+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Thanks a lot G126.

- I do have 12+ months of work experience. It's just that I read that it needs to be full time indeterminate (although they stated it can be on a case by case basis)

- I will try and contact some friends, so they can provide me their IDs. Will I be asked to provide further relationship with them? Like how did we meet? For how long have we known each other, etc? Or I should be able to state that in my Letter of Intent

- I will also start applying for jobs over there so it can be used as additional proof. My company has their head office there but I wouldn't want them involved in this.

- I will also get a bank statement plus a letter from my bank stating my account balance as PoF.

I have not applied yet. I just want to make sure I prepare myself way ahead of time incase I receive an NOI.

Thanks a lot for your help.

rksri

May 22, 2013
Dear Admin,

Please add me to OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide whats appgroup .... +91 7702082040

Thanks
Rupesh

ibk

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
Hello
I have one year of work experience from my home country and Ontario master's degree, Can I apply for express entry and OINP at the same time?

Which one is better for me, To apply for OINP first and then express entry or both at the same time??

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
BA2LAMAZ said:
Thanks a lot G126.

- I do have 12+ months of work experience. It's just that I read that it needs to be full time indeterminate (although they stated it can be on a case by case basis) Part time work is also considered, but be sure to include the number of hours per week and number of weeks of contract/part time work, make it easy for the case officer to calculate and arrive at the fact that you have 1560+ hours of work experience in Canada (as apparently you guys work 30 hours a week over there)

- I will try and contact some friends, so they can provide me their IDs. Will I be asked to provide further relationship with them? Like how did we meet? For how long have we known each other, etc? Or I should be able to state that in my Letter of Intent The idea is to show that you have friends or family that are willing to help you settle down in Ontario, so provide their contact details and mention to them that OINP will contact them and they must sound like they will help you ;-)

- I will also start applying for jobs over there so it can be used as additional proof. My company has their head office there but I wouldn't want them involved in this.

- I will also get a bank statement plus a letter from my bank stating my account balance as PoF.

I have not applied yet. I just want to make sure I prepare myself way ahead of time incase I receive an NOI. Excellent! Good luck and read some of the OINP threads, you'll see that OINP is currently with a big backlog so it may be a while before they issue NOI again...

Thanks a lot for your help.

Kachra

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Don't be out of status. Immediately apply for a visitor visa and get a valid status. Being out of status might hurt the application later on. I'm not sure if closed WP is an option but first things first - get a valid status. Visitor's visa.
Hi Raj,

I was given 90 days notice to apply for restoration i.e. until end of dec 2016. I asked a lawyer and according to him I can apply for visit visa within this time frame. I am converned about my work status. my employer wants to rehire me but only if I can restore my work permit :(

Legolas_10

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kachra said:
Hi Raj,

I was given 90 days notice to apply for restoration i.e. until end of dec 2016. I asked a lawyer and according to him I can apply for visit visa within this time frame. I am converned about my work status. my employer wants to rehire me but only if I can restore my work permit :(
Hi Kachra,

You have two options at this point.

Option 1
Apply for a Visitor Status and remain in Canada unemployed till your application processes. Once you get your PNP nomination, apply for PR after receiving your ITA. Get your PR and then rejoin your company.

Option 2 (Recommended)
Leave Canada and head to your home country and wait till you get your PNP nomination. Apply for PR once you get an ITA.