+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Westland

Jan 31, 2016
vensak said:
OINP has no occupation list. Or it's occupation list equals to all occupations that are under 0, A or B category.
Do we have to do anything like giving EOI to get an invitation???

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
At the moment we do not know when will they reopen their main stream. All you can do is follow frequently (like daily).
You cannot apply directly, you shall recieve so called PT NOI from Ontario (notification of interest). What you can do is recreate profile if you see that they reopened and you did not get any PT.

Pranavuk

Dec 2, 2016
vensak said:
At the moment we do not know when will they reopen their main stream. All you can do is follow frequently (like daily).
You cannot apply directly, you shall recieve so called PT NOI from Ontario (notification of interest). What you can do is recreate profile if you see that they reopened and you did not get any PT.
what is "PT"

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pranavuk said:
what is "PT"
PT NOI - Provincial Teritorial Notification of Interest.

dreamcanada66

Feb 7, 2016
vensak said:
With your score all you are missing is IELTS writing part. And sa funny as it is, that 0,5 deprived you from 30 to 50 points. So here you need to check in IELTS section of this Forum (lot of advice in that section). When it comes to New Brunswick, only way there is to meet them in person on one of their sessions (last time they had them was in France and before in UK). Since you already have your application at SINP, why not to write inquiry mail regarding your application.
The current situation is that almost all provinces have 6 to 12 months nomination time. For example people that applied in January at Ontario are just now getting nominated.
For Manitoba, you would need connections first (so far olny Morden city does it for complete FSW Outlands). It might also be that Nova Scotia will reopen soon.
Ya I know with CLB I can upgrade my 40 50 crs points. I appeared thrice but remain same 1st time I got 8, 8, 6.5, 6.5 and the 7.5, 6.5, 7.5,7.0 and this time 8, 7.5,7.5, 6.5 Its difficult set a mind to appear once again. In develpoing nations even British Council & IDP have started dealing IELTS as a business. We cannot apply for New Brunswick directly without attending these sessions. From our countries its difficult to get these visas UK or France to attend these seminars. We are totally exhausted thats why we are applying for these processes. NOva Scotia is not updating anything only useless news. SINP do open but they are giving OID nominations just in 30-40 days only but their embassy process is of 1.5 years and in EE they are not doing anything with files they are idle. OID time processing 4.3 months & EE- 2.6 months. Still they take much time for EE do not whats running in their minds. Most of people who have 7 each in IELTS woyuld like to go with AUstralia. Canada is 2nd option due to tough weather conditions. OZ immigration process is also faster thn this. Due to Language proficiency problem we are helpless.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes. Just FYI, all these are to be done only after you get a PT NOI.
Thank Raj for reply, i have few queires as below
1. as per update on OINP page, currently temporary pause on the intake of applications for the Human Capital Priorities Stream. May i still filll EE and metion OINP as my intended PNP, once OINP intake opens, they will send me PT automatically? is it like this or not?

2. I have post secondary 4 years professional degree which is a regulated NOC to work in the province. May I claim points against the option ("Masters Degree, or professional degree need to practice in a licensed profession") given in CIC points calculator? OR i should claim in step back i.e ("Bacholor' degree having 3 or more years")

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
sushsmart15 said:
Firstly, why do you think and write so much negative stuff??
You must be prepared in advance for all the documents that you would require for e-APR. Only two things you need to get it done after ITA - Medical exam report and PCC for current country of residence. You need to make sure that you have all other PCCs, bank statements ready.
Only for current employment, you may submit a new reference letter - that too if you are claiming points for increase in duration of work exp. If you already have 3 or more years of work exp., then you do not need a new reference letter for your current job. You may show your latest pay slips to show that you are still working with them.

All reference letters from your past employers are valid for a lifetime.
I hope this clarifies all your doubts. All the best.
Guys, i am medical lab technologit, this NOC exisits in OINP, working in a local hospital, getting salary as cash a minor amount, there is not salary slip, no pay stubs, however, i can manage sufficient funds in my account with the help of parents, and reference letter as per required format can also be managed, only the pay stubs misssing, what is the solution, is it really important? can i write LOE on it?

Br/ Abdul Qayyum

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdulqayyum said:
Guys, i am medical lab technologit, this NOC exisits in OINP, working in a local hospital, getting salary as cash a minor amount, there is not salary slip, no pay stubs, however, i can manage sufficient funds in my account with the help of parents, and reference letter as per required format can also be managed, only the pay stubs misssing, what is the solution, is it really important? can i write LOE on it?

Br/ Abdul Qayyum
Even if you receive cash, you shall be signing at least some kind of receit paper from which you shall have copy. And yes one of the problem might be that they want to see proof of paied employment. So try to get something on regular monthly basis. Well you can try with explanation letter as well.
Thing is they want to be sure that your job is a standard pay job and not some kind of voluntary employment.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
vensak said:
Even if you receive cash, you shall be signing at least some kind of receit paper from which you shall have copy. And yes one of the problem might be that they want to see proof of paied employment. So try to get something on regular monthly basis. Well you can try with explanation letter as well.
Thing is they want to be sure that your job is a standard pay job and not some kind of voluntary employment.
thanks +1

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
dhruvmehtani said:
Hey Guys

I have received addl doc request from OINP in the form of bank statements. Will a computer generated suffice?
No it will not suffice, either you take the printed online statement to bank and get it stamped or get the same from bank with stamping. I had gone to second option as they told me they will validate the online statement and then only they'll stamp, it takes time for validation.

Hope it helps.

Mumbai_Maratha

Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Experts,

I am working since 2005 and worked with 4 different employer till date.
My 1 employer with whom I worked from 2007 to 2009 are not giving reference letter due to their own policies.

I have offer letter, salary revised letter, reliving letter and salary slips for them.
Can you suggest what more I many need ? Do I need to notarized anything ?

Regards.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Mumbai_Maratha said:
Hello Experts,

I am working since 2005 and worked with 4 different employer till date.
My 1 employer with whom I worked from 2007 to 2009 are not giving reference letter due to their own policies.

I have offer letter, salary revised letter, reliving letter and salary slips for them.
Can you suggest what more I many need ? Do I need to notarized anything ?

Regards.
If you can ask any of your colleagues who is still working there to provide you the reference letter on a plain paper, then it will be better. Get this letter notarized. Also, obtain the business card of this person.
This way it should work out fine along with the existing documents that you already possess.