Once you successfully register a profile under any of the above streams through the OINP e Filing Portal, you now have 14 calendar days to complete your application from the date of your NOI.
Yes, they do have some good smoking stuff there (or maybe some funny mushrooms, or green cakes). 8) 8)

From those 3 mentioned streams, only one Works with NOI. Yet the wording sais, one of the above streams .
Then on 1.3. they have released additional manual, where NOI are suddenly in wording to be valid 6 months.

This whole thing looks, like a careful mail shall be written to them asking about that wording (which does not give sense and is contradicting).

diadem27

Mar 22, 2016
zaksam777 said:
What about this?

Thats the point that yes its true and stands intact till date when you have created your profile but if you haven't created it, we believe that as par wid the update on 3rd Mar we can 6 months to opt for profile creation and application submission. 14 days is only when you create your profile, ur timer starts.

Also can you please provide the date on which you receive this clarification (as they put update on 3rd Mar). Please refer to page 4 of this guide shared by OINP on 3rd of Mar.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_efiling.pdf

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
diadem27 said:
Thats the point that yes its true and stands intact till date when you have created your profile but if you haven't created it, we believe that as par wid the update on 3rd Mar we can 6 months to opt for profile creation and application submission. 14 days is only when you create your profile, ur timer starts.

Also can you please provide the date on which you receive this clarification (as they put update on 3rd Mar). Please refer to page 4 of this guide shared by OINP on 3rd of Mar.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_efiling.pdf
on Feb 28. But still it;s very unclear. Lat year it was 45 days, now why would they extend it to 6 months?

prvisit

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am waiting for my CELPIP results, then I can get 400+. Still am I eligible for receiving Ontario PNP NOI?

diadem27

Mar 22, 2016
zaksam777 said:
on Feb 28. But still it;s very unclear. Lat year it was 45 days, now why would they extend it to 6 months?
The answer to WHY is to their discretion but wat we can take away from this that its official (6 months). On our part i am confused whether we can hold profile creation for 20-25 day from date of NOI as per this circular, even if we receive NOI post 23rd Feb.

diadem27

Mar 22, 2016
vensak said:
No, no, no.

1. You are suppose to list your personal history for last 10 years. (that is just to fill in application form).
2. You are supposed to proove one of ON criteria which is 1 year of work experience in NOC 0, A, B within last 5 years
3. You are supposed to proove, that you meet criteria to be put in EE pool. (for FSW it is 67 points of 100 on the first point scale and for CEC it is 1 year of Canadian work experience within last 3 years). That is where possible proofs from last 10 years of work experience are comming in. But again even as FSW you need to proove max. 6 years of work experience in last 10 years for FSW or 7 years for CEC (if you claim points for Canadian work experience).

4. You are supposed to proove CRS ponts minimum of 400 (where many applicants do need 3 years of work experience to get full transferability points for that part).

In other words, where you do not claim points in any part, you do not need to put down any proof that you were actually working in that company and how. You will just list it as your personal history.
Vensak please advise mate that if i am able to provide complete 5 yrs of work-ex against your mentioned point 2. Do i still need a reference letter from my current employer (even if i dont want to claim its point), but yes i have mentioned my current employment in EE and hopefully will have to add in OINP application as well since they ask last 10 year complete details to be listed.

will my offer letter,current payslips,tax returns wont suffice towards my current employment ?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
diadem27 said:
Vensak please advise mate that if i am able to provide complete 5 yrs of work-ex against your mentioned point 2. Do i still need a reference letter from my current employer (even if i dont want to claim its point), but yes i have mentioned my current employment in EE and hopefully will have to add in OINP application as well since they ask last 10 year complete details to be listed.

will my offer letter,current payslips,tax returns wont suffice towards my current employment ?
No, that is not needed. As long as you have 1 year work experience during last 5 years for Ontario into that pack of 6 years you are good to go.
All you need to do is to list it in your personal history and for courtesy add a little bit LOE saying that you cannot get info on that current job and that you do not claim points for that.

diadem27

Mar 22, 2016
vensak said:
No, that is not needed. As long as you have 1 year work experience during last 5 years for Ontario into that pack of 6 years you are good to go.
All you need to do is to list it in your personal history and for courtesy add a little bit LOE saying that you cannot get info on that current job and that you do not claim points for that.
Though assuring but very confused whether to move on notarize route (from supervisor) or wait for ref letter from current employer (which is in process, but worried over 14 days/6 months pending clarification) or to move ahead wid wat u have suggested. :-\

Any concrete proof that help in assuring moving along with ur suggestion ?

PS: No offence but very skeptic in choosing how to proceed. However +1 for u :)

psh789

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
waiting at CRS 405 NOC 3131