+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

DDua

Apr 21, 2016
Hello everyone. I read in the forum only somewhere that Ontario is opening NOI on 5th May. Has anyone received the NOI? Please update the tracker.

Nidish

Jan 27, 2016
DDua said:
Hello everyone. I read in the forum only somewhere that Ontario is opening NOI on 5th May. Has anyone received the NOI? Please update the tracker.
There is no formal announcement regarding resuming the PT notifications. All the dates floating around are speculations..

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It also seems like NOTHING is moving in terms of people getting AOR'S
its also thr case in Nova Scotia.
Im so terribly dissapointed and desperate already...
On may 19th itll be 3 months since my application was received in Ontario...and nothing

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
elasticman2 said:
On may 19th itll be 3 months since my application was received in Ontario...and nothing
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once the of back log will be cleared your file will be taken up. There are cases who have received AOR mail after 4-5 months of receipt of package.

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
elasticman2 said:
On may 19th itll be 3 months since my application was received in Ontario...and nothingter
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One of my friend received AOR mail after 6 months of courier being received. within next 4 months all other rounds were complete. He took flight to Nova Scotia on 3-May-2016. Patience is the key. Let the back log be cleared.

DDua

Apr 21, 2016
Yes, it is disappointing and depressing too. Problem is that they don't reply to emails or ask our expert queries too. I have sent I don't know how many mails or queries, but still no reply.

vtsehgal786

Apr 2, 2016
if application package of OINP returned do I have to resubmit same package with missing documents or make a new application with all documents?
one more thing its gonna get resubmit will it take less time because its already assessed? or how will it go please help me on this.
thanks.

NBHH

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-07-2016
Passport Req..
02-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2016
Could you advise why your application was returned. meanwhile, would you please share your timeline such as when you submitted your application.
many thanks

RJAV

May 6, 2016
hello there,

Thanks for guidance.

Mentioning a specific province wont limit the chance? how one can know which provincial plan will be best to select?

Thanks in advance.

Rayan

Komalv

Apr 13, 2016
DDua said:
Hi, where did u read this info? And please update in the forum guys if anyone gets PT from Ontario. I filed application on Apr 8, no response till date. I really wanna go Canada. If anyone has any info on Ontario PT, please do share..how much more time..!!

msalahkar

Feb 23, 2016
Dear All,

Need a sincere opinion.

1. With spouse as non-accompanying, my score is 471
2. With spouse as accompanying it reduces to 449 (there are chances that i receive PT nomination with 449, but currently they are on halt as well)

I have twin daughters who are just 1 year old. I am quite concerned about taking them with me at this stage since my wife wont be able to work and it would difficult to handle both alone in a new country. So I am thinking of applying PR for myself only, because it is giving me benefit in points as well. Later after reaching there, lets say after 6 months, apply for my spouse and children. Through online resources, it seems that Family sponsorship takes a very long process. How true is that? Is it practical to do what i m thinking of?

Secondly if family sponsorship takes long time (CIC website says 28 months), is there any other way through which my family stays with me while their PR is in process??

Thanks all

tan09

Mar 2, 2013
Hi Raj & valued forum members,

My score is 446, have a Canadian equivalent bachelors & high IELTS score. I opened EE profile back in September, with NOC 1123 (Marketing Professional) and was clueless as to why I did not receive a NOI from Ontario till now. 2 days back, I decided to update my most recent work experience, where I have just completed 1 year, as part of my EE profile. And I learned for the 1st time that in order to get NOI from Ontario, one is required to show work experience within the past 5 years. The reason why this information skipped my attention is that I assumed that meeting the FSW criteria alone is enough to qualify for Ontario EE nomination, while in reality this is not so.

Now that I have added my most recent work experience, how long should I wait to receive a NOI from Ontario? My EE profile expires in a few months, and more importantly, I already lost 5 points on my birthday, which I will lose again in a few more months.

So please advice if I'm making any error, that's keeping me from receiving a NOI.

Thanks in advance.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
msalahkar said:
Dear All,

Need a sincere opinion.

1. With spouse as non-accompanying, my score is 471
2. With spouse as accompanying it reduces to 449 (there are chances that i receive PT nomination with 449, but currently they are on halt as well)

I have twin daughters who are just 1 year old. I am quite concerned about taking them with me at this stage since my wife wont be able to work and it would difficult to handle both alone in a new country. So I am thinking of applying PR for myself only, because it is giving me benefit in points as well. Later after reaching there, lets say after 6 months, apply for my spouse and children. Through online resources, it seems that Family sponsorship takes a very long process. How true is that? Is it practical to do what i m thinking of?

Secondly if family sponsorship takes long time (CIC website says 28 months), is there any other way through which my family stays with me while their PR is in process??

Thanks all
It is best to go through the hassle now and get the PR for your spouse and children as the time taken to get PR now through EE system will be the same - if you apply alone or you apply with dependents.
Family sponsorship takes too long and hence better to get their PR along with you now. I know maybe on the POF part, it will be harsh for you now, but it will be worth the trouble.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
tan09 said:
Hi Raj & valued forum members,

My score is 446, have a Canadian equivalent bachelors & high IELTS score. I opened EE profile back in September, with NOC 1123 (Marketing Professional) and was clueless as to why I did not receive a NOI from Ontario till now. 2 days back, I decided to update my most recent work experience, where I have just completed 1 year, as part of my EE profile. And I learned for the 1st time that in order to get NOI from Ontario, one is required to show work experience within the past 5 years. The reason why this information skipped my attention is that I assumed that meeting the FSW criteria alone is enough to qualify for Ontario EE nomination, while in reality this is not so.

Now that I have added my most recent work experience, how long should I wait to receive a NOI from Ontario? My EE profile expires in a few months, and more importantly, I already lost 5 points on my birthday, which I will lose again in a few more months.

So please advice if I'm making any error, that's keeping me from receiving a NOI.

Thanks in advance.
EE profile is valid for 12 months from the date of creation. To increase your chances of receiving PT NOI, you would need to withdraw your existing EE profile and recreate a new EE profile when OINP resumes to send the PT NOI in May/June 2016. You should have done the same earlier in Dec 2015/Jan 2016 and you could have got a PT NOI. Anyway, hold on and be positive.
Visit this forum everyday to keep yourself updated.

abs.456

May 9, 2016
Hi all,

Is there a possibility for candidates with more than 400 points along with NOC B category one year job experience and graduated from 3 year advanced diploma program from recognized Ontario College get expression of interest under OINP human capital stream.