+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

waseem.saifi

Mar 25, 2016
Hello Everyone

i have created my Express Entry Profile on 23 march 2016, which is about to expire in coming month.
my question is line OINP is about to start picking up best profile. Do i need to wait to get invited or shall i make another profile by deleting my old profile.

and if i get invitation in coming days and my profile get expire in march what i shall i do. Please help me.

dekey07

Sep 26, 2016
waseem.saifi said:
Hello Everyone

i have created my Express Entry Profile on 23 march 2016, which is about to expire in coming month.
my question is line OINP is about to start picking up best profile. Do i need to wait to get invited or shall i make another profile by deleting my old profile.

and if i get invitation in coming days and my profile get expire in march what i shall i do. Please help me.

Hi,

Its better to create a new profile. I heard in previous replies that profile > 3 months would not be getting NOIs.

Regards

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
dekey07 said:
Hi,

Its better to create a new profile. I heard in previous replies that profile > 3 months would not be getting NOIs.

Regards
Not necessarily. Let us wait for the new application guide to come out and then decide. If many don't get PTs right away, then they can re-create EE profile.

dekey07

Sep 26, 2016
etcoflife said:
If you have 410, you are an exceptional candidate. But I guess any one score is missing in your IELTS. May be L8 (in max cases I have seen this) or R7, W7, S7. If you can get this 8,7,7,7 will may get an increase of 50 (approx) points. At any stage it is required to maintain a good score. So you may consider taking this test on a regular basis till you get PR or the scores mentioned above. Good luck !

Hi,

Thank you for your kind reply and yes you are right. I am L7, R 7.5, W 7.5, S 7.5. With the news of OINP reopening, I shall wait for the NOI (fingers crossed)
Good luck to you!

Regards

dekey07

Sep 26, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Not necessarily. Let us wait for the new application guide to come out and then decide. If many don't get PTs right away, then they can re-create EE profile.

Thanks for correcting me, Raj. I myself have created an EE Profile on 12th Nov '16 and was worried with this 3 month clause thingy.
Is there any algorithm of sending out NOIs considering overall PNP quota this year is 6000?

Would like to hear your views on the same.

Regards

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Nad86 said:
Hi Guys,

I have my employment reference letters translated in my home country. I am currently residing in Ontario. ُShould I translate those documents again in Ontario to submit for OINP application? Thanks.
َAny help would be appreciated. I am asking this since on the guide it is written that: If a supporting document is not in English or French, you must provide a copy of the document and a complete, certified translation of the document. If you are applying from within Ontario, the translations must be completed by a certified translator accredited by the Association of Translators and Interpreters of Ontario (ATIO). For more information on certified translators in Ontario, visit ATIO’s website. If you are applying from outside Ontario, the translation can be completed by any translator. However, the translation must be notarized. OINP reserves the right to require you to submit translations completed by a certified translator accredited by ATIO if the notarized translation is deemed insufficient by officers assessing the application.

However, since I have the translation ready, I don't desire to pay again for translation here. How strict is this rule? Any case similar to mine? Thanks.

saranara

Sep 20, 2015
I have already translated documents by notarized from my country. As I am applying while I reside in Ontario, Do I have to translate them back again from Ontario Notarized translator ???

Allison728

Feb 16, 2017
saranara said:
I have already translated documents by notarized from my country. As I am applying while I reside in Ontario, Do I have to translate them back again from Ontario Notarized translator ???
Hi there,
I believe you dont. As it states in the guide "If a supporting document is not in English or French" in which case yours are already in English and done by authority, so translation is not needed.

Cheers,
Allison

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Hi. I am a bit confused about how to show the POF for myself and my spouse. We have a joint chequing account and she also has a separate saving account. There have been multiple transfers from her saving account to our joint account. Actually, the total funding of these accounts would be appropriate to show as the POF. Is it fine just to transfer the money she has on her account to our joint account? How can we describe the reason for multiple transfers from the past which are clear on the statements. Do we need to show any other documents? Thanks.

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
Guys QQ:

In the EE profile it asks for your work experience with location (country), can any one help with the following:

If one employed by and works for an Indian Company and is deputed in a different country to work then would the experience need 3 rows instead of 1 -
as in from Jan 2010 till date I am in the same company but deputed in different countries on work permit visa (makes it 1 row from jan 2010 till date)
Jan 2010 till date - India

or in 3 rows as below:

Jan 2010 till Jan 2012 - India
Feb 2012 till Jul 2012 - UK
Aug 2012 till date - India

Thanks.

Ramniwas

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does the condition of minimum crs of 400 is still applicable for Ontario pnp.

gpsingh12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
Hello,

I have been reading about the EE profile being older than 3 months may not get NOI. I created my profile in April 2016, does that mean I need to withdraw my current profile and re-create it today in order to be considered by OINP.

Also, I am not able to download Nominee Application Form, can some one let me know if there is some issue going on or provide me a working link to download it.

Thanks in advance!

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
gpsingh12 said:
Hello,

I have been reading about the EE profile being older than 3 months may not get NOI. I created my profile in April 2016, does that mean I need to withdraw my current profile and re-create it today in order to be considered by OINP.

Also, I am not able to download Nominee Application Form, can some one let me know if there is some issue going on or provide me a working link to download it.

Thanks in advance!
Where did you read it?

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Nad86 said:
َAny help would be appreciated. I am asking this since on the guide it is written that: If a supporting document is not in English or French, you must provide a copy of the document and a complete, certified translation of the document. If you are applying from within Ontario, the translations must be completed by a certified translator accredited by the Association of Translators and Interpreters of Ontario (ATIO). For more information on certified translators in Ontario, visit ATIO’s website. If you are applying from outside Ontario, the translation can be completed by any translator. However, the translation must be notarized. OINP reserves the right to require you to submit translations completed by a certified translator accredited by ATIO if the notarized translation is deemed insufficient by officers assessing the application.

However, since I have the translation ready, I don't desire to pay again for translation here. How strict is this rule? Any case similar to mine? Thanks.
I believe this is more of a guideline than a rule in the sense that it is there to help those that have to translate their documents for the first time and are applying from within Ontario. I honestly think that if you've got certified translations from where the documents were ISSUED you should be fine. HOWEVER, if we're talking about one or two documents and you want to be 100% on the safe side why not get them translated again in Ontario and not have to worry about a possible rejection because your reviewing officer understands the above as a rule and not a guideline?