+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

sow89

Apr 5, 2016
sow89 said:
Thank you Raj and Wisak for sharing your concerns. Now I am going through my sent application and suddenly I figured that in page 3 under personal and work history instead of showing 10 yrs history I did only 5 yrs. I don't know how I miss that and also I am single but I signed and authorised in section L which is for spouse. Now I don't know what to do. can I resend those pages and request them to update. Please give me suggestions its really urgent.

GUYS PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THE APPLICATION FORM ITSELF CAN BE ASK FOR UPDATE..??

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sow89 said:
Thank you Raj and Wisak for sharing your concerns. Now I am going through my sent application and suddenly I figured that in page 3 under personal and work history instead of showing 10 yrs history I did only 5 yrs. I don't know how I miss that and also I am single but I signed and authorised in section L which is for spouse. Now I don't know what to do. can I resend those pages and request them to update. Please give me suggestions its really urgent.
If you are CURRENTLY working in Ontario, you do NOT need to show funds. If you have worked there in the past but you are not currently employed in Ontario, you MUST show settlement funds.

If you have missed the 10 year history, it is likely that your application will be returned. You could try your luck by sending them scanned pages of the application form via e-mail - let's see if they accept it and add it to your application.

If you are single, you cannot add spouse signature. You can just mention N/A on that page.

Apr 9, 2016
Hi All,
Could anyone please tell me if I can send the application for OINP outside the 45 days period from the date of issuance of Notification of Interest (NOI). I got mine in December 2015.
Is it sure to be rejected as per their precondition mentioned on the website?
Is there anyone who has sent it outside the 45 days period and seen a rejection?

Is there any harm in sending it given that if it is rejected, the application money will be returned.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
canadaraviverma said:
Hi All,
Could anyone please tell me if I can send the application for OINP outside the 45 days period from the date of issuance of Notification of Interest (NOI). I got mine in December 2015.
Is there anyone who has sent it outside the 45 days period and seen a rejection?

Is there any harm in sending it given that if it is rejected, the application money will be returned.
Don't send it. Not at all worth it. Your application will most certainly be returned. Wait for another PT and send the application within the stipulated time this time around.

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaraviverma said:
Hi All,

actually you must respond within 45 days may be with the few documents r equired otherwise they think that you are not interested at all

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Fly2Can said:
actually you must respond within 45 days may be with the few documents r equired otherwise they think that you are not interested at all
Its not about the interest. They have a stringent deadline and they want applicants to follow it. Unless the 45th day falls on a holiday or a weekend, they will not accept applications that reach them even on the 46th day.

Arian_UD

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaraviverma said:
Hi All,
Is it sure to be rejected as per their precondition mentioned on the website? YES
Is there anyone who has sent it outside the 45 days period and seen a rejection? I am a living proof!!

And I second Rajkamal, please wait for another PT. Wish you luck.

RDM

Apr 15, 2016
Dear rajkamalmohanram

I really appreciate your effort in providing the useful information and making our process easy.

I have 1yr 5 months experience in Canada in NOC 0 category. I am getting around 414 points in EE. As i heard that one who have above 400 in EE are getting invitation, I am moving to Ontario to apply for Pnp from there.

My question is while i am applying for PNP do i need to have a job offer related to my previous experience or can i do any kind of job.

Please do clarify my question.
Thanks in advance

zshamim

Feb 7, 2016
Hi All,
Thanks to everyone on this forum who are making sincere effort in helping novices like us.

I created my EE profile on 2nd March 2016 with Overall Score of 426 (Job bank profile is also completed same day).
However i am yet to receive any Invitation to apply OINP.
My NOC code is 2173 ,Software Engineer (10 Years of experience)

Specific Question's:

a) Does everyone whose score is more than 400 get Ontario Invitation by default?
Or is there any other criteria for selection?

b) Should i recreate my EE profile ,as suggested in the Forum?

Big Thanks in Advance

dxb2020

Aug 28, 2015
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Hi everyone

First of all a big Thanks to all the seniors in the group who are taking their valuable time out and helping others

I will be creating my EE profile now since I have all the required prerequisites done.

IELTS score (L:7.5, R:7.5, W:7, S:8)
ECA - Equivalent 'Masters"
Spouse IELTS score (L:6.5, R:7, W:7, S:6.5)

My current score is 414 thereby aiming for OINP. Before creating the profile, I have few more doubts to clarify
1. I have sent my Wife’s degrees for ECA as well. That’s the only thing pending, so should I wait for her ECA to arrive or should apply and update later. If I create the profile now what should I select when asked for my spouse education details.
2. I will be applying under NOC (B) 1212. Currently working in a bank as an Assistant Supervisor since 2012. My question is that it’s been 4 years I am working with this bank so I just want to show my current work experience. I don’t want to include my work experience for the period between 2010-2012 as it was for a different NOC. Should I mention my previous work experience? And should I mention that experience in my Resume?
3. If I don’t include my work experience between 2010-2012, will CIC later ask what was my status or what was I doing during that period.

Thanks in advance
Regards

papapsi

Feb 28, 2016
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-04-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
29-08-2016
zshamim said:
Hi All,
Thanks to everyone on this forum who are making sincere effort in helping novices like us.

I created my EE profile on 2nd March 2016 with Overall Score of 426 (Job bank profile is also completed same day).
However i am yet to receive any Invitation to apply OINP.
My NOC code is 2173 ,Software Engineer (10 Years of experience)

Specific Question's:

a) Does everyone whose score is more than 400 get Ontario Invitation by default?
Or is there any other criteria for selection?

b) Should i recreate my EE profile ,as suggested in the Forum?

Big Thanks in Advance
Based on what we know now, there is probably no real value to re-creating your EE Profile. Since mid-February we've seen or read of people getting PTs on Ontario's French Track but not the English track. So if you can do something to bump up your scores please do else you may have to join us all in waiting.

I have a theory about who gets Ontario PTs. I do not think everyone gets it. I know a number of people who scored over 480 but did not receive it. All those I know who've got it have an IT-RELATED NOC. Maybe we should start documenting so we see the pattern. I'll start. My NOC was 0213 when I got it. Any others?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
papapsi said:
Based on what we know now, there is probably no real value to re-creating your EE Profile. Since mid-February we've seen or read of people getting PTs on Ontario's French Track but not the English track. So if you can do something to bump up your scores please do else you may have to join us all in waiting.

I have a theory about who gets Ontario PTs. I do not think everyone gets it. I know a number of people who scored over 480 but did not receive it. All those I know who've got it have an IT-RELATED NOC. Maybe we should start documenting so we see the pattern. I'll start. My NOC was 0213 when I got it. Any others?
Thats not TRUE. Ours is totally non-IT and we got it.

papapsi

Feb 28, 2016
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-04-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
29-08-2016
CanadaWeCome said:
Thats not TRUE. Ours is totally non-IT and we got it.
I did not make a CATEGORICAL statement. I said I had a THEORY and expected feedback like this to confirm or dismiss it. Can you share your NOC? That might help us draw a pattern. It's just important that we help us each other try to build a pattern or understand. No fight here :p :p :p

Thanks

JuliaShal

Mar 9, 2016
Hi to everybody!

I have a weird situation, to be honest.

My husband is the main applicant, and in the Application form he signed not only his page, but also mine.
We understand it only after receving our package.
After understanding our mistake, about 3 weeks passed, we recevied additional letter with updated form with our both signatures and wrote a letter decribing all this situation.
We've been still waiting for the AOR as we recevied our pack on 27th Dec'15.

What do you think about it?
Is it a serious mistake?
May Canada accept our pack with additional letter and the updated form?
Is the Canadian government loyal to such situations, if all other documents are absolutely correct?

Thank you in advance for your response!