+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Nreddy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Thanks a lot for a quick reply.

so you would suggest me to describe in the letter of intent as if ontario gives me PNP, i will move to Ontario am i right?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Nreddy said:
Thanks a lot for a quick reply.

so you would suggest me to describe in the letter of intent as if ontario gives me PNP, i will move to Ontario am i right?
Yes.

ginna.p

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Hello All!

I wanted to get some feedback on my situation.
I sent my OINP package on Jan 15 and it was received on Jan 20.
I haven't received AOR from OINP yet.
On my application, I stated my current address as my mailing address. However, I just recently found out that my company is transferring me abroad and I will be moving soon to a new address.
My fear is that if my application is deemed incomplete and returned, it will me mailed to my old address.

Is there any way for me to contact them and change the return address before AOR?

P.S. I am OINP FSW Outland

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you all!

sivapra329

Jan 15, 2016
Hi,

I have withdrawn my current profile and recreated the profile. My CRS score is 426. NOC code: 2173.I created the profile on 12-Feb-2016. I recreated everything again (job bank registration). I have couple of questions.

1. Do we need to mention the previous profile reference in the current profile?
2. Did any one received PT notification interest from Ontario after 12-Feb-2016.
3. For previous employers, experience letters from previous employers will suffice right? do we need to provide any additional documents for previous employers like job responsibilities etc.

I have the same points earlier also but waited almost 2 months and as didn't get notification I recreated the profile.
Could some one help me can we contact OINP why my profile is not picked up for PNP program.

Thanks
S

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ginna.p said:
Hello All!

I wanted to get some feedback on my situation.
I sent my OINP package on Jan 15 and it was received on Jan 20.
I haven't received AOR from OINP yet.
On my application, I stated my current address as my mailing address. However, I just recently found out that my company is transferring me abroad and I will be moving soon to a new address.
My fear is that if my application is deemed incomplete and returned, it will me mailed to my old address.

Is there any way for me to contact them and change the return address before AOR?

P.S. I am OINP FSW Outland

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you all!
Time between application submission and AOR has grown drastically. Per current trend, takes about 100 days to get an AOR.

You can change your address using the form below.

http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/005-0161E~1/$File/0161E.pdf

Fill this form up and send it to ontarionominee@ontario.ca . They'll update the new address in your file!

Hope it doesn't come to that - hope they deem your application complete and you get AOR! All the very best!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sivapra329 said:
Hi,

I have withdrawn my current profile and recreated the profile. My CRS score is 426. NOC code: 2173.I created the profile on 12-Feb-2016. I recreated everything again (job bank registration). I have couple of questions.

1. Do we need to mention the previous profile reference in the current profile?
2. Did any one received PT notification interest from Ontario after 12-Feb-2016.
3. For previous employers, experience letters from previous employers will suffice right? do we need to provide any additional documents for previous employers like job responsibilities etc.

I have the same points earlier also but waited almost 2 months and as didn't get notification I recreated the profile.
Could some one help me can we contact OINP why my profile is not picked up for PNP program.

Thanks
S
1) No
2) Yes
3) You only need to provide documentation for the jobs that you are claiming points for. For all the other jobs, documentation is not required! If you have mentioned these jobs in the personal history+work history section of the OINP application form, then, you can highlight in a LOE saying that you haven't provided documentation for so and so jobs because you are not claiming points for it.

I don't think you can contact OINP and ask them to send you a PT. I had to recreate my profile twice to get a PT. Wait till Monday. If you still don't get it, recreate again! Yes, I understand this version of reality is ridiculous but whatever works, eh!!!

ginna.p

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Time between application submission and AOR has grown drastically. Per current trend, takes about 100 days to get an AOR.

You can change your address using the form below.

Fill this form up and send it to ontarionominee@ontario.ca . They'll update the new address in your file!

Hope it doesn't come to that - hope they deem your application complete and you get AOR! All the very best!

Thank you for the reply and well-wishes!

My concern is that I am still pre-AOR and my package is not in their files yet.
I'll definitely try filling the form and e-mailing it to them.

All the best! :)

sivapra329

Jan 15, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
1) No
2) Yes
3) You only need to provide documentation for the jobs that you are claiming points for. For all the other jobs, documentation is not required! If you have mentioned these jobs in the personal history+work history section of the OINP application form, then, you can highlight in a LOE saying that you haven't provided documentation for so and so jobs because you are not claiming points for it.

I don't think you can contact OINP and ask them to send you a PT. I had to recreate my profile twice to get a PT. Wait till Monday. If you still don't get it, recreate again! Yes, I understand this version of reality is ridiculous but whatever works, eh!!!
I have overall 12 years of experience and switched three companies. I have employment experience letters from all the employers. But these experience letters will mention only the duration and my designation .They will not mention any thing specific to my duties.

I have been working from last 5.7 years in my current organization and I can get job duties etc from here.

Please clarify me do I need to get any document from my previous employers regarding job duties as well .

Thanks
S

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sivapra329 said:
I have overall 12 years of experience and switched three companies. I have employment experience letters from all the employers. But these experience letters will mention only the duration and my designation .They will not mention any thing specific to my duties.

I have been working from last 5.7 years in my current organization and I can get job duties etc from here.

Please clarify me do I need to get any document from my previous employers regarding job duties as well .

Thanks
S
You get maximum points for your current job so there are no issues. You can submit all the documents for your current employment alone. You can highlight in a LOE that you are not claiming points for your previous employment and hence you have not submitted the documentation for those jobs.

BSS_nj

Feb 19, 2016
Hi All
I have a query for the funds . I have the required funds but that is in a home loan account on which I get interest savings on my EMI's.

My question is how can I show this fund as savings and what options do I have as the 6 months statement from my savings will show that these funds have been recently moved from my home loan account to savings account. Both my accounts are in the same bank so the funds can be moved readily but I am worried about the 6 months statement that needs to be attached.

Thanks for your help .

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
BSS_nj said:
Hi All
I have a query for the funds . I have the required funds but that is in a home loan account on which I get interest savings on my EMI's.

My question is how can I show this fund as savings and what options do I have as the 6 months statement from my savings will show that these funds have been recently moved from my home loan account to savings account. Both my accounts are in the same bank so the funds can be moved readily but I am worried about the 6 months statement that needs to be attached.

Thanks for your help .
It is sufficient if you have enough money in your account at present. The general idea (on the forum) is that IRCC nor the provinces care about your debts. As long as you have the money, you are good to go!

If your funds are not 6 months old, you might be asked to submit source of funds!

BSS_nj

Feb 19, 2016
Thanks Raj .

So I just move the money from home loan into Savings and attach the savings statement .The source of funds is from savings but I don't know how I can prove that , since I have moved the savings money into home loans in tranches over a 2 year period.
Appreciate your help.Thanks Again

Maxi7681

Feb 18, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
It is sufficient if you have enough money in your account at present. The general idea (on the forum) is that IRCC nor the provinces care about your debts. As long as you have the money, you are good to go!

If your funds are not 6 months old, you might be asked to submit source of funds!
Thanks Raj for the clarification. Just one more doubt

If the funds are in different accounts, will that suffice? Can you borrow funds from your immediately family, mother, father etc.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Maxi7681 said:
Thanks Raj for the clarification. Just one more doubt

If the funds are in different accounts, will that suffice? Can you borrow funds from your immediately family, mother, father etc.
"Borrow", no. You can get it as a gift though. You need to submit a gift deed though along with the proof of transactions (debit from the account of the person who gave you a gift and credit into your account).

Yes, you can show funds from different accounts.