gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
Nad86 said:
Hello Guys.

We are all now looking into the next week. A question happened to me. My wife has an account and we have to count on her account balance to get the minimum requirement of funding for OINP applications but the principle applicant is myself. What is the best way to show that as a proof of fund? to transfer that account to the joint account we have or to just have my name added to her account. Thanks in advance !
Get your name added as a Join Account rather than moving the funds, it gives a better stance than moving the funds in and out :)

Cheers.

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
Allison728 said:
Hello Raj and experts,

Good day. I have a question. I'm eligible for both OINP and EE. I'm in the federal EE pool with 433 points since Nov. 2016.
I plan to apply for OINP once it reopens next week since I don't know if my score is good enough to get NOI.
Should I withdraw my EE profile on cic website for my OINP application to get processed?
If not, both applications are to be rejected?

Sorry for the silly question. I couldn't fine a reliable answer. Thanks a lot!

Best regards.
Allison
Allison,

EE profile on cic website is a prerequisite for OINP - dont delete ir else OINP will not be able to see your profile. They can only look into the CIC pool for relevant candidates for OINP.

Guys, let know if there is anything to add to it.

Cheers.

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
QQ - There is a pool out there with a huge number of qualifying candidates for OINP, then based on what do they pick up from the Pool? There must be something they give more preference to as I am sure they dont do a random boogie woogie :)

Any clue any one?

Allison728

Feb 16, 2017
gooDevil said:
Allison,

EE profile on cic website is a prerequisite for OINP - dont delete ir else OINP will not be able to see your profile. They can only look into the CIC pool for relevant candidates for OINP.

Guys, let know if there is anything to add to it.

Cheers.
Hello, gooDevil,

Sorry I didn't make myself clear with the question. But thank you very much for replying.

I have a Master's degree in Canada so I'm eligible for the "International Masters Graduate Stream".
Also, my CRS points are over 400 so I'm in the federal EE pool which goes with "Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream".

They are both under OINP category but are two different streams and not compatible.
NOI from Master's graduate stream cannot be used to add points to your EE profile.

So, if I have my profile stay in the pool and apply for Masters stream I would be applying to two streams at the same time.
I'm not sure if that's allowed
so I was hoping to get information on that.

Hopefully this can be answered before I miss the opening.. Thanks a lot!

Best regards, Allison

min1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
friends pls help urgent help ,me and my husband was waiting for ontario
now problem is there is some documents to sent to wes so that his post graduation points also could be added up.he has 2 post graduations ,only document missing of 1 post graduation even without that he gets full points for education now we thought to wait and get both post graduations certified through wes because of which this delay happened now university will take min 1 week to send it after that we have to sent to wes all that will take min 1 month my quest is

1) should we ask wes to certify without 1 post graduation document quickly(even in this scenario he gets full marks for masters becoz of other post graduation)
2) or should we wait to get documents so that both are certified will ONIP will be still open even after 1 month

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, I'm pretty excited about the OINP update, waiting for that all important NOI with everyone here. I just wanted to check with the seniors or anyone with a similar circumstance, if my being unemployed for the last 2 years could hamper or potentially affect my chances of getting a nomination from Ontario.

Would love to get some advice on this, thanks!

prassa

Feb 22, 2016
min1 said:
friends pls help urgent help ,me and my husband was waiting for ontario
now problem is there is some documents to sent to wes so that his post graduation points also could be added up.he has 2 post graduations ,only document missing of 1 post graduation even without that he gets full points for education now we thought to wait and get both post graduations certified through wes because of which this delay happened now university will take min 1 week to send it after that we have to sent to wes all that will take min 1 month my quest is

1) should we ask wes to certify without 1 post graduation document quickly(even in this scenario he gets full marks for masters becoz of other post graduation)
2) or should we wait to get documents so that both are certified will ONIP will be still open even after 1 month
I am also in similar situation. My IELTS score was expired, my profile got ineligible. Now I did retake and waiting for results which takes 2 weeks. I just want to know, If OINP sends NOIs from 21st Feb, how long they will send the NOIs. For a month?

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
Allison728 said:
Hello, gooDevil,

Sorry I didn't make myself clear with the question. But thank you very much for replying.

I have a Master's degree in Canada so I'm eligible for the "International Masters Graduate Stream".
Also, my CRS points are over 400 so I'm in the federal EE pool which goes with "Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream".

They are both under OINP category but are two different streams and not compatible.
NOI from Master's graduate stream cannot be used to add points to your EE profile.

So, if I have my profile stay in the pool and apply for Masters stream I would be applying to two streams at the same time.
I'm not sure if that's allowed
so I was hoping to get information on that.

Hopefully this can be answered before I miss the opening.. Thanks a lot!

Best regards, Allison
Hi Allison,

This looks like would need more reading or emailing the authorities.

yuletide9

May 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-04-2017
Question regarding "Withdraw Profile" before OINP reopen.

Could you confirm "Withdraw Profile" means literally click the "Withdraw Profile" bottom in my existing GCKey account; or create a new GCKey and then create a new EE profile? To avoid the system error happened last year.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yuletide9 said:
Question regarding "Withdraw Profile" before OINP reopen.

Could you confirm "Withdraw Profile" means literally click the "Withdraw Profile" bottom in my existing GCKey account; or create a new GCKey and then create a new EE profile? To avoid the system error happened last year.
First is correct. All you need is withdraw old profile and make a new one. Their problem from last year seems to be that the program did not recognised some older EE or where some specific changes were made. that is all.
People who did new EE under same GCKey did get PT NOI.

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
vensak said:
First is correct. All you need is withdraw old profile and make a new one. Their problem from last year seems to be that the program did not recognised some older EE or where some specific changes were made. that is all.
People who did new EE under same GCKey did get PT NOI.
The best option would be wait for the next announcement as in if the new online system selects capable entries on FCFS and the old bug is resolved then it would be a bad idea to create a new profile right away.

I believe being online it should be able to send all invites within a day only.

abbasm5

Feb 18, 2017
Hello eveyone,

I have a few questions related to the OINP for PhD graduates application form 0196E. The questions and concerns are listed below:

3. For applicants currently in Canada (a copy of your Work Permit, Study Permit, Temporary Resident Visa, and/or any other Canadian immigration document or entry stamp must be provided with your application package) Status: Temporary foreign worker - Student - visitor

Currently, I have a post graduate work permit. Shall I choose temporary foreign worker? Kindly advise.

I started my PhD in Sep 2012 and finished in Oct 2016, went to my country for vacation in June 2013 and May 2015. I changed my status to worker (post graduate working permit) after I finished my PhD. I also went to the US a few times. Shall I include all these dates? Kindly advise.

9. State the amount of funds in Canadian dollars that are available to you now to cover day to day expenses for you and your immediate family members (if applicable) for the next 12 months (please consult the Application Guide for International Graduates [PhD and Masters] on fund requirements).

It is mentioned in the application guidelines that funds for PhD is not required. Shall I write N/A or give them the amount in my account? Kindly advise.

10. List all revenues that you are expecting to receive within the next 12 months. Use a separate sheet if necessary (please consult the Application Guide for International Graduates [PhD and Masters] for more details).

It is mentioned in the application guidelines that funds for PhD is not required. Shall I write N/A or give them the amount in my account? Kindly advise.
________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks in advance

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have my employment reference letters translated in my home country. I am currently residing in Ontario. ُShould I translate those documents again in Ontario to submit for OINP application? Thanks.