+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

PasumarthyHarsha

May 16, 2016
Gauravjit said:
Even i have a similar question

Below is the message (Letter of Interest) that i received in my GCKey account.

"The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.
If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.
You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information."

I do not understand if this is a NOI(Notification of Interest) or something as it does not mention anything specific other than to contact Ontario.

I do not know within how may days do we need to create the One-Key profile after we receive this Letter of Interest?I called the ONIP customer support number now and even the person at the other end wasn't aware within how many days the One-Key profile needs to be created. I did mention that once it is created it should be submitted within 14days. I have dropped them an email to answer my query.

So, a lots of confusion.
CRS:432
Profile created on 20th Feb 2017
Letter of Interest for Ontario received on 23rd Feb.

Experts need your views please.
Hi,
Does any one got ITA - CEC Human resourses Category

PasumarthyHarsha

May 16, 2016
supatopshota said:
Oh look... an old profile. I guess since almost everyone is recreating profile because of bug last year then most that get NOI will have recreated profiles. Not sure if this confirms that you dont have to recreate
Are you applying under FSW or CEC ?

supatopshota

Jan 2, 2017
Ok so i did some research and CIC website says:

Can I have more than one Express Entry profile?
No. You may only have one profile at a time. This is set out in Canada’s immigration law.

Creating more than one profile will not give you a better chance at being invited or allow you to be invited under a different program.

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=864&top=6

keepsmiling said:
Hello Raj,

Can we have two EE profiles parallel together momentarily?

I already have one profile created in oct'16 and now this EE reference is being used in SINP EE aplication which is in process.

As we know OINP is mostly issuing NOI's to new EE profiles, I wanted to create a new profile as I can't delete earlier EE profile. My CRS is 420.

Afterwords, I will revoke one. Please suggest if I can have 2 EE profiles together momentarily?

PasumarthyHarsha

May 16, 2016
Nad86 said:
Congrats! What is you CRS score? when did you create your EE profile? Take a look at this guide:

Read all the pages carefully and follow the steps. Good Luck !
Hi,

I'm from Canada, my score is 433. I'm in the pool.
I can see a table in the profile, it says my profile is met for both FSW and CEC. Not sure why i didnt get ITA.
Is it based on lottery or the system picks the profiles and sends the invitation.
Guys please let me know, any one got ITA under CEC.

MHDMAN

Feb 28, 2017
IMPORTANT QUESTION

Hi friends. I am new in this forum. I have received NOI and made a ONe-key. I read all posts in this topic. I have a question and I would be grateful for your answers.
I don't realize the meaning of "register a profile through the OINP e Filing Portal" which seems to have 14 days to submit our documents after.

these are the steps I have done:
1- Received NOI
2- created username and password through ONe-key portal and received an E-mail which says: "You have successfully registered your ONe-key account"
3- logged in through ONe-key portal and complete the fields about my primary personal information. one field was about the date of receiving NOi, but no field was about EE profile number or Job seeker validation code.
4- after completion of clause 3, system said " Your submission has been received" and gave me a confirmation number which starts with four letters.
5- after that, I have not been able to enter the ONe-key portal in order to complete my application and submit my documents due to high volume of visitors.

NOW, the question is: are they the processes I have done, which 14 days deadline started after? OR there is another step that I have not seen it?
totally do I have 14 or 45 days to proceed?

PasumarthyHarsha

May 16, 2016
MHDMAN said:
IMPORTANT QUESTION

Hi friends. I am new in this forum. I have received NOI and made a ONe-key. I read all posts in this topic. I have a question and I would be grateful for your answers.
I don't realize the meaning of "register a profile through the OINP e Filing Portal" which seems to have 14 days to submit our documents after.

these are the steps I have done:
1- Received NOI
2- created username and password through ONe-key portal and received an E-mail which says: "You have successfully registered your ONe-key account"
3- logged in through ONe-key portal and complete the fields about my primary personal information. one field was about the date of receiving NOi, but no field was about EE profile number or Job seeker validation code.
4- after completion of clause 3, system said " Your submission has been received" and gave me a confirmation number which starts with four letters.
5- after that, I have not been able to enter the ONe-key portal in order to complete my application and submit my documents due to high volume of visitors.

NOW, the question is: are they the processes I have done, which 14 days deadline started after? OR there is another step that I have not seen it?
totally do I have 14 or 45 days to proceed?
Congrats,

What's your score and when did you create you profile. Is it under FSW or CEC ?

MHDMAN

Feb 28, 2017
PasumarthyHarsha said:
Congrats,

What's your score and when did you create you profile. Is it under FSW or CEC ?
my score is 406 and I created the new profile on 22 Feb. I withdrawn my old profile right now.
thanks for your congrats, However, regarding to troubles all of us have with their interesting site, we should say "poor applicants" ;)

SawBear

Dec 10, 2015
Hello folks,
I applied for PNP through Master grad stream a week ago. Now I have received a PT notification in my EE profile. I am a bit confused about my own situation :D
I know that human capital is way faster than the master stream, but at the same time I may not be able to satisfy the officer regarding my job experience. My job code is 4012 (Teaching/research assistant) and the Human resources department of the university refuses to put the number of hours I worked as GRA in the letter they issue. So I really don't know what to do. My questions are as below and would appreciate it if one could answer them:
1- Can i have two active application with Ontario(Masters+human capital)? i don't mind paying another 1500! I don't want to cancel my master stream profile because that is my safest approach to getting a PR.
2- In case I succeed in getting a letter from university which satisfies the officer about my job experience, can I withdraw my master grad application? and use the fee I already paid toward the human capital application?
3- Does anybody have any experience regarding the "work experience as a TA/RA" here? and how to get the letter from HR? I studied at western university :D. (Oh and in case you wonder, I was a full time student at the same time under study permit, I did not get any points in my EE but I became eligible, my CRS score is 419-)
Thank ya'll for ur time.

keepsmiling

Feb 1, 2016
MHDMAN said:
my score is 406 and I created the new profile on 22 Feb. I withdrawn my old profile right now.
thanks for your congrats, However, regarding to troubles all of us have with their interesting site, we should say "poor applicants" ;)
So you had 2 profiles in parallel?

Means you already had a profile i.e. an old profile and then you created a new profile on 22nd on which you got NOI? And now you deleted the old profile.

Is it ok to do so in this way?

PasumarthyHarsha

May 16, 2016
MHDMAN said:
Is is under FSW ?

MHDMAN

Feb 28, 2017
keepsmiling said:
So you had 2 profiles in parallel?

Means you already had a profile i.e. an old profile and then you created a new profile on 22nd on which you got NOI? And now you deleted the old profile.

Is it ok to do so in this way?
Yes. it does no harm. I did this way and got NOI. the only reason I withdrawn my old profile was I didn't need it anymore. I think every profile finds value if through it a payment is done. before that they are only an expression. It is my idea. Even CIC says there is no further chance to be accepted, not preventing applicants to have more than one seriously.

mkoushik0730

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Anyone facing the below error ?? I am trying last 4-5 hours , all in vain.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program e-Filing Portal is receiving a high volume of visitors to the site at this time. Please refresh this page or try again later.

Thanks,
KM

M2ALMASH

Dec 3, 2016
mkoushik0730 said:
Anyone facing the below error ?? I am trying last 4-5 hours , all in vain.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program e-Filing Portal is receiving a high volume of visitors to the site at this time. Please refresh this page or try again later.

Thanks,
KM
I am facing the same problem since yesterday. So I think there is a problem in the system. In their last update on Feb 27 they mentioned: "We are making every effort to ensure we have the technical capacity to meet volume demands and we will continue to monitor the system 24 hours a day, to address any issues."

Hopefully they will solve this issue soon.