+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
M2ALMASH said:
Hi Nad86,
i did not have a contract with my previous experience. Last December I traveled there only to get my reference letters and I hardly obtained it. I also closed my bank account there. I really do not know what to do.

Just to confirm, I will not be considered for NOI if I have no work experience even if I have more than 400 points ?
No. You won't. If you do not have any work experience, you are not even eligible to open express entry profile, regardless of your score. Work experience is an eligibility criteria for OINP.

Rex4Canada

Jan 9, 2017
ramansingh05 said:
Hi,

Can you guide me which link to use for creating the One key account.

https://www.one-key.gov.on.ca/iaalogin/IAALogin.jsp
or
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/ONekeyAccessPortalWeb/onekey.jsp

OINP eFiling system is different from One key. can you pls guide me I am having difficuilty in creating the account.
and how NOI will come to inbox.
Hi Raman,

As you are asking about creating account, have you already received NoI from Ontario.

Regards

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Rex4Canada said:
Hi Raman,

As you are asking about creating account, have you already received NoI from Ontario.

Regards
No, i think nobody gets it till now..I'm just preparing in advance as I should know the process

sahilsid

May 16, 2016
kdiep1402 said:
Hi all,

So I read through the posts here and found out that it's possible that there is no NOI has been set yet until the CIC draw finish? We can only wait for NOI before doing anything right? There is another thread about PNP OINP and people there keep talking about submit application on PNP website and quota for application has been reached after 1 day only and sth about you can One-key profile (mostly under master stream) without NOI.
I'm really confused after reading through those discussion since I thought we only need to create EE profile and waiting for PT NOI from ONtario :(
My score is 412 now :( Not sure if I have any chance to receive NOI.
Hi,

May you please post the link to the forum which is discussing of PNP NOI for HCPS being closed in one day. As far as the information goes on this forum, we are yet to receive NOI from OINP.

Stated below is an extract from Ontario webiste for HCPS - http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_APPLY.html
You may not apply directly to the Human Capital Priorities Stream. You must have received a Notification of Interest (NOI) from Ontario through your IRCC online account before you can apply to OINP under this stream.

For Masters, it doesn't say any NOI is required for applying on one-key portal. Hence, they are applying for Masters.

Regards,
Sahil

kdiep1402

Feb 23, 2017
sahilsid said:
Hi,

May you please post the link to the forum which is discussing of PNP NOI for HCPS being closed in one day. As far as the information goes on this forum, we are yet to receive NOI from OINP.

Stated below is an extract from Ontario webiste for HCPS
You may not apply directly to the Human Capital Priorities Stream. You must have received a Notification of Interest (NOI) from Ontario through your IRCC online account before you can apply to OINP under this stream.

For Masters, it doesn't say any NOI is required for applying on one-key portal. Hence, they are applying for Masters.

Regards,
Sahil
Hi Sahil, thank you! I understand the difference now :)
The link you requested is the thread under "canada-immigration-discussion-board" name "ontario-pnp-oinp-2017-join-here" I cannot post link here

88krishna

Jan 29, 2017
Hi, I have created my CIC EE account on 25 Aug 2016 and it will expire on 24 Aug 2017 and have a 435 points.I have 2 questions:

1. Since only 6 months remain for my account to expire, should I delete my account and recreate it (before next CIC draw) so that I don't have to worry about 6 months not sufficient to get a (PNP from ONIP + getting ITA). If so is it ok to create new account after deleting the existing one?

2. What are the requirements (or conditions) for proof of funds if one does not have a job offer in case of I) direct ITA ii) in case of ONIP proof of funds. Kindly request this information as I currently have a certain fraction of what is needed for the proof of funds for ITA and planning to borrow it if ITA issued or receive ONIP notification.

Mag1234

Feb 23, 2017
Folks, by doing these registration in advance are we not bringing the Ontario system down?

I have been trying for the last two days and people like me are not being able to get in. :mad: :'( :'( :'(

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Just saw the updates on the WhatsApp group, people have started getting PT/NOI from OINP.

SDS

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Hi,

I am asking this question on behalf of my sister. This forum helped me lot while I am applying for my PR and I hope I can get advice with the current situation also.

My sister's CRS points are below 400 and she can reach to 400 by improving language skills. She hasn't create profile in express entry yet.

Meanwhile, she is waiting for the acceptance from Canada university for Msc.

My target is Ontario Human Capital stream once she reaches to 400 CRS points.

Few consultants said that its not good to apply for both student visa and create a profile in the express entry which is not true I believe.

I prefer PR option as student visa cost more.

Please provide some thoughts what is the best option for her- to wait for ONIP after reaching CRS points 400 or apply for a student visa if she has been accepted for Msc programme?

Any idea how to apply for ONIP after reaching to CRS points 400?

I don't think other provincial nominations will work for her as I am residing in Ontario.

Appreciate your thoughts

Thank you

jasonyl

Jul 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have just received PT and my score is 401, cool