+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

VIK1989

Apr 12, 2016
Hello guys. I have 2 year experience from india but the problem is that firm is closed and number mentioned on letter head is not working. What i can do now? and one more thing without indian experience m still above 400. I mentioned the experience in my study permit(imm1294). Is it compulsory to mention on pnp or express entry file? I spoke with employer and he said he can write the experience as per cic format and will mention that because the firm is closed you can contact me on this number. I met with so many consultant and they have different views. Plz suggest me if you are sure.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

RDM

Apr 15, 2016
Awesome work Mr.Rajkamalmohanram.

I have a question for you?

I have 1 year of experience in NOC O category. Now i am moving to Toronto. My question is do i need to get a job in the same field or noc category while am applying for my PNP or is it ok with any kind of job.

Your response is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Mark.Whisly

Apr 14, 2016
Vika_Grineva said:
Hi Everyone,

I have sent my OPNP application on December 18 2015 before this great topic appeared!
I hope to get AOR in about a month time following the timeliness from other applicants but I am very worried about my application now.

I have filled the application online to make it neat and clear and obviously those parts where I couldn't fill, were left blank, eg I couldn't put NA in electronic form. Even after printing, I haven't add NA there. For me at that moment it seemed very logical that if you fill the form 100% electronically, you do not need to add anything later with a pen (except for the signature). Therefore I didn't put any NA in empty fields.

What do you think I should do now? My application should be reviewed soon and I dont want it to be resent to me again.

Maybe I can do an application again and send it to them via email or courier?

Would highly appreciate your advise.

Thank you
Hey, I have done the same..did u take any corrective action? Please tell us what have you done and if you got AOR because ur application should be revised shortly.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Hi Raj and Active Members,

Could you please further guide on this?

Today, i have got job seekers profile activated for my spouse (being primary applicant) NOC 0111 in the Job Match site of CIC. Provided all the details and profile status is active.

Is there a way to upload the resume to this platform?

By the way, any news on the PT from OINP?

Thank you,
Pawshi

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Pawshi said:
Hi Raj and Active Members,

Could you please further guide on this?

Today, i have got job seekers profile activated for my spouse (being primary applicant) NOC 0111 in the Job Match site of CIC. Provided all the details and profile status is active.

Is there a way to upload the resume to this platform?

By the way, any news on the PT from OINP?

Thank you,
Pawshi
You need to fill up the work experience details in the job bank account. There is no provision to upload your resume.
As such no news on PT NOI from OINP.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Okay. So all the details provided. Does it mean that my spouse can start applying for the jobs? How will she come to know, who is sponsoring or LMIA or for Express Entry candidate waiting for PR?

Thank you,
Pawshi

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
RDM said:
Awesome work Mr.Rajkamalmohanram.

I have a question for you?

I have 1 year of experience in NOC O category. Now i am moving to Toronto. My question is do i need to get a job in the same field or noc category while am applying for my PNP or is it ok with any kind of job.

Your response is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Please mention the NOC (The category doesn't really matter as long it is 0/A/B). If the job that you worked in was for a Canadian employer and you have at least 1 year of work experience in that NOC <at least 1560 hours at a minimum 30 hours per week> (This one year can be split - there is no "continuous" requirement), then you will still be eligible under CEC and you can, IMO, take up job in any other NOC.

JuliaShal

Mar 9, 2016
Dear Mr.Rajkamalmohanram,

Thank you for such a great guide, which helped to anallize all what I've done!
I have a couple of questions for you, if you don't mind.

I have a weird situation, to be honest.

My husband is the main applicant, and in the Application form he signed not only his page, but also mine.
We understand it only after receving our package.
After understanding our mistake, about 3 weeks passed, we recevied additional letter with updated form with our both signatures and wrote a letter decribing all this situation.
We've been still waiting for the AOR as we recevied our pack on 27th Dec'15.

What do you think about it?
Is it a serious mistake?
May Ontario accept our pack with additional letter and the updated form?
Is the Ontario government loyal to such situations, if all other documents are absolutely correct?

Thank you in advance for your response!

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Hi Raj,

Could you please help to answer my question? Without PR, can we apply to the jobs? What would be ideal response when some one asks for the update on the express entry? Because, as such at the application to the job, we dont have the valid permit (PR) to apply for the job or to get selected for the job.

Please clarify.

Thank you,
Pawshi.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Pawshi said:
Okay. So all the details provided. Does it mean that my spouse can start applying for the jobs? How will she come to know, who is sponsoring or LMIA or for Express Entry candidate waiting for PR?

Thank you,
Pawshi
For Outland candidates like us, it is very difficult to land a job offer with LMIA - without having a PR. Having said that, you can definitely apply for jobs in Canada and see if you can get any response from them. So far, many others like me have applied for multiple jobs and have not received any response.

Anyway, kindly be optimistic and apply for jobs, you never know how and when one can get lucky.

dxb2020

Aug 28, 2015
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Hi Raj

Reposting this again. Awaiting for a positive reply !!

I will be creating my EE profile now since I have all the required prerequisites done.

IELTS score (L:7.5, R:7.5, W:7, S: 8
ECA - Equivalent 'Masters"
Spouse IELTS score (L:6.5, R:7, W:7, S:6.5)

My current score is 414 thereby aiming for OINP. Before creating the profile, I have few more doubts to clarify
1. I have sent my Wife’s degrees for ECA as well. That’s the only thing pending, so should I wait for her ECA to arrive or should apply and update later. If I create the profile now what should I select when asked for my spouse education details.
2. I will be applying under NOC (B) 1212. Currently working in a bank as an Assistant Supervisor since 2012. My question is that it’s been 4 years I am working with this bank so I just want to show my current work experience. I don’t want to include my work experience for the period between 2010-2012 as it was for a different NOC. Should I mention my previous work experience? And should I mention that experience in my Resume?
3. If I don’t include my work experience between 2010-2012, will CIC later ask what was my status or what was I doing during that period.

Thanks in advance
Regards

dhruvmehtani

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Mark.Whisly said:
Hey, I have done the same..did u take any corrective action? Please tell us what have you done and if you got AOR because ur application should be revised shortly.
I am afraid to say that they will return your application package with the option of sending i back the correct way

Nidish

Jan 27, 2016
Dear Experts,

While recreating the express entry profile, for the question "have you applied to CIC before" should I give answer as "yes" or "no"? any pro and cons in selecting either options?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Nidish said:
Dear Experts,

While recreating the express entry profile, for the question "have you applied to CIC before" should I give answer as "yes" or "no"? any pro and cons in selecting either options?
Answer "NO" for this question since you have not yet submitted your application for PR.

ADCanada

Apr 11, 2016
Hi Raj,

Thank You for the information you given me last time ,i just have one question my work permit expires on 31 of July 2016 but i have 403 points and waiting for OINP invitation,so if i got my invitation and i apply in around next month ,so i can extend my stay any how ? please advice .

Thank You .