+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

shiva630

Aug 14, 2016
MDM23 said:
Hello Shiva,
Responses in order
1. Last year the criteria was anyone above 400 score would get the invite. But due to technical glitch at their end, even i didnt get it until i recreated my profile in Nov 2015 upon which i received the invitation within a week. I dont think there is any priority. But come November 2016 , according to the OINP website the process will be web based. On top of that i guess they might start inviting applicants based on NOC code.
2. its good to do that if you dont get an invite post Nov 26th. Keep visiting this forum to see if others got it and what was the score to get a rough idea.

Rumours/ Speculation doing the rounds
a. the cutoff for invitation would be 450 or more.

So dont worry about the speculations and my guess. ideally you should try to improve IELTS score , have your dependant give the same(if you have) to improve the overall score now that you have some time until November.

Thank you my friend .... +1 for the useful information ... :)

Hardik1989

Jun 28, 2016
Hello seniors ,

I have received my AOR in July 2016. Last week I got below email Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program under the Express Entry stream.

Your registration in the Express Entry system, including a valid Express Entry number and Job Seeker Validation code, is a requirement of the Human Capital Priorities Stream and the French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

Your Express Entry profile E00052****indicates a status of ‘no longer available for nomination’ in the Express Entry system. This status indicates that you may have accepted a nomination from another province or territory or received an invitation to apply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

A status of “no longer available for nomination” means that, should the OINP approve your application, we would be unable to issue you a nomination through the Express Entry system.

You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to confirm whether you have 1) received an Invitation to Apply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada or 2) a nomination from another province or territory, and whether or not you have accepted this invitation or nomination.

Should the program not receive additional information within this timeframe, your application will be assessed based on the existing information on file which may lead to the refusal of your application.

You can respond to this letter by reply email.

If you have accepted an invitation to apply or another nomination, please notify us if you wish to withdraw you application to the OINP.

Please note that application fees are non-refundable.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Anybody know what does it mean . I have created new express entry profile two weeks ago because my GC key got revoked. I have already inform OOPNP about my new express entry profile number and job seeker code

Please advise

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Mumbai_Maratha said:
Hello Experts,

I have received my wife's ECA report today. Please see Equivalency and they have also mentioned below remark.
Could anyone please suggest if I can get any extra points for this and if yes, then under what stream I need to claim/enter ?

Canadian Equivalency: Five and one-half years of post-secondary study and training in homeopathic medicine

Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential.

Thanks in advance.

Note : Sorry if I am posting at wrong group/thread.
This is not the relevant group. However, you cannot use that credential to gain points because it says it is not comparable to a completed credential in Canada.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hardik1989 said:
Hello seniors ,

I have received my AOR in July 2016. Last week I got below email Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program under the Express Entry stream.

Your registration in the Express Entry system, including a valid Express Entry number and Job Seeker Validation code, is a requirement of the Human Capital Priorities Stream and the French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

Your Express Entry profile E00052****indicates a status of ‘no longer available for nomination’ in the Express Entry system. This status indicates that you may have accepted a nomination from another province or territory or received an invitation to apply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

A status of “no longer available for nomination” means that, should the OINP approve your application, we would be unable to issue you a nomination through the Express Entry system.

You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to confirm whether you have 1) received an Invitation to Apply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada or 2) a nomination from another province or territory, and whether or not you have accepted this invitation or nomination.

Should the program not receive additional information within this timeframe, your application will be assessed based on the existing information on file which may lead to the refusal of your application.

You can respond to this letter by reply email.

If you have accepted an invitation to apply or another nomination, please notify us if you wish to withdraw you application to the OINP.

Please note that application fees are non-refundable.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Anybody know what does it mean . I have created new express entry profile two weeks ago because my GC key got revoked. I have already inform OOPNP about my new express entry profile number and job seeker code

Please advise
Reply to this mail telling them that the GCkey got revoked and you have created a new EE profile. Send them the details of your new EE profile once again and advise them that you have already sent this detail on XX date. Good luck!

Kachra

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi Raj,

I have 2 questions regarding my Application.
1. My Open work-permit expired on 27th Sept and I have my application for CEC nominee under process. I did not have to show my proof of funds to meet any requirement since I am CEC applicant. what happens now? do I have to show proof of fund now when I will get my ITA??

2. I have 90 days to apply for restore if I can get my AOR by that time? can I stay in canada during this time? can I apply for visit visa?

Thanks,

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Kachra said:
Hi Raj,

I have 2 questions regarding my Application.
1. My Open work-permit expired on 27th Sept and I have my application for CEC nominee under process. I did not have to show my proof of funds to meet any requirement since I am CEC applicant. what happens now? do I have to show proof of fund now when I will get my ITA??

Generally, people who are invited to apply under CEC OR people who have on ongoing employment in Canada OR people who have a "valid" job offer are exempt from showing funds. You will be invited under the PNP class but if you still have an ongoing employment, you might not have to show funds.

2. I have 90 days to apply for restore if I can get my AOR by that time? can I stay in canada during this time? can I apply for visit visa?

Yes, you can apply for a visitor's visa. However, please see to that you don't go out of status during your stay in Canada.

Thanks,

Kachra

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi Raj,

thanks for the reply. So what I am getting is that its better not to take risk and there is no harm in getting money as gift from my father to be on the safe side??...
Can you guide me to the thread which guides on how to take money as gift from father. what is the process and what documents and letters will i need to show then?? OR if you can reply these questions.
Really appreciate your help!!

thanks,

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Kachra said:
Hi Raj,

thanks for the reply. So what I am getting is that its better not to take risk and there is no harm in getting money as gift from my father to be on the safe side??...
Can you guide me to the thread which guides on how to take money as gift from father. what is the process and what documents and letters will i need to show then?? OR if you can reply these questions.
Really appreciate your help!!

thanks,
Yes, if the funds have not been maintained for a while, it is better to get a gift deed.
Check this --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-complete-way-to-nail-source-of-fund-dilemma-t349224.0.html;msg4633396#msg4633396

lekshmipiriya

Star Member
Jul 31, 2011
Hi Raj,

Thanks a lot for ur response.

I have one more query,

I have sent an email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca with Change of Personal Information form (Adding my Baby's information) and his Birth Certificate.

Could you please let me know how to update my baby's information into MyCIC profile.

Thanks,
Siva

gayathry84

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Hello Raj

I had received the below email on June 24th 2016, a acknowledgement pdf was also attached along with this. Is this an AOR or AOR is to follow? I am super confused, since there is no communication after this.

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you very much for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.
Your application was received in our office and it has been deemed complete. However, it has come to our attention that the original bank draft (number: 103483 in the amount of CDN $1,500) attached to your application for fee payment is out of date. As a result, we are unable to process your payment.

We require you to please provide a replacement bank draft, made out to the “Ontario Minister of Finance”, as soon as possible. When you submit your new payment, please ensure you provide your name and quote your file number as it appears on the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) that you received by email. (Please see attached)

In order for us to return your original fee payment, please confirm your mailing address by way of return email.

Please note that the processing of your application will be on hold until payment is received.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause and look forward to receiving the replacement fee as soon as possible.

Thank you very much,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade
Government of Ontario

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
To be eligible for OINP do I need to have exclusively selected Ontario in EE as my destination province? What if I've ticked "all provinces" (and not ticked any individual province).

Would it be advisable to tick all provinces of interest, as well as selecting "all"?

vb1910

Oct 25, 2015
Cannot thank you enough for posting this post. Really helpful. I have a quick question, when you say previous employer reference letters, does that mean we have to approach all our previous employers and ask them to provide one IN ADDITION to the relieving letters, offers of employment we already have from them? I am from India, currently studying in Canada, and wish to apply for my PR. I have 2 post graduate degrees from India (MA and MBA) both evaluated by the ICAS to be Canadian equivalents, have 10 years of work experience in an NOC profession, and now will be getting a post grad work permit soon. I am just a little concerned about having to reach out to my previous employers for reference letters in the required formats, because even the HR and my managers have changed there. dont know how to get the signatures from my previous managers! Please advise.

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
Relieving letters and employment offer letters should be good. you can write up a LOE along with it that the duties and responsibilities in those companies was the same as per the NOC code that you are applying under. this is provided you are applying as FSW. for CEC no need for those as the reference letter from your current employer should be good enough for you to showcase your duties and responsiblities closely aligning with the NOC code.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
gayathry84 said:
Hello Raj

I had received the below email on June 24th 2016, a acknowledgement pdf was also attached along with this. Is this an AOR or AOR is to follow? I am super confused, since there is no communication after this.

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you very much for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.
Your application was received in our office and it has been deemed complete. However, it has come to our attention that the original bank draft (number: 103483 in the amount of CDN $1,500) attached to your application for fee payment is out of date. As a result, we are unable to process your payment.

We require you to please provide a replacement bank draft, made out to the “Ontario Minister of Finance”, as soon as possible. When you submit your new payment, please ensure you provide your name and quote your file number as it appears on the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) that you received by email. (Please see attached)

In order for us to return your original fee payment, please confirm your mailing address by way of return email.

Please note that the processing of your application will be on hold until payment is received.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause and look forward to receiving the replacement fee as soon as possible.

Thank you very much,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade
Government of Ontario
Does this have a file number? If yes, then it is AOR. Otherwise, your AOR has already been sent and either you missed it or they sent it to the wrong person.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vb1910 said:
Cannot thank you enough for posting this post. Really helpful. I have a quick question, when you say previous employer reference letters, does that mean we have to approach all our previous employers and ask them to provide one IN ADDITION to the relieving letters, offers of employment we already have from them? I am from India, currently studying in Canada, and wish to apply for my PR. I have 2 post graduate degrees from India (MA and MBA) both evaluated by the ICAS to be Canadian equivalents, have 10 years of work experience in an NOC profession, and now will be getting a post grad work permit soon. I am just a little concerned about having to reach out to my previous employers for reference letters in the required formats, because even the HR and my managers have changed there. dont know how to get the signatures from my previous managers! Please advise.
You need to provide documents only for the jobs that you are claiming points for.