+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Rex4Canada

Jan 9, 2017
Thanks Raj!

rajkamalmohanram said:
Read the first post on this thread. OINP will send a PT NOI (Provincial/Territorial Notification of Interest) and after that, you have to submit a complete application to OINP. Your documents will be assessed and if they are satisfied, they will issue a nomination.

If you change your job when your nomination/PR application is in process, you can inform OINP/IRCC through e-mail/CSE respectively.

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
Hi Guys!

I have read the term in this thread 'When they open ONIP'. Can anyone please explain what exactly it means and why have they closed this option as of now? Is there a quota system for OINP?

I'm interested in federal skilled EE program and will be applying in April after taking my IELTS next month but i'm definately interested in OINP as well. If there is a whatsapp group on this topic, please add me in. Here's my number +923214133233

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
MALLHI said:
Hi Guys!

I have read the term in this thread 'When they open ONIP'. Can anyone please explain what exactly it means and why have they closed this option as of now? Is there a quota system for OINP?

I'm interested in federal skilled EE program and will be applying in April after taking my IELTS next month but i'm definately interested in OINP as well. If there is a whatsapp group on this topic, please add me in. Here's my number +923214133233
Yes, there is a quota system in OINP. Currently, OINP is sending PT NOI to only French-speaking candidates. It is expected to open soon for all candidates at or above 400 CRS points.

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
sushsmart15 said:
Yes, there is a quota system in OINP. Currently, OINP is sending PT NOI to only French-speaking candidates. It is expected to open soon for all candidates at or above 400 CRS points.
Great! My CRS score is coming 400 plus on the CIC CRS calculator so I guess it might be a good option for me if and when I apply. Thanks for the prompt reply.

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Raj,

I sent you PM. Request your reply.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

dekey07

Sep 26, 2016
Hi Experts!

I have a query here. My CRS score is 410. Will it make sense to reappear for IELTS now that EE scores have been as low as 447 to aim CLB 9?
During such time, if OINP is resumed, will it make sense to go with OINP or wait for new scores of IELTS and apply via EE?

Pls guide and apologies in advance if i got anything wrong. newbie here!

Regards

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
dekey07 said:
Hi Experts!

I have a query here. My CRS score is 410. Will it make sense to reappear for IELTS now that EE scores have been as low as 447 to aim CLB 9?
During such time, if OINP is resumed, will it make sense to go with OINP or wait for new scores of IELTS and apply via EE?

Pls guide and apologies in advance if i got anything wrong. newbie here!

Regards
If you have 410, you are an exceptional candidate. But I guess any one score is missing in your IELTS. May be L8 (in max cases I have seen this) or R7, W7, S7. If you can get this 8,7,7,7 will may get an increase of 50 (approx) points. At any stage it is required to maintain a good score. So you may consider taking this test on a regular basis till you get PR or the scores mentioned above. Good luck !

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Guys, OINP - Human Capital Priorities Stream opening up next week. Heads up -

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

They have moved to an online system (good news)!

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
rajkamalmohanram said:
Guys, OINP - Human Capital Priorities Stream opening up next week. Heads up -

They have moved to an online system (good news)!
Hi Raj,
Pls help....Thanks for the great info. You made my day. Just 1 Question is there any change in OINP Human stream requirement as they are introducing new online system. also How much max time it will take from filing PR till stamping. is that 6 months or more? Thanks in adv..

Allison728

Feb 16, 2017
Hello Raj and experts,

Good day. I have a question. I'm eligible for both OINP and EE. I'm in the federal EE pool with 433 points since Nov. 2016.
I plan to apply for OINP once it reopens next week since I don't know if my score is good enough to get NOI.
Should I withdraw my EE profile on cic website for my OINP application to get processed?
If not, both applications are to be rejected?

Sorry for the silly question. I couldn't fine a reliable answer. Thanks a lot!

Best regards.
Allison

zshamim

Feb 7, 2016
Finally light at the end of Tunnel,Get ready

Next week, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will be reopening and launching online applications for the:
1) International PhD Graduate Stream
2) International Masters Graduate Stream, and
3) Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream.

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Hello Guys.

We are all now looking into the next week. A question happened to me. My wife has an account and we have to count on her account balance to get the minimum requirement of funding for OINP applications but the principle applicant is myself. What is the best way to show that as a proof of fund? to transfer that account to the joint account we have or to just have my name added to her account. Thanks in advance !