+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

JuliaShal

Mar 9, 2016
g126 said:
Hi Julia,

Well it's a different system, so they recheck the important stuff and ask you for extra stuff.

OINP (Provincial/State) takes from 2 to 6 months... after that, if you get the nomination, then you get the required points to be eligible to apply. When that happens CIC (federal) will send you an ITA (Invitation To Apply) via MyCIC (all electronic). Once you receive this you'll need accept and then you'll get instruction on your eAPR. The eAPR will basically be you scanning in a bunch of documents and uploading them to the specific site...

As far as I know it's all done on the MyCIC site (where you registered your profile). Once you enter the eAPR stage it can take form 1 to 6 months, a lot will depend on how quick you upload your documents and if they are all ok... They will do a much more extensive background check on you than the provinces do, so this is what takes the longest. This is because the province is only really interested on how much of a positive impact you'll bring to their economy, so they only really care about your past employment and education, where as CIC cares about your impact on society (so they will emphasize their checks on your criminal side - that being said if they catch inconsistencies on your professional/personal history side then it raises red flags, as you may be dishonest or trying to hide something, and this will certainly delay processing)...

Hope this helps!
Dear q126,

Thanks for your answer.
All I need is patience)

Best regards,
Julia

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Not sure if this is the right thread to post this but here it is:

Is there any inland Canada applicant for ONIP who does not reside in ON or have any ties to the province that got nominated?
I read somewhere that some outland applicant got invited based on his 'essay' as to why he thinks ON is a good province to live in.
I just want to know if there is any chance for non-Ontario Canadian residents with no ties to get nominated so the $1500 doesn't go to waste.

Thanks

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
BA2LAMAZ said:
Not sure if this is the right thread to post this but here it is:

Is there any inland Canada applicant for ONIP who does not reside in ON or have any ties to the province that got nominated? YES
I read somewhere that some outland applicant got invited based on his 'essay' as to why he thinks ON is a good province to live in. Not necessarily, but it does help!
I just want to know if there is any chance for non-Ontario Canadian residents with no ties to get nominated so the $1500 doesn't go to waste. Yes, there is always a chance, which will improve with a convincing 'essay' on why you'd live in ON if nominated

Thanks

Jkcp

Mar 6, 2016
sagardarbar said:
Hello,

I have created profile from February 09 and waiting for Invitation . I recreated profile , GC Key and Job bank profile. I have CRS 430. Can Anyone tell, Is Ontario stop to sending more PT Invitation .

Any help would be appreciated.

Please update if anyone got PT after February 09.

Hi,

I submitted my EE application last Feb 25th and no Notification of Interest from Ontaio yet until now. I am actually a bit worried already. Did you hear somebody how got an invitation from Ontario already?

Thanks in Advance

Jkcp

Mar 6, 2016
Nreddy said:
HI All,

I have got a PT notification from Ontario PNP. in the Notification it says as below,

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial
Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.
If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario
directly after receiving this letter[/b][/font]. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you
will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the
requirements of their program.

Hi,

Sorry just a question for you. When did you submit your EE application and when did they give you a PT Notification? I had submitted mine last feb 25th but no notification received yet.

Thanks.

so should i contact them personally by calling them, or i can send all required documents within 45 days of PT notification without contacting them. can you pelase suggest me on this.

Thanks & Regards.

PurpleStar

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
rahul1404 said:
What is happening with the Ontario PT notifications ?? when will it start sending again ??
No one really knows but assumptions are they're clearing their backlogs as they had minimal activities last Dec

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Hi,

I have received AOR by mail as on 8-March-2016. However, they have mentioned and I quote:

"Please note that as of Jan 11,2016 we have updated the instructions regarding ECA reports. Please review the information in the link below ad follow the process for the organization with which you have an ECA:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Unquote:

I have sent Physical copy of ECA, however after opening the link, I am not able to understand what am I supposed to do.

Please guide.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CRS- 420: EE Profile Submitted-25-Oct-15: OINP PT Notification- 27-Oct-15: App.Sent-7-Nov-15. App. Received- 12-Nov-15: AOR- 8-Mar-16.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CanadaWeCome said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appreciate your guidance. As per link and process in trail mail, I have paid the fees of 74.1 cad. However, I have certain queries:-

Ques 1: The Original Physical copy WES was sent along with rest of documents. Do we still need to pay for additional copy from WES directly to be sent to 'Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT"?

Ques 2: To whom shall the mail of refund be sent? What should be "Correct Content of Mail" for refund from CIC?

Ques 3: After following the link as per AOR mail, I was not able to understand the trail details:

"Comparative Education Service (CES)
Applicants to the OINP must submit a copy of their CES ECA report and must authorize CES to share the results of their ECA with the OINP by filling out the following consent form: http://learn.utoronto.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Release-Information-Designate-OR-Withdraw-Representation.pdf.

If you have not yet applied for an ECA you should include the consent form as part of your ECA application package. If you have already submitted an application package for an ECA, you should fill out the form and send it to the CES by email. Please include your CES file number in the email."

What is this. Does this needs to be filled? If Yes, to whom shall the same be mailed? Or does that need to be sent physically? What details should be mentioned in "Name of Organisation" ?

Requesting guidance.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Hi,

Can anybody please help me with a query regarding Ontario PNP ? I have already applied for Nova Scotia pnp. But it takes around 8-9 months for processing. And since, we have to submit $1500 for Ontario pnp, I dnt want to waste it, if they too are taking a long time to process. So, how long does they take for processing?

Any information would be really appreciated.

PurpleStar

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
ritawallu said:
Hi,

Can anybody please help me with a query regarding Ontario PNP ? I have already applied for Nova Scotia pnp. But it takes around 8-9 months for processing. And since, we have to submit $1500 for Ontario pnp, I dnt want to waste it, if they too are taking a long time to process. So, how long does they take for processing?

Any information would be really appreciated.
About 4-6 months - Dec and Jan to be excluded from counting

Vika_Grineva

Jan 28, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I have sent my OPNP application on December 18 2015 before this great topic appeared!
I hope to get AOR in about a month time following the timeliness from other applicants but I am very worried about my application now.

I have filled the application online to make it neat and clear and obviously those parts where I couldn't fill, were left blank, eg I couldn't put NA in electronic form. Even after printing, I haven't add NA there. For me at that moment it seemed very logical that if you fill the form 100% electronically, you do not need to add anything later with a pen (except for the signature). Therefore I didn't put any NA in empty fields.

What do you think I should do now? My application should be reviewed soon and I dont want it to be resent to me again.

Maybe I can do an application again and send it to them via email or courier?

Would highly appreciate your advise.

Thank you

Rasul

Jan 25, 2016
Dear Seniors,

One of my previous workplaces has closed and when I have contacted the General Manager,
he said He has opened a new company now and certainly he can provide some reference letter. However, according to him he does not have stamp of the company anymore.

My question is what sort of reference letter I could get? - with new company stamp? or is there any other way?

Thank you in advance

Rasul

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
greysky1866 said:
Hi,

I have received AOR by mail as on 8-March-2016. However, they have mentioned and I quote:

"Please note that as of Jan 11,2016 we have updated the instructions regarding ECA reports. Please review the information in the link below ad follow the process for the organization with which you have an ECA:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Unquote:

I have sent Physical copy of ECA, however after opening the link, I am not able to understand what am I supposed to do.

Please guide.
CRS- 420: EE Profile Submitted-25-Oct-15: OINP PT Notification- 27-Oct-15: App.Sent-7-Nov-15. App. Received- 12-Nov-15: AOR- 8-Mar-16.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appreciate your guidance. As per link and process in trail mail, I have paid the fees of 74.1 cad. However, I have certain queries:-

Ques 1: The Original Physical copy WES was sent along with rest of documents. Do we still need to pay for additional copy from WES directly to be sent to 'Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT"?
Yes.

Ques 2: To whom shall the mail of refund be sent? What should be "Correct Content of Mail" for refund from CIC?
WES will provide you the refund, not OINP or IRCC. So send the message to WES by visiting their contact us section.

Ques 3: After following the link as per AOR mail, I was not able to understand the trail details:

"Comparative Education Service (CES)
Applicants to the OINP must submit a copy of their CES ECA report and must authorize CES to share the results of their ECA with the OINP by filling out the following consent form: http://learn.utoronto.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Release-Information-Designate-OR-Withdraw-Representation.pdf.

If you have not yet applied for an ECA you should include the consent form as part of your ECA application package. If you have already submitted an application package for an ECA, you should fill out the form and send it to the CES by email. Please include your CES file number in the email."

What is this. Does this needs to be filled? If Yes, to whom shall the same be mailed? Or does that need to be sent physically? What details should be mentioned in "Name of Organisation" ?

Requesting guidance.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Vika_Grineva said:
Hi Everyone,

I have sent my OPNP application on December 18 2015 before this great topic appeared!
I hope to get AOR in about a month time following the timeliness from other applicants but I am very worried about my application now.

I have filled the application online to make it neat and clear and obviously those parts where I couldn't fill, were left blank, eg I couldn't put NA in electronic form. Even after printing, I haven't add NA there. For me at that moment it seemed very logical that if you fill the form 100% electronically, you do not need to add anything later with a pen (except for the signature). Therefore I didn't put any NA in empty fields.

What do you think I should do now? My application should be reviewed soon and I dont want it to be resent to me again.

Maybe I can do an application again and send it to them via email or courier?

Would highly appreciate your advise.

Thank you
You need to wait to hear from OINP about your application.